Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,008 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1027185 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Goodnuel:
Ohk... That's higher than what I budgeted. Will look again.

Thanks.

Alright, GoodNuel.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nsonaso:
I just need one piece for each

Noted, Nsonaso.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $2.99
Product 2: $2.99
Product 3: $3.11

Total Products Cost: $9.09
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $37.09
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $32.09 (N7,060)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
just one, up to 5 times or more daily, and you said " This depends on the freight available at the time of arrival" do you have a time for different fright.pls clarify me.

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

Freights from the USA leave bi-monthly i.e. once every two weeks. It takes 2 days to arrive Lagos, Nigeria, be cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
junedraza:
Please give me quote for these :

http://www.amazon.com/Leyzene-Performance-Enhancement-Satisfaction-Guaranteed/dp/B00KTSHBZ0/ref=zg_bs_3765951_1

http://www.amazon.com/Standardized-Pharmaceutical-Performance-Supplement-Guarantee/dp/B00SY1NX4M/ref=zg_bs_3765951_3

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AR2460-AR2461-AR2462-New-Gent-Chronograph-Watch-Mens-Black-Dial-Wristwatch-Original-Box/1984688101.html 2462

Hi JuneDraza,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (AMAZON)[/size]
Product 1: $25.94
Product 2: $17.77

Total Products Cost: $43.71
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $5.18
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $71.89
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $71.89 (N15,816)

[size=13pt]INVOICE (ALIEXPRESS)[/size]
Product Cost: $57

Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $75

TOTAL: $75 (N16,500)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]GOT A PROBLEM WITH $5/ITEM SERVICE CHARGE? PAY $3 INSTEAD!!![/size]
Yes, that's for real.

From tonight, whenever you buy [size=13pt]5 - 49 items, you automatically pay $3/item Service Charge[/size] instead of the previous $5/item Service Charge.

That's [size=13pt]40% OFF![/size] We charge you less but we don't serve you less because true service is why we're here.

I know you must be asking, 'BizBloke, what happens if I buy 50 items and above or a Flat Rate product or a product in the FRaM category?'

I won't tell you that tonight but in a separate post tomorrow, I'll reveal to you some changes you should be expecting in/from Specuit Cargo in Quarter 2 (April - June) of this year. You'll be wow'd!

P.S: This is still on beta test and based on feedback from you, we'll keep improving on it.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening,

Before the weekend heads out by 11:59pm tonight, let's talk about the changes that will occur within Specuit Cargo in Quarter 2 (April-June) of this year.

Here:

[b][size=13pt]1. HELLO WHATSAPP, SKYPE & BBM CHANNEL[/size]
On/before the 1st of April, we'll go live with a dedicated Whatsapp number, Skype ID and BBM Channel pin. I know you've been asking for Whatsapp especially. We listened!

[size=13pt]2. LOWER PRICE, BETTER VALUE![/size]
The price reduction started with $3/item Service Charge for 5-9 items but will extend to 5-9 items of Flat Rate Products and 10-5,000+ items.

[size=13pt]3. INTRODUCTION OF MEMBERSHIP PLANS[/size]
We're still thinking, if we should focus on 2 membership plans or 3. When we launch the membership plans, you'll know if it's 2 or 3.

Just a heads up: as you go further in each membership plan, you get lower rates. As low as $0.30/item Service Charge. Try us!

[size=13pt]4. RE-INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUE DIGITAL IDs[/size]
We had this late last year but due to circumstances, we relaxed on it. Also, the unique IDs the Accounts Team issued out weren't automated and digital; mainly analog.

We're re-introducing them with a digital perspective, in order to ensure faster inventory system by the Delivery Team and enhanced safety for your products. No, no theft but we like thinking ahead!

[size=13pt]5. ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT[/size]
Just because it's been Zenith Bank doesn't mean we won't expand. Diamond Bank is coming along to complement Zenith Bank and you should be excited about this.

[size=13pt]6. FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE[/size]
I don't want to blow our trumpet but this is going to quicken response time and payments confirmation and there are other benefits of having a functional website such as www.specuitcargo.com: you get regular order updates, you can easily connect with any of our teams via the ticketing system, etc. Just wait for about 2-3 weeks and I'll tell when we're a go!

If you've registered a long time ago, no need to register again when we go live; perhaps, just a notification to update your profile.
-----
That's all we've planned out for Quarter 2 of 2015 but then, we're always in the lab thinking and re-thinking. If there's more to come, you'll be in the know.
-----
Is there anything you want to talk about? Please, reply this post.
-----

Do sleep well.

Three cheers,
BizBloke.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Noted, Nsonaso.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $2.99 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Colors-Sweet-Heart-Ladies-Cow-Leather-watch-Women-Bracelet-Dress-watch-Hours-Free/1247462402.html (brown color)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Presale-IDO-Smart-Watch-Wrist-waterproof-for-iPhone-Android-IOS-Phone-Smart-phone-Updated/32266835071.html (silver)

Total Products Cost: $9.09
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $37.09
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $32.09 (N7,060)

Thanks.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Colors-Sweet-Heart-Ladies-Cow-Leather-watch-Women-Bracelet-Dress-watch-Hours-Free/1247462402.html (brown color)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Presale-IDO-Smart-Watch-Wrist-waterproof-for-iPhone-Android-IOS-Phone-Smart-phone-Updated/32266835071.html (silver)

Note: use Chrome browser to translate the following website to English
http://www.mi.com/dianyuan16000/ (I will really appreciate if you get me this)

http://item.mi.com/1143900019.html (I will really appreciate if you get me this)

sorry I made a modification, re check and get back to me as soon as possible
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,
I've been fine. Trust you've been, too.

Please, mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) for the courier procedure from Lagos, Nigeria to Akure, Ondo.

Thanks.
Ok ill
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2015
hello sir,
what will be the cost of shipping an item with weight of 5.5k to my location in Port-Hacourt
thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

Freights from the USA leave bi-monthly i.e. once every two weeks. It takes 2 days to arrive Lagos, Nigeria, be cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team.

Cheers.
much will it cost to deliver a box of watch from US to Nigeria
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
youngbilly1:

Ok ill

Thanks, YoungBilly1.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Nsonaso:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Colors-Sweet-Heart-Ladies-Cow-Leather-watch-Women-Bracelet-Dress-watch-Hours-Free/1247462402.html (brown color)

Note: use Chrome browser to translate the following website to English
http://www.mi.com/dianyuan16000/ (I will really appreciate if you get me this)

http://item.mi.com/1143900019.html (I will really appreciate if you get me this)

sorry I made a modification, re check and get back to me as soon as possible

Hi Nsonaso,

I'd appreciate if you get links from DHGate, Chinavasion, AliExpress, AliBaba, etc. to replace Mi because it's a relatively new site for us and we'd like to be certain about the website(s) we purchase from.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Ssdigest21:
hello sir,
what will be the cost of shipping an item with weight of 5.5k to my location in Port-Hacourt
thanks

Hi Ssdigest21,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Please, describe the item.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
much will it cost to deliver a box of watch from US to Nigeria

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

Please, specify the quantity.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (AMAZON)[/size]
Product 1: $25.94
Product 2: $17.77

Total Products Cost: $43.71
Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $5.18
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $71.89

TOTAL: $71.89 (N15,816)

Thanks.

Dear Mr. Biz,

paid for these products. Sent email to Payment team also.

Hope to get these products in your next USA shipment.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nsonaso,

I'd appreciate if you get links from DHGate, Chinavasion, AliExpress, AliBaba, etc. to replace Mi because it's a relatively new site for us and we'd like to be certain about the website(s) we purchase from.

Thanks.
Is because am afraid of buying fake please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
junedraza:

Dear Mr. Biz,

paid for these products. Sent email to Payment team also.

Hope to get these products in your next USA shipment.

Hi JuneDraza,

Thank you. It will be processed ASAP, this morning and you'll be notified. Just relax and stay updated via our notifications.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Nsonaso:
Is because am afraid of buying fake please

Hi Nsonaso,

I understand that and that's why I typed that, including the fact that if it's not been verified by the Procurement Team, I don't want your funds hung up. We'd rather not process those links (if we've not verified them) than put you through the pains of perhaps, losing your money.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nsonaso,

I understand that and that's why I typed that, including the fact that if it's not been verified by the Procurement Team, I don't want your funds hung up. We'd rather not process those links (if we've not verified them) than put you through the pains of perhaps, losing your money.

Thanks.
Please can you verify it or if there is any other trust seller you have that can sell original at a reasonable price
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Nsonaso:
Please can you verify it or if there is any other trust seller you have that can sell original at a reasonable price

Hi Nsonaso,

I'll try checking for on the aforementioned sites. What price specifically?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Good evening,

Before the weekend heads out by 11:59pm tonight, let's talk about the changes that will occur within Specuit Cargo in Quarter 2 (April-June) of this year.

Here:

[b][size=13pt]1. HELLO WHATSAPP, SKYPE & BBM CHANNEL[/size]
On/before the 1st of April, we'll go live with a dedicated Whatsapp number, Skype ID and BBM Channel pin. I know you've been asking for Whatsapp especially. We listened!

[size=13pt]2. LOWER PRICE, BETTER VALUE![/size]
The price reduction started with $3/item Service Charge for 5-9 items but will extend to 5-9 items of Flat Rate Products and 10-5,000+ items.

[size=13pt]3. INTRODUCTION OF MEMBERSHIP PLANS[/size]
We're still thinking, if we should focus on 2 membership plans or 3. When we launch the membership plans, you'll know if it's 2 or 3.

Just a heads up: as you go further in each membership plan, you get lower rates. As low as $0.30/item Service Charge. Try us!

[size=13pt]4. RE-INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUE DIGITAL IDs[/size]
We had this late last year but due to circumstances, we relaxed on it. Also, the unique IDs the Accounts Team issued out weren't automated and digital; mainly analog.

We're re-introducing them with a digital perspective, in order to ensure faster inventory system by the Delivery Team and enhanced safety for your products. No, no theft but we like thinking ahead!

[size=13pt]5. ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT[/size]
Just because it's been Zenith Bank doesn't mean we won't expand. Diamond Bank is coming along to complement Zenith Bank and you should be excited about this.

[size=13pt]6. FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE[/size]
I don't want to blow our trumpet but this is going to quicken response time and payments confirmation and there are other benefits of having a functional website such as www.specuitcargo.com: you get regular order updates, you can easily connect with any of our teams via the ticketing system, etc. Just wait for about 2-3 weeks and I'll tell when we're a go!

If you've registered a long time ago, no need to register again when we go live; perhaps, just a notification to update your profile.
-----
That's all we've planned out for Quarter 2 of 2015 but then, we're always in the lab thinking and re-thinking. If there's more to come, you'll be in the know.
-----
Is there anything you want to talk about? Please, reply this post.
-----

Do sleep well.

Three cheers,
BizBloke.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]GOT A PROBLEM WITH $5/ITEM SERVICE CHARGE? PAY $3 INSTEAD!!![/size]
Yes, that's for real.

From tonight, whenever you buy [size=13pt]5 - 49 items, you automatically pay $3/item Service Charge[/size] instead of the previous $5/item Service Charge.

That's [size=13pt]40% OFF![/size] We charge you less but we don't serve you less because true service is why we're here.

I know you must be asking, 'BizBloke, what happens if I buy 50 items and above or a Flat Rate product or a product in the FRaM category?'

I won't tell you that tonight but in a separate post tomorrow, I'll reveal to you some changes you should be expecting in/from Specuit Cargo in Quarter 2 (April - June) of this year. You'll be wow'd!

P.S: This is still on beta test and based on feedback from you, we'll keep improving on it.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi DjayBaba,

Payment of N10,707 confirmed @ 10:17am.

This is to notify you that the product in your order have been purchased:
- Replacement LCD Display Touch Digitizer Screen Assembly For Lenovo P780.

You'll be notified soon as it's dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China).

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi OgheneWin,

This is to notify you that your product has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE):
- Casio Thermometer Wristwatch.

You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi DjayBaba,

Payment of N10,707 confirmed @ 10:17am.

This is to notify you that the product in your order have been purchased:
- Replacement LCD Display Touch Digitizer Screen Assembly For Lenovo P780.

You'll be notified soon as it's dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China).

Cheers.

Thanks Bizbloke.
The screen comes with a tool set, kindly ensure its part of the package.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi JuneDraza,

Your payment of N15,816 was confirmed @ 10:17am.

This is to notify you that your products have been successfully purchased:
1) Leyzene.
2) Goat Weed Extract.

You'll be notified soon as they're dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2015
djaybaba:

Thanks Bizbloke.
The screen comes with a tool set, kindly ensure its part of the package.

You're welcome, DjayBaba.

Yes, the tool set will be part of the package.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

Please, specify the quantity.

Thanks.
A box of watch means one na
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nsonaso,

I'll try checking for on the aforementioned sites. What price specifically?
Confirm if it's original first.... Then you tell me the price if it's not affordable by me, I will let you know
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
A box of watch means one na

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,

$13 for Freight Fee and $5 Service Charge inasmuch as the weight value doesn't exceed 1kg.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nsonaso:
Confirm if it's original first.... Then you tell me the price if it's not affordable by me, I will let you know

Hi Nsonaso,

Kindly tell the price and/or price range; I like working with specifics.

The confirmation will done during the search.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nsonaso(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Nsonaso,

Kindly tell the price and/or price range; I like working with specifics.

The confirmation will done during the search.

Thanks.

Just process the other two and send me your invoice and method of payment so that I can make payment immediately......

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.