Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl (2320 Views)

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Genevieve Nnaji Loses The Next Bond Girl Role To Naomie Harris / Genevieve Nnaji The New Bond Girl? Spotted With Robert De Niro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by osaseyeishere(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2013
The "Bond girls" always stood out for their beauty and this time, Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is the new choice for next James Bond film. She becomes the oldest bond girl at age 40.

Penelope is pregnant with her second child with Javier Bardem, but expect soon recover his figure, as he did with her first baby.

Negotiations with the actress are very advanced.

"It will be a great Bond girl. Bond Girls are always so smart and sexy, and it's Penelope" , said the filmmakers Daily Mail

Following the success of Operation Skyfall , it is expected that the new installment of the James Bond again be directed by Sam Mendes, and will again feature Daniel Craig in the role of secret agent

http://osaseye..com/2013/06/next-james-bond-movie-will-star.html

Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 04, 2013
My best latino actress.always lvd her.so natural
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by omar22(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2013
I thought its Genevieve?
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by rodeo0070(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2013
omar22: I thought its Genevieve?
Her time will come...
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by omar22(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
Her time will come...

Really..... Tell me what are the attributes you expect from a Bond Girl?
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by icebebe(f): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by rodeo0070(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
omar22:

Really..... Tell me what are the attributes you expect from a Bond Girl?
You tell me. Or do you think she's not up to what Pinewood Studios want?
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by omar22(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
You tell me. Or do you think she's not up to what Pinewood Studios want?

Not in a million years,

Shooting, fast cars, running and climbing, fighting and love making...
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by rodeo0070(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
omar22:

Not in a million years,

Shooting, fast cars, running and climbing, fighting and love making...
Not in a million years!
Omar, I'm disappointed at your statement.
Shooting, fast cars, running and climbing, fighting and love making...So? What's so special that she won't be trained for? Besides, not much energy is used these for such roles, thanks to the CGI and camera effects. I think the likes of Sophie Okonedo, Caroline Chikezie, Adepero Oduye, Judi Shekoni can be perfect examples. Olga Kurylenko too had simple beginnings until she landed the Bond girl role which launched her into more fame after her role in Hitman and a minor role in Max Payne alongside Mark Walhberg and Milla Kunis.
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by omar22(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
Not in a million years!
I disappointed at your statement.
Shooting, fast cars, running and climbing, fighting and love making...So? What's so special that she won't be trained for? Besides, not much energy is used these for such roles, thanks to the CGI and camera effects. I think the likes of Sophie Okonedo, Caroline Chikezie, Adepero Oduye, Judi Shekoni can be perfect examples. Olga Kurylenko too had simple beginnings until she landed the Bond girl role which launched her into more fame after her role in Hitman and a minor role in Max Payne alongside Mark Walhberg and Milla Kunis.

Are you serious Olga Kurylenko didnt have a simple beginning and her role was to be a Latin agent, now an eastern European has to train to speak with a Latino accent... Yes Sophie Okonedo is a very good actress and she could be a bond girl...

Adepero Oduye oh common its a Bond Girl not Halloween!!!

Caroline Chikezie another good actress and could also be a Bond girl

Judi Shekoni beautiful easy has the experience, physique and has what it takes.......

But we are talking about Genevieve.....
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by rodeo0070(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
omar22:

Are you serious Olga Kurylenko didnt have a simple beginning and her role was to be a Latin agent, now an eastern European has to train to speak with a Latino accent... Yes Sophie Okonedo is a very good actress and she could be a bond girl...

Adepero Oduye oh common its a Bond Girl not Halloween!!!

Caroline Chikezie another good actress and could also be a Bond girl

Judi Shekoni beautiful easy has the experience, physique and has what it takes.......

But we are talking about Genevieve.....

I only mentioned those ladies to tell that since they can rise to that level, she too can also do it. Not necessary Bond girl but other roles in other blockbuster foreign movies. I gbadun your analysis of those ladies walahi...
"But we are talking about
Genevieve....." Why do you think someone like Genevieve or any other Nigerian can't play such role? Women of different races/culture have played the Bond girl role,so I don't think a Nigerian Bond girl is out of it. But of course, age is no longer on her side sha...
Re: Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl by rodeo0070(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

$5m For Baby Kimye’s First Pictures (so Let's Assume This Is The Baby's Photo) / World's Most Expensive Cake Worth $52million / Chidinma S*x TAPE SCANDAL: The True Story Behind The Video Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.