Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,622 members, 7,937,821 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community (7105 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by born2fuckpussy: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Lakayana: As you no get sense reach na so your name be. They said people are dying and you are thanking God I wonder the god you are thanking.
Na Bible says,in everything"GIVE THANKs"Why won't I thank God! They are not dead because their spirit live forever, they either end up in hell fire or heaven. The fact that northern man having 5 wives,73 untrained children has caused nuisance and boko haramist in destroying this nation, if God is taking them back to heaven through causing havoc and killing within themselves, I should always Thank God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by venatus25(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2013
may God have mercy on our nation , 'Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Babaofor(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
can't dis plateau people form vigilante group to avoid such things from happening.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

People are dying while Jang is fighting to be chairman of NGF.

You need serious medical attention, Why not tell your the Fulanis who you are pitching your tents with to stop killing innocent lives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by ImperialMcHael(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2013
Bigcake: shut up, is Jang dat will do the work of d police?
Hey, it was just an observation, the guy never said Jang should be everywhere and do everything himself... Think am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by MistadeRegal(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2013
If a battle was lost, who bears the shame? Soldiers or the King?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by ImperialMcHael(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Na Bible says,in everything"GIVE THANKs"Why won't I thank God! They are not dead because their spirit live forever, they either end up in hell fire or heaven. The fact that northern man having 5 wives,73 untrained children has caused nuisance and boko haramist in destroying this nation, if God is taking them back to heaven through causing havoc and killing within themselves, I should always Thank God.
kudos to your Logic, but where is the brains?
Hope these "nuisances" won't locate your residence soon. Don't worry another person would thank God on your behalf.
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Melancholy(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Jona jang!!! Do u have ears at all? Stop this ur negligence towards ur duty of overcoming insecurity to a minimal level in ur state.Your arrogant can't take u no where of leading the governors forum.You ain't qualified yet!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by carlos1(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: They should continue helping us depopulate their region, JTF is helping us, and they too are cooperating as well, by 2015, we just push the few once to Niger and use their land to farm and feed our nation

u don kill me wit lafter 4 here o. Chei
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by lacasa: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Its funny how fulani's are always on thee frontpage.

We've never seen threads where the fulani's were first of all provoked, killed n robbed b the other tribes undecided

#... They post wat Suits them most to d frontpage.

Stoopid
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by hikmoj(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

exactly,if our leaders're serious about security issue as dey are serious about holding on to power nigeria would've bn d safest place to live

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by jice(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2013
Jang should use part of state security vote fund to arm his brothers to fight these marauders.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Lakayana: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Na Bible says,in everything"GIVE THANKs"Why won't I thank God! They are not dead because their spirit live forever, they either end up in hell fire or heaven. The fact that northern man having 5 wives,73 untrained children has caused nuisance and boko haramist in destroying this nation, if God is taking them back to heaven through causing havoc and killing within themselves, I should always Thank God.
I am very sure you have never been to the north. These people that are being killed by the fulanis are Christians they have their own languages that does not sound like Hausa in anyway. Another thing they are the ones protecting the southerners from the bokoharam boys. You are there quoting the bible and giving thanks that they died.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2013
God i pray in your name who soever is behind this crisis hapening in nigeria should be expose. say ameen in ur mind
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Lakayana: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2013
lacasa: Its funny how fulani's are always on thee frontpage.

We've never seen threads where the fulani's were first of all provoked, killed n robbed b the other tribes undecided

#... They post wat Suits them most to d frontpage.

Stoopid
One one needs to provoke them they are barbarians. They are ever ready to kill that is why they move about with daggers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by marex: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Our people talk say man wey him house dey burn, no dey pursue bush rat. Jang is suppose to sit up and ensure the peace, security and well being of his people rather than live this ugly life of lie his retardeen brain has chosen to embrace in this twilight days of his. angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by hikmoj(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2013
is jang not d commanda in chief of dat state?any goodies goin on in d state he'll receiv d acolades and vice versa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by born2fuckpussy: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Lakayana: I am very sure you have never been to the north. These people that are being killed by the fulanis are Christians they have their own languages that does not sound like Hausa in anyway. Another thing they are the ones protecting the southerners from the bokoharam boys. You are there quoting the bible and giving thanks that they died.
I thought it is fulani vs hausas when they said community. Baba God, me no thank for fulani vs southerner. But to be honest southerners should have leave hausa land because the northern land have been cursed and God will wip them away with natural disaster soon," Remember days of Noah and the ark" leave hausa land! Leave hausa land!! Leave hausa land!!! The land is wipping away by God soon after soldier finish 10% of them, God will wip the remaining 90% hausas
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by dramendra: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2013
A lot will sit in their rooms and write rubbish, go read the story of the jos people and fulani, before you come write shit. The jos people started it all, so let them enjoy the killing music they played.... Fulani are not killing Christians or Muslems, they are killing their counterparts...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by ebioloye1: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2013
People are dying while Jang is fighting to be chairman of NGF.when he conot even protect his people that he Govern,yeye Governor
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: They should continue helping us depopulate their region, JTF is helping us, and they too are cooperating as well, by 2015, we just push the few once to Niger and use their land to farm and feed our nation
Egbon, u da vex oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by babadem2much(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2013
how i wish fulani n ombatse traditionalist 2 have a one week clash infact 2days. na dia dem go know say dia stick n cutlass no get value
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by brownlord: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2013
torhuke:
Egbon, u da vex oo

Na so my broder, elders for my village say,if who get plate no value am, neighbors go help use the plate park dirty
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Lakayana: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2013
born2fuckpussy: I thought it is fulani vs hausas when they said community. Baba God, me no thank for fulani vs southerner. But to be honest southerners should have leave hausa land because the northern land have been cursed and God will wip them away with natural disaster soon," Remember days of Noah and the ark" leave hausa land! Leave hausa land!! Leave hausa land!!! The land is wipping away by God soon after soldier finish 10% of them, God will wip the remaining 90% hausas
I am quite sure you are a child.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by babadem2much(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2013
[quote
author=Lakayana] I am very sure you have never been to the north. These
people that are being killed by the fulanis are Christians they have
their own languages that does not sound like Hausa in anyway. Another
thing they are the ones protecting the southerners from the bokoharam
boys. You are there quoting the bible and giving thanks that they
dead.[/quote]

u have spoken my mind, cuz d xtians in d North are ready to die 4 any southerner n easterner but de thinking d whole north are hausas. so many has their own dialects n dazz d truth ma ppl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by babsG(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
. I am sure u are an ape for thinking and talking like this. Mumu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by TechyGuy: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Residents of Gwande in Manguna district of Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau state have fled their homes following the invasion of their community by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.

The incident came at the same time as some Fulani herdsmen attacked Bende community in Gashish district of Barakin Ladi local council, killing two. The attackers also destroyed farmlands and uprooted farm crops. In the same vein, the same attackers also invaded Tawala village, killing one person and burning many houses.

http://www.punchng.com/news/villagers-flee-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-plateau-community

I actually thought you cared for the people affected and wanted us to know the Fulani terrorists are at it again.

~Bluetooth:

But no, you were only trying to be deceptive and misleading. It's very typical of ACN/CPC supporters.

Since you started it, remember the Fulani terrorists are Buhari's kinsmen. Did he send them there so you can use it to attack Jang in the new media?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Bigcake: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Poliz: @Bigcake ur an ediooooot, is jang not d chief security officer of d state. Any i no blame wuna, naso nemesis go catch all of wuna wher kill nd kidnap muslim woman nd men. E no even start!!!
ur useless dead fada shld hav taught u morals but he didnt, instead he allow u to stray n insult reasonable people. I blame ur fada sha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Bigcake: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
hikmoj: is jang not d commanda in chief of dat state?any goodies goin on in d state he'll receiv d acolades and vice versa
young man, have u ever heard of the phrase '' DIVISION OF LABOUR''?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Bigcake: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
gboss4sure:

You need serious medical attention, Why not tell your the Fulanis who you are pitching your tents with to stop killing innocent lives.
may u live long bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by born2fuckpussy: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lakayana: I am quite sure you are a child.
craze dey dance azonto for your brain coconut head. Who bi small pikin?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by brownlord: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
babsG: . I am sure u are an ape for thinking and talking like this. Mumu

Aboki, i know this hots but that the truth, just continue killing each other, and send your region back to the stone age, by the time you come back to ur senses, it will be too late, remember GEJ have up to 2019 that if hes voted in 2nd term, killing your brothers and sisters because u want to make the country ungovernable for him is the best for us all at the moment.

Anyway, aboki SHINE MY SHOE, the black one, with that kiwi polish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Think Gtbank Will Lose And They Have Monopoly To Boycott. / IMF’s Advice Poisonous - NUPENG, PENGASSAN / US Recent Millitary Operation In Nigeria And It's Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.