Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,728 members, 7,927,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Timix - Kowole Ft Dammy Krane - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timix - Kowole Ft Dammy Krane (379 Views)

2face - Confessions (ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady) / Download Iyanya Ft Mi Bad Man+sexy Mama Ft Wizkid+ekaette+high Ft Dammy Krane / 2face Idibia Ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady - Omo No Dulling [O.N.D] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timix - Kowole Ft Dammy Krane by kombo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
It has been well over a year since emerging Hip-Hop artist TIMIX burst unto the scene with his critically acclaimed, underground classic ‘Mixed Breed’ mixtape, now the Lagos-based emcee returns with his official debut single - the excellent Summer anthem “Kowole” featuring DAMMY KRANE and produced by the incomparable DJ KLEM!

Led by DJ Klem’s trademark bass-heavy drum patterns, synth keyboard and horn arrangements and featuring Dammy Krane (for the girls) with his Fuji-laced vocal cadence and infectious flow, “Kowole” is a certified Summer jam which sees Timix come into his own and show his growth into an all-around artiste, not only with witty lyrics and wordplay but also with mass appeal and Pop sensibility…

"I couldn't possibly think of a better way to kick off this summer! Dammy and I had too much fun recording this song. We remembered how many babes jonzed us and said "Ko Wole" to our P-setting skills back in the day. As in, the struggle! But today… Well today, like the tune goes, “when I'm balling I'm Balling!" - Timix

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Financial Support / Must Read:> Why Some Artistes Don’t Succeed ! / Entertainment PR Team! Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.