Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) (819 Views)

What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Many(including me) believe in zodiac sign but many orthers says its rubish! Well i believe in mine (#teamsagittarius) cos all the characteristics of sagittarius apply to me! Infact when i was reading it, i was like "that how i behave but how did this guys know"? I tested it with few other friends by telling them their characteristics and they were surprised how i got to know before letting them know it was their zodiac sign. So now tell me if u also believe in it and if there is any advantage or disadvantage i or rather we don't know about!
Re: Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) by Sanboy25: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2013
No I don't believe in Horoscope and the Zodiac signs. undecided
It's normal that you recognize your self in their description, because they are very "vague", they do not enter in details so that Any and Everybody can find themselves in the description. They are very approximate, when they say something, they say the contrary right after in case if you didn't find yourself in the first point. smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oya mod abeg front page i need more replies!

@sanboy, very intresting but how come the few details they give all orther persons in ur zodiac sign share it with you?
Re: Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) by Sanboy25: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
runzlord: @sanboy, very intresting but how come the few details they give all orther persons in ur zodiac sign share it with you?
Not only those only in my zodiac sign, but the other people in the other signs share the characteristic because it is very vague, there are NO details.
I find myself in the Leo description when I don't have anything to do with this zodiac sign... undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
Not only those only in my zodiac sign, but the other people in the other signs share the characteristic because it is very vague, there are NO details.
I find myself in the Leo description when I don't have anything to do with this zodiac sign... undecided
leo desire is to become a star! Re u sure u dont wanna be a star?

(1) (Reply)

He's Considering Joining A Cult Group After Graduation. / Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.