Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,837 members, 7,918,702 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: (1110 Views)

Selfish Leaders Are Responsible For Nigeria's Downfall - Obasanjo / Selfish Leaders Are Responsible For Nigeria's Downfall - Obasanjo / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2008
Drafting Nigeria's Downfall,
Obasanjo won that game, that's how he became head of state

Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2008
Yeah - someone sent me this in an email a few months back. Funny how these illiterate chumps managed to get hold of Nigerias base of power. A sad situation
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by 4Him1(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2008
Ibime:

Yeah - someone sent me this in an email a few months back. Funny how these illiterate chumps managed to get hold of Nigerias base of power. A sad situation

the gun is mightier than the pen.
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by sheniqua: 11:07pm On May 01, 2008
is that really them?

hi david grin
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by 4Him1(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2008
sheniqua:

is that really them?

hi david grin

hi, are you someone i know in disguise?
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by Cadet(f): 11:56pm On May 01, 2008
lol!
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by bawomolo(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2008
is that a tube of yam or obasanjo's arm
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by 4Him1(m): 3:14am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

is that really them?

hi david grin

Nwandolina! shocked grin wetin happen? This ur name na baba.
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by tpia: 3:16am On May 02, 2008
na wa.

I was wondering why this Sheniqua sounds Nigerian, then I checked her posts and realized who she was.
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by 4Him1(m): 3:24am On May 02, 2008
bros na real wa. the signature snapped me back to reality. grin
Re: Drafting Nigeria's Downfall: by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On May 02, 2008
Where are the conspiracy theorists I would think that with this picture alone, someone would come up with a theory on what we have seen happen to that country in the past couple of decades. The fact that all these men knew each other way before they came to power scares me. I wonder if all we just went through was a plan of some sort. But then again, I am afraid some conspiracy theorist would try every which way to claim it was all the west's plan and then we find ourselves down the same hole with no solution in the end.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Destroyed The Politics Of Cohesion In The South-west –kofoworola Akerele- / Proposed Police Reforms. What Do You Think? / Owerri: 9 Bodies Recovered From Nworie River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.