Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1026880 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

The Accounts Team will confirm immediately it's received. Thanks for making payment.

Three cheers.

Hope I get updates on these items and a solid ETA. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Donj2005,

All your products have been purchased except this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281079421273?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D281079421273%26_rdc%3D1. What's the size, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:
Donj2005,

All your products have been purchased except this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281079421273?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D281079421273%26_rdc%3D1. What's the size, please?

It's Size 8. Please get on with it ASAP
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
donj2005:

It's Size 8. Please get on with it ASAP

Hi Donj2005,

It's been purchased successfully.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
donj2005:
Please I need an invoice for this item immediately

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-real-top-fashion-black-genuine-leather-rivets-spiked-shoes-2014-brand-new-luxury-men/2016810585.html Colour : Black, Size : 9.5

Thanks

Hi Donj2005,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $92.70

Freight Fee: $13.00
Service Charge: $5.00

Sub-Total: $110.70
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $110.70 (N21,030)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

was it dat u didnt get the balance for the fone on monday morning or you didnt read my post or mail when i told you i have made payment or 1) didnt u assure me of getting back to me on tuesday latest
u owe me 14700,d 4usd discount from d last order den anoda 12500 paid for a 450aed fone
3) guy you can lie o
i purposely kept mute on this issue so dat it won't look as if i pester everytime yet no update and 3) krys won't even respond to whatsapp chat
4) now u com sayin i didnt pay
sinx monday u didnt say any tin lyk we cant process d order sinx u haven't paid cox u knew i paid already
if u are referrin to a part payment dt was last year talk not ds transaction abeg

Infinitikoncept:
i need an honest answer to this
i sent in money for a uae pick up & ur team member failed
i told him to get an alternative which he could not
i asked for a refund & you stil ask for cancellation fee
does this sound fair as a business person? Will appreciate your honest reply

1) Kindly check your Mentions because I did get back to you @8:30am on Jan 13th, Tuesday. See the post below:

BizBloke:

Hi Infinitikoncept,

Krys will attend to orders from this evening.

Thanks.

& @ 3:09am yesterday:
BizBloke:

No, Infinitikoncept.

Krys has successfully reached his destination and I've passed across your order to him. He'll get back to me soon.

Thanks.

2) Please, don't wrongfully accuse my person or username. I don't appreciate that and I'd appreciate if henceforth, you desist from doing so.

3) I don't want to be hasty with conclusions but if you send a Whatsapp message and there's just a tick or a double grey tick, does it count as a message that's been read?

4) Why neglect the start of the matter? That should be where to start from - from the root where you decided to push in your culture into ours, forgetting that there are other things to be paid for to process your order.

When did the payment occur - 2014 or 2015? Ref your post seeking for a cancellation of your order (the quote below made @ 9:46pm, January 5th):
Infinitikoncept:

3 jan 11:31am nigeria time
krys msg was
But am sending your laptop today
Eventhough i explained a simple sequence to a dummy he will get what i'm saying exactly
Before he finally went to pay for the laptop i told him pay for the phone first but he is just too full of himself as if he is the seller
He does not understand simple instructions
on new year he promised a seller to meet with him when he does not have the cash which i sent on the 30th december yet you come here telling me of your principles
An express suddenly turns to normal with you
Even your 4usd discount whc u gave cox of the last delay suddenly went missing yet you expect me to come here & praise that job well done. If i hear
Tell me when my laptop will be ready for pick up or its another story for the gods again since your claim now is you purchased the laptop first which was 5days after payment
Please drop my balance with maureen

Why did you seek for cancellation for incomplete payment of an order (not invoiced by you or Specuit Cargo) on the 30th of December (11:54am)? See that post below:
Infinitikoncept:
a big thanks to my oga opeyemi 5,walahi e is a real guy who did a favour without pay. hope i will be able to repay him some day
mr bizbloke abeg i send krys whatsapp msg and mail to pik up laptop from my last seller at 800AED & a Q5 from another guy
please i want them express & i will be grateful if he can pick both today so that i can come and sit down at your. office tomorow & enjoy d way opeyemi 5 did lastweek. lols
paid in 68k
rememer my discount o
i heard AED don cheap now. confirm
lols

And I recall telling that your payment has been confirmed and an invoice will be created for you - shortly - I can pull up the post if you desire that I do so. I did and your money wasn't complete, to which I asked you to complete your payment - a laptop was purchased, the phone wasn't because your money couldn't cover it. You completed that money and added extra on Monday (12 or 13 days after I posted your accurate invoice).

If you're not referring/if your post (the second post on the previous page) wasn't directed to/@ this payment, what then are you referring to? You don't have another order with us, so, this is the payment.

Kindly send your account details to the Accounts Team. You'll get your refund: N27,408 today/tomorrow.

Thanks and good noon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bros, I hail o. Any green light?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
mrakin:
Bros, I hail o. Any green light?

Hi MrAkin,

No, I've not received the tracking details.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

Your tablet left for Nigeria on Friday. You should pick up in 10-14 days from Friday.

Thanks.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
cryn.i dey miss cheap deals online.krys o.where are u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SBOLA45: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi SBOLA45,

This is to inform you that the one of the products in your order: 'Casio Wristwatch' has been successfully received @ Specuit Cargo (UK). You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria.

One of the products in your order: 'Lenovo Phone' has been successfully dispatched to Specuit Cargo (UK). You'll be notified when it arrives Specuit Cargo (UK).

Thanks.

Bizbloke,
thanks for the update...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Monarchmindset(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello @BizBloke my supplier said he will send my goods thru FOB, shld i tell him to send it to Specuit Cargo in USA or can you handle this?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT | ENROUTE TO LAGOS,
NIGERIA | BATCH II[/size]
Fashrola,
Marine Electrical Technology, 7th Edition. Lucky you! cheesy

TechMart,
Timex Men's Chronograph Fly Back Black Stainless Watch T2N500 (NEW).

These products will arrive Lagos, Nigeria today (Wednesday) and be ready for pick up by you from 9am on Thursday morning.

Three cheers.

-------------------
Please when will the item be available for pick up in lagos?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Product Cost: $92.70

Freight Fee: $13.00
Service Charge: $5.00

Sub-Total: $110.70

TOTAL: $110.70 (N21,030)

Thanks.

Payment made, Please confirm
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
BizBloke:

1) Kindly check your Mentions because I did get back to you @8:30am on Jan 13th, Tuesday. See the post below:[/b]

& @ 3:09am yesterday:

2) Please, don't wrongfully accuse my person or username. I don't appreciate that and I'd appreciate if henceforth, you desist from doing so.

3) I don't want to be hasty with conclusions but if you send a Whatsapp message and there's just a tick or a double grey tick, does it count as a message that's been read?

4) Why neglect the start of the matter? That should be where to start from - from the root where you decided to push in your culture into ours, forgetting that there are other things to be paid for to process your order.

When did the payment occur - 2014 or 2015? Ref your post seeking for a cancellation of your order (the quote below made @ 9:46pm, January 5th):

Why did you seek for cancellation for incomplete payment of an order (not invoiced by you or Specuit Cargo) on the 30th of December (11:54am)? See that post below:

And I recall telling that your payment has been confirmed and an invoice will be created for you - shortly - I can pull up the post if you desire that I do so. I did and your money wasn't complete, to which I asked you to complete your payment - a laptop was purchased, the phone wasn't because your money couldn't cover it. You completed that money and added extra on Monday (12 or 13 days after I posted your accurate invoice).

If you're not referring/if your post (the second post on the previous page) wasn't directed to/@ this payment, what then are you referring to? You don't have another order with us, so, this is the payment.

Kindly send your account details to the Accounts Team. You'll get your refund: N27,408 today/tomorrow.

Thanks and good noon.
it took me quite a while to even get the meanin of your post
i already sent d mail to the accounts team kindly effect payment
my question on cancellatn fee was 2 undrstand ur coy protocol whc u explained as money for d gods
u got it wrong by merging d sincere question to a new issue
woreva effect the payment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Zico0(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good work, Mr. BizBloke. At this speed the item may arrived in Lagos before this 26th.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oshyno(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zico0:
Good work, Mr. BizBloke. At this speed the item may arrived in Lagos before this 26th.

Hello Zico0,

Your product has been in the office since on Tuesday.
Kindly proceed to pick up.

Thanks for your continual patronage.

Regards,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
SBOLA45:

Bizbloke,
thanks for the update...

You're welcome, SBOLA45.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
orlaryeenkarhh:
www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-100-Hot-Sale-So-Many-Colors-Top-A-Quality-Air-Jordan-6-men-s-Shoes/32261069092.html?s=p
I nid d invoice

Hi Orlaryeenkarhh,

Please, state the size and option and colour you want.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Monarchmindset:
Hello @BizBloke my supplier said he will send my goods thru FOB, shld i tell him to send it to Specuit Cargo in USA or can you handle this?

Hi MonarchMindset,

That's Free On Board. I'm afraid that would take longer to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA). How about you give me his email address (kindly send it to Preorder@specuitcargo.com) and I'll take it up from there?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=techmart post=29822403][/quote]

Hi TechMart,

Your product is already in Lagos, Nigeria but not yet picked up by the Delivery Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
donj2005:

Payment made, Please confirm

Hi Donj2005,

Thanks for making payment. Soon as I receive confirmation, purchase will be made.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
oshyno:
plz give me invoice on this.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/men-shoes-casual-popular-canvas-platform-fashion-men-boots-Fur-winter-boots-2015-warm-men-shoes/32252647470.html blue size 9.5

Hello Oshyno,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

Alright, an invoice would be created for you soon, kindly stand by.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

it took me quite a while to even get the meanin of your post
i already sent d mail to the accounts team kindly effect payment
my question on cancellatn fee was 2 undrstand ur coy protocol whc u explained as money for d gods
u got it wrong by merging d sincere question to a new issue
woreva effect the payment

Thanks.

The Accounts Team will effect the payment.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
oshyno:
plz give me invoice on this.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/men-shoes-casual-popular-canvas-platform-fashion-men-boots-Fur-winter-boots-2015-warm-men-shoes/32252647470.html blue size 9.5

Hi Oshyno,

Product Cost: $26.99

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $44.99

TOTAL: $44.99 (N8,550)

P.S: Kindly see our Account Details on the first post of this thread. Then, send a mail to our Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) to verify that it's same; you'll get the account details within 10 seconds.

P.P.S: Note that this price is a discount price and if payment for this isn't received by/before 9am tomorrow morning, the TOTAL becomes N13,680.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
junedraza:
Mr. Biz,

Give me quote for this :

http://www.amazon.com/Stuhrling-Original-699-03-Aviator-Stainless/dp/B00PLLBVII/ref=pd_sbs_watch_35?ie=UTF8&refRID=0YW6P403DT3PA7Y1DJXB

http://www.amazon.com/Durex-Performax-Intense-Lubricant-Premium/dp/B0070YFJGO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1421352694&sr=1-1&keywords=durex+delay+condoms 24 count

If i make payment tomorrow, when it will be available?

Hi JuneDraza,

Product 1: $54.99
Product 2: $13.22

Total Products Cost: $68.21
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $6.16
Sales Tax (Amazon): $4.46
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $101.83
Discount: -$3.00 (your Service Charge was reduced to $3.50/item for consistent patronage; enjoy!)

TOTAL: $98.83 (N18,777)

This will take 4-5 business days to get to Specuit Cargo (USA). Then, it will be drafted to the next freight.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.