Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,765 members, 7,938,325 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA (12815 Views)

Booked Bets And Betting Tips / Nigeria Reject Bafana Friendly / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
valicious1:
kenyans re so fragile & malnourished that whenever am having a handshake with my kenyan friend Menyabaa i feel scared that i might crush his skinny palms with my grip.
Bros, that scumbag with tilapia head and banku height is a Gaynaian sorry Ghanaian not kenyan. Kenyans I know are reasonable unlike bastard scumbag Primitive Ghanaians.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Willie_A: This guy will miss the game
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000085156&story_title=controversial-nigerian-businessman-chinedu-deported
Pls how old are u? Ur very timid, stupid and dumb. The few kenyans i know are not that too dumb like u. Slowpoke, tell me what Kenya have achieved in the history of Africa football ?
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by ghananotnaija(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju:

You are a Ghanaian..

So you are not even worthy of a reasonable response.. Go and talk to your mates like Burkina faso and Rwanda.

Mepacho, This discussion is for Big boys and citizens of the African Champions Nation only

Thanks.. .

**gods of our forefathers.. What of Ghanas match against Sudan?!** They shall lose by 5 goals to Sudan

Nigeria is a one-hit wonder. So you won Afcon once, so what? What about on the global stage? Remember it was Ghana that beat the US in the 2010 World Cup, and was the only African team at that point.

Sudan will be no problem against the Black Stars. You should worry about Kenya. When they visited Nigeria, you did everything to make sure they suffered before the match and they still managed to draw. So now in their home turf, they should be able to win easily. Nigerian football, just like the country is only a giant facade, once you kick open the front door, the whole rotten structure comes crashing down.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Nigeria is a one-hit wonder. So you won Afcon once, so what? What about on the global stage? Remember it was Ghana that beat the US in the 2010 World Cup, and was the only African team at that point.

Sudan will be no problem against the Black Stars. You should worry about Kenya. When they visited Nigeria, you did everything to make sure they suffered before the match and they still managed to draw. So now in their home turf, they should be able to win easily. Nigerian football, just like the country is only a giant facade, once you kick open the front door, the whole rotten structure comes crashing down.
When i said Ghanaians are low minded senseless apes, people thought am joking. Just look at this bastard who doesn't know his father barking like hungry mad dog. Lazy charcoal ape.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by ghananotnaija(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Cusubaba: When i said Ghanaians are low minded senseless apes, people thought am joking. Just look at this bastard who doesn't know his father barking like hungry mad dog. Lazy charcoal ape.

I absolutely love it when Nigerians insult us by calling us "charcoal" and "apes". The same thing that whites would call them and Africans in general. This just goes to show how much they've been brainwashed by the whites and how deep of an inferiority complex they have. Pathetic nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Evestar200(f): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
ghananotnaija:

I absolutely love it when Nigerians insult us by calling us "charcoal" and "apes". The same thing that whites would call them and Africans in general. This just goes to show how much they've been brainwashed by the whites and how deep of an inferiority complex they have. Pathetic nation.
why do ghanaians lyk derailing every thread even though the thread dosent invove them? Am in ghanaweb bt i dont go dere to spit trash even though they are talking shit abt my country,,,is only a stupid kid dat will join her mother in quarrelling instead of taking her away from d quarrel scene,,u just hv to be wise

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Evestar200: why do ghanaians lyk derailing every thread even though the thread dosent invove them? Am in ghanaweb bt i dont go dere to spit trash even though they are talking shit abt my country,,,is only a stupid kid dat will join her mother in quarrelling instead of taking her away from d quarrel scene,,u just hv to be wise
Pls sister, don't mind those burnt brain, low minded bastard Apes. I know how to deal with those senseless primitive Gaynaians who doesn't know their fathers.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by WillieA: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Cusubaba: Pls how old are u? Ur very timid, stupid and dumb. The few kenyans i know are not that too dumb like u. Slowpoke, tell me what Kenya have achieved in the history of Africa football ?
You will see what it will achieve tomorrow. Which college teaches all these insults?
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Ur senseless low minded bastard. That is what ur. Instead of u to go ask ur cheap lovepeddler mother who is ur father. Ur busy in Nigeria forum barking like a hungry mind dog. Scumbag.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Cusubaba(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Willie_A:
You will see what it will achieve tomorrow. Which college did you go to?
Ok I hear, but stop showing ur stupidity and wait for tomorrow. Kenyan rat.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by IAMBREEZY: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by GOLIDIVA: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oh my Africa! When will this hatred and name calling stop?
And to think that the supposed football match is supposed to promote UNITY leaves one to wonder....smh!
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Okijajuju: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
ghananotnaija:

o Charlie! I figure say you for go kneel down pray for your country instead of focusing on Nigeria..

Kenya is a done deal.. So says the gods.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by oluamid(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Apart from fraud, bleaching n producing like pigs u ain't better dan Almighty Ghana u demented eeeediot.

Then why are you on Nairaland instead of Cediland?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by kelvinchristus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
searay: Is this a hotel or domitory? It is more or less a domitory.
was abt askin d same. CHAII!! NAIJA DON SUFFER.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by collynzo2(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2013
Evestar200: why do ghanaians lyk derailing every thread even though the thread dosent invove them? Am in ghanaweb bt i dont go dere to spit trash even though they are talking shit abt my country ,,,is only a stupid kid dat will join her mother in quarrelling instead of taking her away from d quarrel scene,,u just hv to be wise
So they write shît about your country and you let it pass like that? Ghanaians National pastime is writing and talking shît about Nigeria. Go to http://www.ghanasoccernet.com they are always writing uncensored rubbish about us, but unfortunately for them there are many Nigerians there ready to give them grief. I've noticed that they now avoid of writing articles concerning Nigeria because of the kind of grief we give them whenever they do. I love my people
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by jibsai(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2013
ghananotnaija:

U are a BIG fool// where was ghana whn nigeria ranked 4th @UsA 94 qualified as afcon champ nd made 2nd round, france 98 nko? Wat about japan/korea 02...Gha waited til 2006 like 12years after eagles made wc debut. ur women football is now dead too, yet to win o(hv lost count ow many times super falcons hav won 9 or 10)...Ghana football is dead, we all saw @ d last afcon ow u were pushed to d semis...MOFOs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by ghananotnaija(m): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Cusubaba: go ask ur cheap lovepeddler mother who is ur father.

Even if, God forbid, my mother were a "cheap lovepeddler", at least she wasn't a Nigerian. No Ghanaian woman, no matter how loose her morals are, would stoop down to sleep with a Nigerian, God forbid.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by sweetcheecks(f): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2013
noskeybaba:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2013/06/04/4025224/drama-at-airport-as-nigeria-declined-to-board-bus-from-kenya?ICID=HP_BN_1

Wow! I commend you Kenya for taking the high road. Naigerians are "drama queens" they are like toddlers with tantrums. Please ignore their tantrums keep them safe until they leave your country. They are doing all of this to give you a bad name. Rspect Kenya!!!

By now we need to understand the Nigerian mentality and afford the space to act. An adult cannot argue with a teenager mentality. Enough said.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by face76(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Sent rim 680 Hotel

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by face76(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2013
Lamada Hotel Nairobi

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by collynzo2(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow! I commend you Kenya for taking the high road. Naigerians are "drama queens" they are like toddlers with tantrums. Please ignore their tantrums keep them safe until they leave your country. They are doing all of this to give you a bad name. Rspect Kenya!!!

By now we need to understand the Nigerian mentality and afford the space to act. An adult cannot argue with a teenager mentality. Enough said.
Does that post make any sense to you? Your obsession with anything Nigeria is making you sick. Go for check-up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by collynzo2(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Even if, God forbid, my mother were a "cheap lovepeddler", at least she wasn't a Nigerian. No Ghanaian woman, no matter how loose her morals are, would stoop down to sleep with a Nigerian, God forbid.
Answer the simple question, do you know who your father is?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by ghananotnaija(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Answer the simple question, do you know who your father is?

Yes, unlike in Nigeria, where paternity is usually a mystery, a Ghanaian knows who his father is.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by collynzo2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Yes, unlike in Nigeria, where paternity is usually a mystery, a Ghanaian knows who his father is.

We know the country where knowledge of who one's father is happens to be a luxury, and it's not Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin grin grin am in love with okija juju
Okija juju:

You are a Ghanaian..

So you are not even worthy of a reasonable response.. Go and talk to your mates like Burkina faso and Rwanda.

Mepacho, This discussion is for Big boys and citizens of the African Champions Nation only

Thanks.. .

**gods of our forefathers.. What of Ghanas match against Sudan?!** They shall lose by 5 goals to Sudan
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
ORANGUTANG I dnt blame u bt seun dat allowed u on dis forum. Imagine a country not evn half of my country's population, sori o naija is and wil 4eva b d GIANT of AFRICA not evn ur godfather obama can take it from us and gv u, claimin 2 b black and proud but ur movie producers prefer d half cast bastards to u black goats whch has 4ced nelson nd appiah to bleach! Claiminin ur grls can't date naija guys when they are allova lagos searchin 4 husband wit their fake accent! Trust nyanya 2 use nd dump y nelson lyk d trash she realy is,nadia is now runnin afta jim! *smh* cheap hos
Banku&Tilapia:

A Burkinabe and a Rwandan r more valuable than nigerians, da only valuable nigerian is a DEAD ONE. U brain malnourish fooooooooool
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Emmyk(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2013
Lol. Nawa ooo. Up Super Eagles sha.

Where are those haters?
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Emmyk(m): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Lmao. See what I found.... #someonetellkenya Kenyans steal
everything!Their capital'Nairobi' was gotten
from the words 'Naira' & 'Obi'
#someonetellkenya that they don't need
billboards, enough foreheads to advertise
Africa.”
#SomeoneTellKenya you know all our
Nigerian stars, your TV stations show our
movies, but we dont even know where you
are
Did you know that Dangote could hire the
richest man in Kenya to clean his shoes?
#someoneTellKenya
#SomeoneTellkenya The only way kenyans
get visa is through the Olympics.
Matter How Far Kenyans Run, They Can
Never Run away From Hunger!""
I never knew kenyans knew twitter dis
much #SomeOneTellKenya
#someoneTellKenyans If not for UN,Kenyans
would have been tweeting via Post Office
Box"
#SomeoneTellKenya Kenyans never saw
cars until Obama became American
president. That's why they are all sprinters."
Half the Kenyan population are currently in
Cybercafes for this twitfight
Googled 'kenyan state house' and I found
it! Congrats! #SomeoneTellKenyans
#Someonetellkenya if only ur boys cud play
footbal
Kenyans are so Dark that they don't even
need to hide when playing HIDE & SEEK
The most popular sport in Kenya is the
Hunger games #someonetellKenya
#SomeoneTellKenya u'll never defeat
Nigerianz on twitter..ask d ghanianz...
Kenyans Go To The Zoo For A Family
Reunion.
#someoneTellKenya when a journalist called
Nigeria vs Kenya a rivalry, he got sacked for
blasphemy. This is a mismatch:::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick / Player Ratings: Italy Vs Nigeria / Chelsea Offer Barcelona £33million For Frenkie De Jong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.