Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. (1924 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. by Manta(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2008
I stumbled over this track titled 'The Last man Standing' by Eedris Abdulkarem on AIT. I must confess, this dude has stepped up his game; the song has nice concept, nice lyrics, nice video etc.

If you have also watched it, lets feel your view too!
Re: 'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. by lucabrasi(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2008
i v listened to it for a total of like 3/4 times and i must say its realli grown on me,the guy has realli stepped up his game but i think he has been away for a while and he needs to have some high profile collaborations with ppl like 9ice,lord of ajasa e.t.c to stamp his authority and showcase more of himself
Re: 'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. by abdurrazaq(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

i v listened to it for a total of like 3/4 times and i must say its realli grown on me,the guy has realli stepped up his game but i think he has been away for a while and he needs to have some high profile collaborations with people like 9ice,lord of ajasa e.t.c to stamp his authority and showcase more of himself

The one he did with Ruggedman is a good start, don't you think so?

Lets expect more may be from his next album
Re: 'the Last Man Standing' By Eedris Abdulkarem. by Situation001(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2020
lucabrasi:
i v listened to it for a total of like 3/4 times and i must say its realli grown on me,the guy has realli stepped up his game but i think he has been away for a while and he needs to have some high profile collaborations with ppl like 9ice,lord of ajasa e.t.c to stamp his authority and showcase more of himself
Lord of Ajasa.. ??

(1) (Reply)

who is this rose njoku. / Where Is Blaze Fm / [TRACKLIST] Olamide’s 4th Studio Album; Olamide – Street OT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.