Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1023812 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Readone35L:

Hehehe sure guy

smiley wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Readone35L:

Mr Bizbloke abeg
If does sellers haven't replied take up this link nau
And buy this ones
This transaction don thy take time ....
Abi nau
Since On August 22.

Hi, Readone35L.

Specuit Cargo (China) will work with all links and the first two sellers to reply will take the cash home.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your Samsung S5 is enroute to Nigeria.

Three cheers.
so this is yet to enter.ha.can't pick only d powerbank.how far with the chain
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bestestgirl.

I can see you survived it, too. That's perfect! We lost almost 200 pages but it's often refreshing to start anew.

Answer:
We don't charge Flat Rates for clothes anymore. smiley What we do is we check the weight value(s) and add up - it becomes the Freight Fee. Then, Service Charge. So, in your case, if the dress (3pcs) totals 1.3kg, that's $26 + Service Charge of $15, etc.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

Three cheers.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! you have really hiked the prices o!! Will that amount get it to Abuja? or I still have to pay for another courier from lagos to Abuja again?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
kkkap:
The item is 321412595941 ebay. Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.

Okay, I see now. It will come with the next freight.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
jendy36: Hi mr Bizbloke, help me check this prouct:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/1954497234.html
It will be black and add 16GB memory card. Thanks.

Hi, Jendy36.

Product Cost: $118.46

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $138.46
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $138.46 (N23,260)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
I need one additional powerbank.so can u help me order for another one
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Specuit Cargo (China) will work with all links and the first two sellers to reply will take the cash home.

Three cheers.

Forget does first two sellers jor
Them no sabi business
Buy this two new link including the battery I posted
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]Thank you Sir for the confirmation...word in intalics above I guess applies after payment have being confirmed before shipping is possible...

will send a mail to uk@specuitcargo.com to discuss per item billing grin and delivery from uk to nigeria as the items have already being purchased - (gift items for my kids from my relations).[/size]

Hi, MrMexs007.

You're welcome. Actually, yes, payment has to come before purchase. grin

Alright, your mail will be attended to.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Edited*

Dear BizBloke,

Please check this item out for me, I have chatted with the seller ( I have bought items with him before) he said he will give me 5% discount on the item (Cos i am buying 4pcs)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dual-electronic-cigarette-ego-ce4-kit-ego-t-battery-ce4-atomizer-e-cigarette-with-zipper-pack/1766526009.html

Does your Logistics Company (Specuit Cargo) Ship liquid like (e-juice for e-cigarette, if yes i want to ship 20 bottles of 10ml of different flavour of e-juices to Nigeria from China, Though the seller (trusted seller cos i have bought an item (e-cigarette) with him before) said it's against Aliexpress to sell liquids on its portal, but he can ship it locally to your agent in China

Please Note: The e-juice cost 0.85usd per 10ml and that is about N3000 for 20 bottles

Total weight e-cigarette 4pcs = 1.2kg though the total weight of the e-juice is unknown but the 20 bottles should not weigh more than 1kg

Please let me know about the liquid stuff cos i have already told him that Specuit Cargo China will place an order for the e-cigarette and e-juice for me
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: so this is yet to enter.ha.can't pick only d powerbank.how far with the chain

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Yes, it is yet to enter. No worries, Mcleo007 can always pick up and send to you when the S5 is cleared and available for pick up.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! you have really hiked the prices o!! Will that amount get it to Abuja? or I still have to pay for another courier from lagos to Abuja again?

Hi, BestestGirl.

Not really. Those Flat Rates were on a beta test basis and when we studied and got feedback, they were rates that couldn't have stood the test of time for 90%-98% of our clients. Then again, the weight value I worked with - for you - was an assumption to give you a hint. For the case in point, it depends on what kind of dress you're buying because most shirts weigh 0.3-0.4kg, so? I think you get my point.

Since we have to deal with a third-party to get your products from Lagos to Abuja, yes, BestestGirl, you have to pay for courier.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Yes, it is yet to enter. No worries, Mcleo007 can always pick up and send to you when the S5 is cleared and available for pick up.

Three cheers.
its not about me but the owner.I promised him today.he is on my neck
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
fashrola: *Edited*

Dear BizBloke,

Please check this item out for me, I have chatted with the seller ( I have bought items with him before) he said he will give me 5% discount on the item (Cos i am buying 4pcs)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dual-electronic-cigarette-ego-ce4-kit-ego-t-battery-ce4-atomizer-e-cigarette-with-zipper-pack/1766526009.html

Does your Logistics Company (Specuit Cargo) Ship liquid like (e-juice for e-cigarette, if yes i want to ship 20 bottles of 10ml of different flavour of e-juices to Nigeria from China, Though the seller (trusted seller cos i have bought an item (e-cigarette) with him before) said it's against Aliexpress to sell liquids on its portal, but he can ship it locally to your agent in China

Please Note: The e-juice cost 0.85usd per 10ml and that is about N3000 for 20 bottles

Total weight e-cigarette 4pcs = 1.2kg though the total weight of the e-juice is unknown but the 20 bottles should not weigh more than 1kg

Please let me know about the liquid stuff cos i have already told him that Specuit Cargo China will place an order for the e-cigarette and e-juice for me

Hi, Fashrola.

For Specuit Cargo (China) to make a purchase, the price has to be official on the link as at when the order will be placed. We don't do unofficial discounts.

We've shipped in liquids - ink for printer. However, it would depend on the storage container. If it will come in bottles that are strong, then yes.

How do we proceed?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Readone35L:

Forget does first two sellers jor
Them no sabi business
Buy this two new link including the battery I posted

Hi, Readone35L.

Alright, we'll forget them. Lol

I'd advice you buy the battery from the same seller. That way, the Freight Fee will be waived - the Service Charge will stand though.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: its not about me but the owner.I promised him today.he is on my neck

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm aware you're a reseller. Let's see what today brings.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Thank you Bizbloke for the follow up,very commendable.

Keep me informed.

Thank you.

Hi, CharlesNerd.

You're welcome. We'll keep striving to be the best. smiley

You'll sure be in the know as soon as a conclusion is reached.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fashrola.

For Specuit Cargo (China) to make a purchase, the price has to be official on the link as at when the order will be placed. We don't do unofficial discounts.

We've shipped in liquids - ink for printer. However, it would depend on the storage container. If it will come in bottles that are strong, then yes.

How do we proceed?

Props!
Ok as for the unofficial discounts no problem... The e-juice comes in a plastic container, A sample of how it looks like is shown in picture below, i am waiting for him to give me feedback on how to order the e-juice locally since liquids are not permitted on Aliexpress, and i will get back to you on how to proceed sir.

Once again thanks for your swift response.... You are doing a great job here (5 star Customer rating... Salute!!!)

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: I need one additional powerbank.so can u help me order for another one

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Yes, sure.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $13.10

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $31.10

TOTAL: $31.10 (N5,220)

Do you okay an immediate purchase by Specuit Cargo (China)?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bskglobal.

After this payment, all other transactions will be lower with Specuit Pay. The charge is fair. The exchange rate is way higher than N168 in the black market.

Three cheers.

SO HOW MUCH WILL I NEED TO PAY IN TOTAL,

OR DO I STILL NEED TO CONTACT THE EMAIL YOU GAVE ME?

CAN I PAY BY ATM TRANSFER?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, Readone35L.

This seller can't ship to Specuit Cargo (China) except payment is off AliExpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/2020002543.html

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
fashrola: Ok as for the unofficial discounts no problem... The e-juice comes in a plastic container, A sample of how it looks like is shown in picture below, i am waiting for him to give me feedback on how to order the e-juice locally since liquids are not permitted on Aliexpress, and i will get back to you on how to proceed sir.

Once again thanks for your swift response.... You are doing a great job here (5 star Customer rating... Salute!!!)

Hi, Fashrola.

Oh, I can see that. That's fine. Nothing will happen to it. Alright, that's fine, too. Soon as you read from him, kindly let me know here.

You're welcome. We'll keep striving for best. Props!

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Readone35L.

This seller can't ship to Specuit Cargo (China) except payment is off AliExpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/2020002543.html

Three cheers.

Thus thing they weak me oh
Anyway Are you going to purchase it of aliexpress or I should provide. another Link
Anyway av y purchased the the one on dhgate i posted recently and the battery too?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, BskGlobal.

N31,320 it is.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm aware you're a reseller. Let's see what today brings.

Three cheers.
today should bring good o.how far the chain.I will drop another Q10 link today at night.pls I will like if u buy it 1st tin tomorrow.cos seller said he will be out of town later tomorrow
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Yes, sure.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $13.10

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $31.10

TOTAL: $31.10 (N5,220)

Do you okay an immediate purchase by Specuit Cargo (China)?
don't buy yet.d money with u is for Q10
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: don't buy yet.d money with u is for Q10

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright, noted.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: today should bring good o.how far the chain.I will drop another Q10 link today at night.pls I will like if u buy it 1st tin tomorrow.cos seller said he will be out of town later tomorrow

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Nothing on the chain. Could you search for one, please? Then, I'll create an invoice.

Kindly send the link directly to Specuit Cargo (UAE) so that someone won't hijack it.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Nothing on the chain. Could you search for one, please? Then, I'll create an invoice.

Kindly send the link directly to Specuit Cargo (UAE) so that someone won't hijack it.

Three cheers.
ok.cool.about the chain most of the once only are not real gold.dats y I ask if ur term member in UAE can help me buy one.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok.cool.about the chain most of the once only are not real gold.dats y I ask if ur term member in UAE can help me buy one.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Same here. I'll send a mail to the team to see what can be done.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BskGlobal.

N31,320 it is.

Three cheers.

CAN I PAY BY ATM TRANSFER TO YOUR COMPANY ACCOUNT OR BY BANK DEPOSIT.

AND I PAY TOMORROW MORNING WHEN WILL SPECUIT CHINA GET MY ITEM READY FOR ENROUTMENT

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, Sibrah.

Please, send your details to the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com). You have not sent it since, why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.