Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,269 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tiwa Savage Prepares For Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Prepares For Album Launch (547 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Prepares For Album Launch by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
By OPEOLUWANI OGUNJIMI

Marvin Records artiste, Tiwa Savage is all out to give her fans value for their money.

Last Sunday, Tiwa who recently got engaged to her manager, TJ, held her album listening party at WheatBaker, Ikoyi. The event which had media practitioners, fans, family and friends in attendance, had the songstress decked in a mini patterned gown. She sat on top a high stool all through, introducing each track and moving to the beats to the delight of her guests.

Tiwa explained that the album titled, ‘Once Upon A Time’, is one that tells how she rose to fame right from the stage of America’s X-Factor.

The album swallows 19 tracks plus bonus tracks like Kele Kele and Without My Heart featuring Marvin Boss, Don Jazzy.

Tracks like Wanted, Ileke, Middle Passage, Olorun Mi, Why Don’t You Love Me, Eminado, Folarin, Oh Yeah, Shout Out, Written All Over Your Face, Love Me Love Me, IfeWa Gbona among others will be gracing her upcoming album, Once Upon A Time.

Sponsored by Pepsi, Baileys, Marvin Records and 323 Entertainment, she said, Ileke is a track written for the ladies. The track has Kukere master, Iyanya’s voice screaming ‘ Ileke’ at the background. Another track worthy of note Eminado featuring Don Jazzy. It’s about beautiful African ladies. Tracks like Wanted, Middle Passage, Olorun Mi, Folarin, Oh Yeah, Baby Mo, Eji Ma Fia also got nods from fans.

Speaking at the event, Tiwa said, “I took my time to deliver my heart in this album. I wanted to touch every aspect of this country and make everyone feel at least one track. So my album is a combination of many genre. This gathering is important to me because I want to get your opinion before it comes out. “ In attendance were Waje, Banky W, DJ Jimmy Jattz, General Pype among others.

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-prepares-for-album-launch/

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Donated 7million Naira For Ojb's Kidney Transplant / Hemp And Weed Photos: Nollywood Star, Tonto Dikeh Risks 15-year Jail Term - Ndle / Wizkid Replies His Critics On Buying A New Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.