Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square (6898 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by entadaplace: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Peter Okoye of Psquare has bared his mind on the Alexander Amosu N290m champagne, ‘Taste of Diamonds’.

The rudeboy wrote on his Instagram, ‘The most expensive champagne . £1.2million . (N250million) May dis champagne never CHOP MY MONEY IJN. Dis time I really care’.

Known for always ‘copping’ all of the good things of life, Peter adds in a sarcastic tone, ‘So dats like N50million per glass…. Ladies are u with me? #Nawash’ .

Would be nice though to know what N290million in liquid form tastes like…lol

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Rapmaestro(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
entadaplace: Peter Okoye of Psquare has bared his mind on the Alexander Amosu N290m champagne, ‘Taste of Diamonds’.

The rudeboy wrote on his Instagram, ‘The most expensive champagne . £1.2million . (N250million) May dis champagne never CHOP MY MONEY IJN. Dis time I really care’.

Known for always ‘copping’ all of the good things of life, Peter adds in a sarcastic tone, ‘So dats like N50million per glass…. Ladies are u with me? #Nawash’ .

Would be nice though to know what N290million in liquid form tastes like…lol
would love to see pix but... Neva mind
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by tpia5: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
What concerns Jesus, Oluwa o, God is such a merciful God.
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Because you can't afford it

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2013
J12: Because you can't afford it
No! He is only being reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 05, 2013
jennypinky:
No! He is only being reasonable.

And he's being reasonable because he can't afford it

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2013

J12:

grin grin
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by yuzedo: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2013
jennypinky: No! He is only being reasonable.
J12: And he's being reasonable because he can't afford it
*Kails*:

grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2013
J12:

He is reasonable not to buy stuff that makes no sense to him. He is not a spendthrift!
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by kelvin1191(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Who said he cant afford it? How much is the champagne when compared with the house he purchased in south africa? I dont expect people to say he aint got the money cos he's worth more than that. He is just being reasonable beside, thats a million pound (£1m) bottle & not wine.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by angelTI(f): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
why would a sane mind buy 250M wine? shey d wine wont digest n com out as poopoo ni? Abi d poopoo fit bring money? wat is d champagne made of? liquid gold? haaaaaaa, so many questions o jare

#give me a bottle of d wine or its money equivalent n i wil worship u 4life *tongue out
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by ifyx80: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
is it wise to waste such a large sum on a bottle of champagne? I bet no rich man in his right senses will waste his hard earned money on that..
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
J12:

Mr IBB, Can you afford it? Even Dangote will find it hard to buy the drink. Do you even know wat is 250M? have you seen 100M in your life before?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
J12:

He can afford it, it seems like you don't even know P-Square. The question is why waste that amount of money on a mere bottle of champagne that probably is not more than 20 ounces? Is that wise?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by wahabol: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will take just 5000 from dat moni n use it to buy ALOMO n drink it for guddd 2months n use d remaining tu du smtin reasonable
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
only a FO.0L spends money on things simply because 'he can afford it'

some things are more expensive than N290 million champagne e.g common sense

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Only a nitwit would think (let alone believe) that P Square can afford a £1.2m bottle of champagne, and I say that without apologies.

It's hardly surprising that most of the gullible creatures believing that poo belong to a certain species. Groupies/wannabes that are easily persuaded with empty hype to lick shitty butt hole.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by RickyRoss1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
pro01: Only a nitwit would think (let alone believe) that P Square can afford a £1.2m bottle of champagne, and I say that without apologies.

It's hardly surprising that most of the gullible creatures believing that poo belong to a certain species. Groupies/wannabes that are easily persuaded with empty hype to lick shitty butt hole.

Dont underrate people bro. PSquare can afford it if they really want to. This is one of the most successful artistes to come out of Africa we are talking about here. They rake in Millions of dollars yearly from album sales, endorsements, international tours/shows etc. Like I said, do not underrate people. Even Whizkid brought over 1 million dollars to EME label last year, what more P Square. Are you a learner?

BTW, this is ordinary wine, why waste so much on a wine? £1.2million (N250 million) can build a hotel in any Nigerian city. I will rather invest in hotel or any other biz venture than waste £1.2million on a bottle of wine.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by tpia5: 2:56am On Jun 06, 2013
why are people so desperate to believe psquare can afford to spend close to $2 million dollars on a bottle of wine?

what's it to you?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by goldfish80(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Peter Okoye an Igbo man,cannot and will not spend 250M(his annual Etisalat endorsement) on a bottle of wine!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by alaoeri: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
J12:

Share the same view, actually the champagne is made for ppl like this.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by JIGHU(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Dont underrate people bro. PSquare can afford it if they really want to. This is one of the most successful artistes to come out of Africa we are talking about here. They rake in Millions of dollars yearly from album sales, endorsements, international tours/shows etc. Like I said, do not underrate people. Even Whizkid brought over 1 million dollars to EME label last year, what more P Square. Are you a learner?

BTW, this is ordinary wine, why waste so much on a wine? £1.2million (N250 million) can build a hotel in any Nigerian city. I will rather invest in hotel or any other biz venture than waste £1.2million on a bottle of wine.

Hey this wine is not and never made for people like P square, it is made for people like abrahamovic and his sons,prince harry or williams, Footballers like CR7 OR BECKHAM, The arab oil moguls and American rich list, Peter okoye made money but they often forget that people wey dey even pay dem for naija like Adenuga no go fit play with toys wey Prince Harry go play with...Peter okoye cannot afford this wine and let him stick to his class(he knows where he belongs)

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by maonye: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
250million wine? for wat? na only 2mins u will excrete it out frm ur body. my dear it doesn't make sense ok
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by martyns303(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Guys are getting all wrong, the bottle is made of diamond and other precious stones, so even after u've drank the wine, u can still keep the bottle and sell it in the future for almost same price u bought the wine. Or simply drink the wine and sell the stones to recover ur money.
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by deenee: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
The basic truth is that he can’t afford it and I am happy that he has categorically accepted this. What a lot of people especially in Nigeria don’t understand is that that some people make a living (and a very profitable one) from being wine connoisseurs and art collectors. This hobby of course is not for the faint hearted.

We have reclusive billionaires from Asia, Europe (esp. Russia) and the Middle East who collect art and wine and even build a private museum of such collection (Not all wine is meant for consumption contrary to our Nigerian belief).

There are art exhibitions and auditions herein NYC where people have paid millions for art work, kept it and sold at a future date for a higher price. Check put the sales of most art paintings by Picasso, etc

For those who keep over rating the duo of P Square, I know they make a lot of money and I am extremely proud of their success till date but please the exaggerations are a bit over the top. To the best of my knowledge, the best, they have ever received for a show is 150k USD for a show organized in East Africa. Typically, they charge around 100k USD for international shows and even less at home and bear in mind that the money has to be shared into many parts to accommodate the marketers, organizers of the show and their crew (dancers, band etc)

The highest they have ever received is 1million USD for the KORA awards which was used to build their mansion SQUARE VILLE.

The wine is not for mediocres no doubt, but I think it is a good investment though, for those who can afford it since its production will be limited. Hence one can buy it, keep it for some time and watch it age (they also say that wine becomes better with age) and sell at a higher price to one of these eccentric and bored billionaires that don’t know what to do with their money.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by tobezekiel(f): 3:04am On Jun 07, 2013
hmmm glory..
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella:
He can afford it, it seems like you don't even know P-Square. The question is why waste that amount of money on a mere bottle of champagne that probably is not more than 20 ounces? Is that wise?

He can't afford it. Their total combined annual earnings can't be more than 200 million. If they can afford it, it can't be more than a bottle and they'll probably drink the wine with anguish and pain in their hearts.
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: only a FO.0L spends money on things simply because 'he can afford it'

some things are more expensive than N290 million champagne e.g common sense

You have probably bought or done something in your life because you afford to pay or lose it. There's nothing foolish about that. When you excess cash, you equally have too much choices.
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by cigaricon(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Yes eh he cant afford it but he can afford to buy your whole family.
see who's talking. Can you even afford his boxers?
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by cigaricon(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
gboss4sure:

Mr IBB, Can you afford it? Even Dangote will find it hard to buy the drink. Do you even know wat is 250M? have you seen 100M in your life before?
abeg help me tell the Apama
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by JIGHU(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2013
cigar icon:
Yes eh he cant afford it but he can afford to buy your whole family.
see who's talking. Can you even afford his boxers?

MR OTONDO NICE OF YOU TO YAB HIM, BUT DOES YOUR REBOOTED BRAIN KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THE OKOYES CANT AFFORD DIER BOXERS TOO? ALL THIS MUMU YARNS TIRE ME,THE PETER DUDE IS JUST TRYING HOODWINK U BUSH RATS THAT HE CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD IT....IF HE BUY ONE HE WILL BE TWO BOTTLES HE WILL BE BANKRUPT ABEG EVERYONE KNOWS HIS LEVEL....GO AND SEE BOYS USING PRIVATE JETS AS TOYS (THEY LITERALLY FLY IT THEMSELVES AND BOUNCE IT BABY)
Re: I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
cigar icon:
abeg help me tell the Apama

The guy no know how much profit one can make from an investment of 250M... The drink na once u drink am e finish 250m don go be dat. Omoh Ma madness na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Opasix Vs Yemi Sax / Kim Kardashian's Butt In Skintight Spandex Is Out Of Control. / Black Eyed Peas Female Star Fergie Flashes Butt In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.