Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,760 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Zaron Make Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zaron Make Up (3170 Views)

Zaron Make Up Products At Wholesale and Retail Prices / Rita Dominic Is Now Zaron Brand Ambassador / tara orekelewa and zaron make up products for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaron Make Up by rubi96(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2013
For one who uses Mary Kay foundation 507, what color of loose Zaron powder can she use?
Re: Zaron Make Up by carmelion(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi Rubi,

I use colour500 in MK and I use ZZ10 Zaron.

I bought it from one of their distributors so she has 'testers/samples'

I use alot of shades before I got the exact clour.I think you should do same.You can also check their website.All the best
Re: Zaron Make Up by menme: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Thanks for the reply, please do you use the creme to powder or the dry compact for zaron?I need something for everyday use as black up is too much for everyday look.Thanks.
Re: Zaron Make Up by rubi96(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
carmelion: Hi Rubi,

I use colour500 in MK and I use ZZ10 Zaron.

I bought it from one of their distributors so she has 'testers/samples'

I use a lot of shades before I got the exact clour.I think you should do same.You can also check their website.All the best
thank you. I have checked and have seen a distributor around my environs.
Re: Zaron Make Up by rolabettin(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
I am Seun, CEO of perfect bride makeovers. Am a Zaron and Tara distributor.I have the powder shades to test on u, so as to know ur exact colour. Pls call 07067658313 or add 23047C53. Call me for ur bridal makeup too. Thanks
Re: Zaron Make Up by MimieJay(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Zaron has nice products, undoubtedly, I recently published a review about their products, you can read that here.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Original Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts And Porsche Shirts / Want To Dye Your Hair Naturally? Step In Here! / New Year, New Ankara Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.