Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,727 members, 7,941,756 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager (2277 Views)

Urgent Vacancy!!! (abuja & Lagos) / Urgent Vacancy Abuja Only / Job Vacancy: Abuja Prestigious Restaurant, Vanilla, Hiring Head Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Position/Title: Manager
Department: Business Management

Pay Scale:

• Basic Annual Salary (N700,000) to be reviewed annually
• Bonus and allowance of up to N30,000 monthly depending on performance

Reports to: MD/CEO
Job Type: Full Time

Position Summary:

The occupant of this position is essentially the commercial business manager with the ultimate responsibility of safe guarding the financial success of the outlet/site and maintaining the reputation of the company. The role has strong hospitality element ensuring that the outlet delivers high quality food and drink and good customer service. It also includes activities common to business manager in any sector, including overseeing marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources.

Essential Job Functions

Operational Management: Organising stock, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security

People Management: Motivating and encouraging staff achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rosters, recruitment of new staff (working with the MD/CEO).

Ensuring High Standards of Customer Service and Satisfaction is maintained, while handling complaints and queries

Financial Management: Planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by management, administering payrolls (working with the MD/CEO).

Minimum Requirements

Education: Minimum of B.sc or Hnd in any of the following subjects: Food and Nutrition, Business Management, Catering, Hospitality, Marketing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Economics or any other relevant subjects.

Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in the fast food or hospitality industry
Skills and Knowledge

• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to lead and motivate and influence people
• Good organizational skills
• Energy and Stamina
• Decision making ability and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
• Competent user of Microsoft Packages including: Word, Excel and Power Point

New Deadline: 15th July 2013

Send Resume to info@abujafood.com (Initial error regretted)
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Deadline for this vacancy is now July 15th, 2013!

Applications are still welcome!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Abujafood, abeg I get candidate oo

She studied Chemistry Tech, BSc.

Worked for about 3 fastfood (Mr Biggs time-out & 2 others) in Benin.

I know you're in-charge here smiley
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Acidosis: Abujafood, abeg I get candidate oo

She studied Chemistry Tech, BSc.

Worked for about 3 fastfood (Mr Biggs time-out & 2 others) in Benin.

I know you're in-charge here smiley

I'm not in charge, This is a client's brief! But she's welcome to apply!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abujafood:

I'm not in charge, This is a client's brief! But she's welcome to apply!

Oops, still cool
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Applications are still being collected!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by remecy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Abujafood: Applications are still being collected!
A friend of mine just applied but it was not sent. The response is email address not found. Fastfoodjob4me@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for this observation, I'll check and get back to you!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by remecy(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Abujafood: Thanks for this observation, I'll check and get back to you!
Ok. Still waiting for your response.
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
@remecy just got in touch with my client the error is from there will make the correction in the morning!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by remecy(f): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Abujafood: @remecy just got in touch with my client the error is from there will make the correction in the morning!
Nice morning to you. Any changes yet?
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by morley411(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2013
I just sent my c.v via the mail adress but it bounce,Plε̲̣̣̣̥a§ε̲̣̣̣̥ wht is the correct mail address
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by remecy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Op, you seems to have 4gotten this thead.
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi peeps sorry about the errors and not replying in time!

Please send your applications to info@abujafood.com thanks!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by remecy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abujafood: Hi peeps sorry about the errors and not replying in time!

Please send your applications to info@abujafood.com thanks!
nice . Thanks
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Send your applications to info@abujafood.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Applications are still welcome! Do well to apply if you qualify!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2013
The deadline remains July 16th. Take note
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by bigyomite(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2013
I just forward my CV, i have more than 3 diff places to stay in abuja if giving d role, presently in Lagos-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Abujafood: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2013
Ok Yusuf Abass you're welcome to apply!
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by Oijeomaymail: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abujafood: Deadline for this vacancy is now July 15th, 2013!

abujafood, pls I have hnd in mass comm n pgd in biz admin in view. I ve work with mr biggs n chuckies fries, can I apply?
Re: Vacancy: Abuja Based Fast Food Needs A Manager by spicygrace(f): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
hop we 4rn lagos can aply?

(1) (Reply)

6months Contract Job At Genial Solutions Ltd / Urgent Vacancies In Ogba, Lagos / Nasarawa State To Employ 2,000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.