Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” (9986 Views)

Questions To Maku And Answers To TAAL CIRCLE / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by emmaelectelect(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
take dat: See finishing!!! Poster boy of Corruption!!! grin
this projects in lagos do they include the ipaja-ayobo road that is over 4yrs bony camp road not completed over 3yrs please can we be specific. when u argue provide tangible points
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by emmaelectelect(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
this projects in lagos do they include the ipaja-ayobo road that is over 4yrs bony camp road not completed over 3yrs please can we be specific. when u argue provide tangible points
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by emmaelectelect(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
thos governance in lagos what are they do fhey include Ayobo Ipaja road uncompleted after 4yrs bony camp to law-school road uncompleted since God knows when or state Independent power if working cannot be used to power anything or paper agriculture that couldnt sustain lagos when northern farmers refuse to bring stuffs to lagos
please we need specific projects and not attack the minister
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by emmaelectelect(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
emmaelectelect: thos governance in lagos what are they do fhey include Ayobo Ipaja road uncompleted after 4yrs bony camp to law-school road uncompleted since God knows when or state Independent power if working cannot be used to power anything or paper agriculture that couldnt sustain lagos when northern farmers refuse to bring stuffs to lagos
please we need specific projects and not attack the minister
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by vedd: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=emmaelectelect][/quote]

Sorry, sir, would you permit me to remind you of your intellectual defficiency?
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Aikayy: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
take dat: 70% of Lagos Island roads belonging to the FG? Are you sure you know where Lagos Island is cos if you know where Lagos Island is, you'd surely know that Maku lied? Most of these People wey never come Lagos before sef go dey complain! Smh!

Stop displaying ur ignorance! Pls make enquiries, if u actually r in lagos
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
MAKU, MAKU, MAKU, how many times ve i called u? ans me now? ok dey look me like lukuluku, i ve told u say no dey open ur mouth talk rubbish, see how pple come dey yab our family, i ve always know dat no be our papa born u, make mama carry u go give ur real papa
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by marveouz: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
deshclones:

You are monumentally senile for posting such gabberish here..what did your kinsman obj do thruout the 8yrs he was president? Now you want a president that has barely spent 4yrs to do a miracle that your kinsman couldn't do in 8yrs and with the trillions accruing to him as at that time..thunder fire those hands you used in typing this rubbish...wish I can see you...wonder why 90% of gej critics are yaribas..

Mods no ban meooo.. Made a valid point.

Hes Monumentally senile for saying the truth but you are not suffering from delusion or auditory hallucination.... Point of correction "Yaribas" as u put it never supported OBJ throughout his 8 years as president....we dont support people blindly cos they are our kinsmen....we support people oriented government.....ask your self why Yaradua did not get as much bashing as GEJ before his death......where were your kinsmen when the so called "Yaribas" were calling for GEJ to be sworn in as president. We deserve the kind of leaders we get when ethnic sentiments epitomizes our sense of good judgement.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by honifome(m): 4:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Maku the misinformation minister
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by gogodaye(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2013
For a man domestically acknowledged by the National Assembly to be 'rascally' & a 'ministerial misfit'....... Minister Labaran Makus' mis~comments & near~hit misses on issues bordering on our national collective interests aren't surprising. He does remind one about the dark gory days of Aandooakaah at the helms at the Justice Ministry. I cannot but wish we still had the likes of Chief Chikelu (OBJ's tenure) directing affairs at that Ministry with all modesty, decorum & candor.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by jazzystoresyah: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
why is it that some people say something but them don't think b4 saying a word why how do u mean mr fashola is asleep to me it's a big word to say justice most be done....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Olisa Metuh Dies In Efcc Custody / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.