Stats: 3,193,121 members, 7,949,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1039177 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Ok sir. But pls help me confirm early so I know my stand.

Please, please and please (no vex o) next time, help me verify how long it'll take a seller to dispatch to your office (any routes) before you place a order. I rather replace links 1,000 times or change route than waiting a month for a seller to delivers. They make China Air Mail Post look better. #Painful

Please, its my own opinion and I put the blame only on the sellers.

GoodJayRecords,

Noted, not vexed and your opinion is appreciated. I'll let you know as early as I can (time zone dependent).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Opeyemi5:
but d problem now is d delay.cos u don't know wen dis ish will be solved.I did mention I had no mobile.I had to borrow fone to come online.and I dey miss business

As I'm waiting for him, Opeyemi5, I'm searching for an alternative, too. I'm aware that it's the phone you'll use.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

As I'm waiting for him, Opeyemi5, I'm searching for an alternative, too. I'm aware that it's the phone you'll use.

cool.thanks.u never even tell me d amount I ave with u.I still ave incoming goods to ur usa add.but I dnt know wen it will land cos am yet to chat with d guy am helpn to collect here.due to d phone ish.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by stechi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

What's your budget, Stechi? I can source for you from eBay/Amazon.

Three cheers.

Between 45-50k. Working one with its power adapter intact.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Opeyemi5:
cool.thanks.u never even tell me d amount I ave with u.I still ave incoming goods to ur usa add.but I dnt know wen it will land cos am yet to chat with d guy am helpn to collect here.due to d phone ish.

You're welcome.

I just sent two mails to two different sellers to know if their unlock codes can unlock yours. I'll tell the amount within minutes; sorry for the late feedback.

Send the tracking number soon as you confirm that they've been sent; it's highly necessary.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
stechi:

Between 45-50k. Working one with its power adapter intact.

Alright, Stechi.

I'm checking now. I'll get back to you within minutes. See this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Studio-1458-Laptop-500GB-HDD-Intel-Core-i3-4GB-RAM-14-Win-7-E-1679-/131372598819?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1e966ac623#shpCntId (N46,730).

And this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-X54C-15-6-Laptop-320GB-HD-6GB-RAM-2-4GHz-Intel-Core-i3-2370-Win-7-/351243964852?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item51c7c591b4 (N52,250).

P.S: Read the description and look at the pictures. Then, you can proceed with payment. Within 0-2 hours of your payment, you'll receive purchase confirmation.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by stechi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, Stechi.

I'm checking now. I'll get back to you within minutes. See this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Studio-1458-Laptop-500GB-HDD-Intel-Core-i3-4GB-RAM-14-Win-7-E-1679-/131372598819?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1e966ac623#shpCntId (N46,730).

Hope it has a DVDRW slot and How long will it take to be in Lagos?
Please try and be sure of the delivery date,because I am actually gettn it for our church program coming up soon.
Trying to set-up the multimedia department so as to use the projector that have been lying there for months.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
stechi:

How long will it take to be in Lagos?
Please try and be sure of the delivery date,because I am actually gettn it for our church program coming up soon.
Trying to set-up the multimedia department so as to use the projector that have been lying there for months.

Hi Stechi,

If checked out today, this seller will deliver to Specuit Cargo (USA) within December 12th and 16th. The next freight from Specuit Cargo (USA) is on/before the 22nd to be available for pick up on/before the 24th.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by stechi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Stechi,

If checked out today, this seller will deliver to Specuit Cargo (USA) within December 12th and 16th. The next freight from Specuit Cargo (USA) is on/before the 22nd to be available for pick up on/before the 24th.

Wow....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docsholz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Docsholz,

What do you want us to do? The earlier, the best. We've delivered your iPad and iPhone 6 from the UAE possibly because orders in the UAE for iPhone 6 are low compared to the USA. So, tell what to do because I'm tired of tracking and tracking same product.

I don't recall me ever blaming u so I don't understand d reason for your outburst, anyway once they finally deliver it let me know
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi Infinitikoncept,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (LAPTOP)[/size]
Product Cost: 775AED

Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): 225AED

Sub-Total: 1,000AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1,000AED (N50,000)

You have balance of N10,000 with Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE (PHONE)[/size]
Product Cost: 500AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 575AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 575AED (N28,750)

We need additional N18,750.

oga bizbloke the last time you said 47naira to AED from the previouz 45naira
how come another increment sire
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,

Try make it today so that we can freight tomorrow and Mcleo007 picks up for you latest Tuesday evening.
Cc: Infinitikoncept.

1 Aed is N47 now. Please, note.

How much is your budget for the TV set?

This Awok deal isn't a deal per se; it works like a gamble. Kindly get another. The flash drive isn't forgotten.
Oga bizbloke abeg temper justice with mercy o

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
docsholz:
I don't recall me ever blaming u so I don't understand d reason for your outburst, anyway once they finally deliver it let me know

That wasn't an outburst; I only let you know how disappointed I'm with the delivery (same way you're).

I'll let you know so.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

oga bizbloke the last time you said 47naira to AED from the previouz 45naira
how come another increment sire

Hi Infinitikoncept,

The Dollar currency controls almost all rates in the market.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
stechi:

Wow....

That's it, Stechi.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Infinitikoncept,

The Dollar currency controls almost all rates in the market.

Which have been purchased?
Just forward via express for the laptop
can we hold on for AED to fall before buying this phone?
Let d laptop leave first & i discuss with the q10 owner but if there is anything u can do from ur end,i'll appreciate it
In thy words Theer cheers. lols
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

Which have been purchased?
Just forward via express for the laptop
can we hold on for AED to fall before buying this phone?
Let d laptop leave first & i discuss with the q10 owner but if there is anything u can do from ur end,i'll appreciate it
In thy words Theer cheers. lols

Krys's on the way to pick up the laptop; he should be there in an hour (a four hour trip).

Alright, noted.

Three cheers. Lol
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi Biz,

When is the dispatch time from USA, eager to receive those laptops. Keep up your servicep.

I love Specuit.

God bless us.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome.

I just sent two mails to two different sellers to know if their unlock codes can unlock yours. I'll tell the amount within minutes; sorry for the late feedback.

Send the tracking number soon as you confirm that they've been sent; it's highly necessary.

am not sure if their unlock code will work.diff code for diff phone.dey unlock with imei num.and d imei num can never be d same with another phone.well will be waitn for d outcome,if it will work but we ave just 10 trials
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

When is the dispatch time from USA, eager to receive those laptops. Keep up your servicep.

I love Specuit.

God bless us.

Today, BskGlobal. Once the freighter leaves, I'll inform you.

I love Specuit, too. Amen! smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Opeyemi5:
am not sure if their unlock code will work.diff code for diff phone.dey unlock with imei num.and d imei num can never be d same with another phone.well will be waitn for d outcome,if it will work but we ave just 10 trials

Yes, yes, I'm aware. They have slots for the IMEI.

I'm still waiting for replies: US-based sellers, so, time zone.

Your balance is N1,630.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Krys's on the way to pick up the laptop; he should be there in an hour (a four hour trip).

Alright, noted.

Three cheers. Lol
4hours? oh boy una dey try o
Never knew we put u guys thru so much stress o
E go beta sha
Tanks for been there
incase dollar fall abeg buy for me
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

4hours? oh boy una dey try o
Never knew we put u guys thru so much stress o
E go beta sha
Tanks for been there
incase dollar fall abeg buy for me

You're welcome, Infinitikoncept.

The AED has increased today.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oga BizBloke,

Any update on the Jeans?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Whizkel(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls ,how does this stuff run? Is there any sign up to place orders,make payments e.t.c?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bizbloke.. . Please what exactly is the reason for the delay of the laptop? Is it that bestbuy doesn't have the laptop? The pressure from my client is too much and what he wants now is just reasons y it's taking this long. He thinks the laptop hasn't even been purchased and is wondering y it hasn't gotten to ur place for abt two weeks now.
I assured him of ur services which usually doesn't take this long, but now, he is thinking otherwise.
What's the status so I can ease his mind?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Anytime, boss. grin Just fill me in on the sound quality; I'll like to decorate my ears, too, when that time comes. smiley

Will do
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Arrived Specuit Cargo (USA).

Cheers.
Hi BizBloke, i hope my laptop was a part of the December 8 freight schedule from USA today.

Pls confirm as this laptop is urgently required for a project.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Arbeola13: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Arbeola13,

This laptop is on auction that ends in 32 hours; I can win it for you depending on your budget. What is your budget?

P.S: It has a Local Freight Fee of $35 from the vendor to Specuit Cargo (USA).

N45K to N50K
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Goodjayrecords:
Oga BizBloke,

Any update on the Jeans?

I'm sorry, GoodJayRecords. It didn't make it.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Arbeola13:
N45K to N50K

That particular deal's off, Arbeola13. Kindly provide a new link - preferably a link where I can make the purchase immediately. And try to keep the cost @ $215 maximum.

Alternatively, give me the specs of the laptop you want. I'll do the search for you.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72