Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? (1742 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by 9jaboi1(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2008
Every time, we hear Nigerians are not romantic,
What must we do, for our lovers to say we r Romantic?
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2008
Surprise me occasionally, cuz I like surprises, and must be ready 4 it weneva I want it,
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 03, 2008
Surprise her with Working tools tongue
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2008
Flowers

Allocating time to spend with me (time to reassess and play)

Bathe and Massage me

Standing up for me (not that i need it grin grin grin grin)

Cooking for me! (that just turns me on!!!!!!)

Praying for and with me

Taking walks with me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the list goes on and on grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2008
for me

enough cuddling,hair stroking,whispering sweet nothings into my ear,singing for me(even if d voice is like that of a crocodile),hugging me from d back when im cooking,bathes me when im tired to do it myself,plate and pack my hair for me anyhow,nuzzling my neck and nibbling my ear,above all smooching when we r watching d tv wink *im very sure we all know wat comes next after dat*
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by tRoOE(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

for me

enough cuddling,hair stroking,whispering sweet nothings into my ear,singing for me(even if d voice is like that of a crocodile),hugging me from d back when im cooking,bathes me when im tired to do it myself,plate and pack my hair for me anyhow,nuzzling my neck and nibbling my ear,above all smooching when we r watching d tv wink *im very sure we all know what comes next after that*
You said it all

The way he show his affection is romantic, not just indoor but outdoor
when his attention is on kiss kiss kiss, just like the one he looks into my eyes, reminding me how much he loves me kiss kiss, his voice gets me wet kiss kiss just from saying hi my love or Iyawo mi kiss kiss
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by damola1: 10:42pm On May 03, 2008
Personally, I feel this is a 2 way thing!

Do onto others what you want them do onto you!!

I also want cuddling, and surprises, and gifts, I want everything, just like she wants!!!

But all the time, they want us to do all this stuff and only get their smiles back like muguns!!!

I try, but its a two way ding dang!, cook unusual meals, plan a vacation for me to places I have never been just for me alone out of love!!,,

Do me, I do you!
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 10:46pm On May 03, 2008
He must buy me a Lexus cool
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by bawomolo(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2008
cook my food, wash my clothes and pay all the bills. now that's love  cool
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by damola1: 10:52pm On May 03, 2008
She must buy me a bentley!
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 10:58pm On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

cook my food, wash my clothes and pay all the bills. now that's love cool
Am not doing any of that angry
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:24pm On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

cook my food, wash my clothes and pay all the bills. now that's love cool
Cadet:

is there something we should know? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 11:25pm On May 03, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

is there something we should know? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No information for you amebos grin cheesy
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by TheSly: 11:30pm On May 03, 2008
Cooking for me! (that just turns you on!!!!!!)
And you would be crossing your angry angry legs in the sitting room watching Nollywood movies right? angry
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2008
i dont ask too much,but she should not nag, arrh thats love killing
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by StephenP(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]She should listen and try to understand me even when I don't seem to be making much sense. [/size]
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 03, 2008
She should listen and try to understand me even when I don't seem to be making much sense

LadyT did u hear dat,oopsss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by 4Him1(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Praying for and with me

i particularly liked this the best. Man, the day i do this with you know that u've gotten way under my skin.
Every other thing i can do with just any girlfriend but not the above.
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:49pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

No information for you amebos grin cheesy

who are you calling amebo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked eh?. . . . . . , angry angry angry u wan make i come slap you back to africa? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by StephenP(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

LadyT did u hear that,oopsss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[size=13pt]LOL!! My "girlfriend" changes with every post. [/size]
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 11:53pm On May 03, 2008
4 Him:

i particularly liked this the best. Man, the day i do this with you know that u've gotten way under my skin.

really, plz explain what you'll do
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 11:54pm On May 03, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

who are you calling amebo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked eh?. . . . . . , angry angry angry u wan make i come slap you back to africa? grin grin grin grin grin
I'll prefer if you slap me back to Lionel Richie's mansion cool
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by bawomolo(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2008
Cadet:

of course u don't need to, i would just get a 2nd iyawo for that purpose. lol @ these independent women that refuse to cook in their husband's house. what u won't do, another woman would grin
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 12:17am On May 04, 2008
bawomolo:

of course u don't need to, i would just get a 2nd iyawo for that purpose. lol @ these independent women that refuse to cook in their husband's house. what u won't do, another woman would grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abomination!

and FYI, I would cook for my husband, just try to help him watch his weight too
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by TheSly: 12:20am On May 04, 2008
Ohh Hell No!!!

Here we go again. . . .Cadet ki lo tun wa nibi? angry angry angry
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 04, 2008
mi o mo,cadet ekuro lo naa jare
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 12:25am On May 04, 2008
The Sly:

Ohh Hell No!!!

Here we go again. . . .Cadet ki lo tun wa nibi? angry angry angry
LOL! wetin do you? I can't greet my "friend" bawomolo? abeg, kuro jo

jennykadry:

mi o mo,cadet ekuro lo naa jare
you're messing up my language jare tongue
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:26am On May 04, 2008
@ sly and jenny

una don become linguist abi?
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 04, 2008
you're messing up my language jare

WHO TELL You SAY I NO SABI SPEAK YORUBA;ABI You NO KNOW SAY NA LAGOS THEM BORN ME ;AND NA THERE I GROW BEFORE I TRAVEL,ABI You NO KNOW SAY LAGOS NA YORUBA LAND,I UNDERSTAND YORUBA JARE,BUT I DONT WRITE WELL
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Cadet(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2008
jennykadry:

WHO TELL You SAY I NO SABI SPEAK YORUBA;ABI You NO KNOW SAY NA LAGOS THEM BORN ME ;AND NA THERE I GROW BEFORE I TRAVEL,ABI You NO KNOW SAY LAGOS NA YORUBA LAND,I UNDERSTAND YORUBA JARE,BUT I DONT WRITE WELL
EJO, EMA BINU NA! TALO SO FUN YIN WIPE YORUBALAND NI LAGOS? tongue
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by Gamine(f): 12:32am On May 04, 2008
My Honest Thoughts.

My Lover has to do the following;

Cook for me,

Real cooking, not a pathetic attempt at plaintain and eggs.

Write Poetry for me,

Real poetry, no wacky lines from text messages or the internet

Buy me Designer pieces,
Not just clothing and accessories

Real designer, more like Balenciaga, Prada not Mango.

im still writing out my list, i will be back with more.
Re: What Must Your Lover Do For Him/her To Be Romantic? by TheSly: 12:35am On May 04, 2008
Cadet:

EJO, EMA BINU NA! TALO SO FUN YIN WIPE YORUBALAND NI LAGOS? tongue
Gbenusoun!!! Hausaland ni lagos ngbayen!!. . . Ma fun e nigbati. . .Oju e a ma pa oyi ni! angry

(1) (2)

Stop Taking Advantage Of Girls / Which Of Them Should I Marry / Pick Ur Choice ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.