Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1033426 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (ALIEXPRESS)[/size]
Product Cost: $15.25

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $33.25
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $33.25 (N7,149)

Thanks.

Oga Bizbloke I'm having a little problem... Can't seem to transfer to Specuit Zenith account... Its bring several errors... Would let you know as soon as it goes through.. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ceasare: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
donj2005:

Oga Bizbloke I'm having a little problem... Can't seem to transfer to Specuit Zenith account... Its bring several errors... Would let you know as soon as it goes through.. Thanks

i have same issue at the bank.after mwasting considerable time i have to withdraw cash and do direct deposit at zenith
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
ceasare:

@bizbloke I ve paid today into ur acct .do acknowledge.
Also I want XL size for those custume both the Mickey(male) and Minnie(female) mascot.

Thnxs

Payment of N34,400 confirmed!

Purchase will be made today.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
donj2005:

Sorry about that, Donj2005.

Could you tell what the error is? I may be able to help.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
ceasare:

i have same issue at the bank.after mwasting considerable time i have to withdraw cash and do direct deposit at zenith

Nawa, not cool. Sorry abeg. What bank did you try to make transfer from?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Replied
bestdeals0:
reply nw pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Sorry about that, Donj2005.

Could you tell what the error is? I may be able to help.

It's saying stuff about not being to retrieve account details like your bank isn't available on the grid at the moment.... Anyways let me try again... Would let you know the outcome asap
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Payment done. Please confirm thanks....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Xij38580,

[b]You'll get feedback on that today (USA time zone).

Thanks.[/b]

BizBloke [I might be wrong] Despite the Timezones its Tuesday all over the US except for Honolulu (HST). You stated that I would get a feedback as regards the dispatch to the US address. That could have saved the extra cost of shipping down to Nigeria. At this rate I really doubt if the bag was dispatched and could still meet the deadline.

Kindly provide a number to reach you on.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ceasare: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Nawa, not cool. Sorry abeg. What bank did you try to make transfer from?

it was from GTB and they always transfer instantly whenever i want to transfer.

donj2005:

It's saying stuff about not being to retrieve account details like your bank isn't available on the grid at the moment.... Anyways let me try again... Would let you know the outcome asap

the teller told me something similar to this quote about the link not available i.e zenith bank
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
xij38580:

BizBloke [I might be wrong] Despite the Timezones its Tuesday all over the US except for Honolulu (HST). You stated that I would get a feedback as regards the dispatch to the US address. That could have saved the extra cost of shipping down to Nigeria. At this rate I really doubt if the bag was dispatched and could still meet the deadline.

Kindly provide a number to reach you on.

Hi Xij38580,

$114.11 is the fee.

Kindly call 01 4542 864.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
donj2005:
Payment done. Please confirm thanks....

Payment confirmed!

Your order will be processed right away.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
donj2005:

ceasare:

it was from GTB and they always transfer instantly whenever i want to transfer.

the teller told me something similar to this quote about the link not available i.e zenith bank

Thanks for the feedback. This is usually the inter-bank transfer protocol being unavailable to conclude the transaction. The Accounts Team often experiences this, too.

I'm glad you were able to find an alternative solution. Nevertheless, if you experience it in future transactions, kindly use Quickteller.com; it works.

Ceasare, the purchase of your products is almost complete.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

I can see you peeping. I'm on it.grin

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $38.49

Freight Fee: $52 (I'll mail the seller right about now to verify that this weight value is correct).
Service Charge: $5 (...and to know the exact quantity, too).

Sub-Total: $95.49
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $95.49 (N20,530)

Bizbloke pls confirm the weight. The price u r quoting is more expensive than what's available in lagos.
Kindly find a way of reducing it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
djaybaba:

Bizbloke pls confirm the weight. The price u r quoting is more expensive than what's available in lagos.
Kindly find a way of reducing it.

Hi DjayBaba,

Your invoice is to be adjusted upwards; I billed you lower. The weight is 7kg and 6 bottles in all. Should I proceed?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi DjayBaba,

Your invoice is to be adjusted upwards; I billed you lower. The weight is 7kg and 6 bottles in all. Should I proceed?

Hi bizbloke,
Kindly leave d new billing, I will source for it locally.
Thanks for ur effort.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
djaybaba:

Hi bizbloke,
Kindly leave d new billing, I will source for it locally.
Thanks for ur effort.

Alright, you're welcome.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hi Ceasare,

This is to notify you that the items in your order have been purchased:
1) Mickey Mascot Costume (Size XL | 1pc).
2) Minnie Mascot Costume (Size XL | 1pc).

You'll be notified when they arrive Specuit Cargo (China).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Donj2005,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been purchased:
1) Casual Floral Jogger Pants (Size 36).

Seller will dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) on Thursday.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ceasare: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Ceasare,
This is to notify you that the items in your order have been purchased:
1) Mickey Mascot Costume (Size XL | 1pc).
2) Minnie Mascot Costume (Size XL | 1pc).
You'll be notified when they arrive Specuit Cargo (China).
Thanks.

Thanks and let me know when it leaves so I can check if u really work with ur 10-14 working days rule!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
ceasare:

Thanks and let me know when it leaves so I can check if u really work with ur 10-14 working days rule!

Alright, I'll, Ceasare.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2015
BizBloke:
Donj2005,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been purchased:
1) Casual Floral Jogger Pants (Size 36).

Seller will dispatch to Specuit Cargo (China) on Thursday.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Oga Bizbloke I haven't been given any update on the US order and I'm wondering why.... Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) alongside the third product in your order.

Cheers.

Any new update please ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by senoreetah(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright. $20 (N4,300), Senoreetah.

Cheers.

Hi BlizBloke

I sent u a mail...i contacted the seller, the phone will be shipped before saturday, one more thing how do i do if i want it delivered to abuja or kaduna. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
donj2005:

Oga Bizbloke I haven't been given any update on the US order and I'm wondering why.... Good morning

Good evening, Donj2005.

Sorry about that. I'll get feedback from Specuit Cargo (USA) @ midnight (Nigerian time) and get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
junedraza:

Any new update please ?

None yet, JuneDraza.

Tracking will be done tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
senoreetah:

Hi BlizBloke

I sent u a mail...i contacted the seller, the phone will be shipped before saturday, one more thing how do i do if i want it delivered to abuja or kaduna. Thanks

Hi Senoreetah,

Got your mail. I'll reply you on what next to do.

To deliver to Abuja or Kaduna, when it arrives Lagos, Nigeria, you contact the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) or call 01 4542 864 for dispatch to your location.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Donj2005,
Fedora Hat (Biege | 1pc).
The Wine Red piece is yet to come in.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=16pt]THE FREQ MEMBERSHIP PLAN[/size]
Good evening,

The Freq is the first of our membership plan and it runs on 3 tiers.

TIER 1 (1-4 Items)
Service Charge: $5/Item

TIER 2 (5-24 Items)
Service Charge: $3/Item

TIER 3 (25-49 Items)
Service Charge: $2/Item

See? Much cheaper. More savings for you.

This price decrease is effective immediately on all routes and there are price reductions on Flat Rates @ Tier 2 & Tier 3. For detailed Flat Rate Products prices, see the attached excel file (you can equally ask for the pounds conversion if you desire to shop from the UK).

[size=13pt]You can now reach us on 08177252547 (Whatsapp Only!)[/size]

Enjoy!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=16pt]THE FLEX MEMBERSHIP PLAN[/size]
Good evening,

The Flex is the other membership plan @ Specuit Cargo and it runs on 7 tiers.

TIER 1 (50-99 Items)
Service Charge: $1/Item

TIER 2 (100-249 Items)
Service Charge: $0.80/Item

TIER 3 (250-449 Items)
Service Charge: $0.65/Item

TIER 4 (450-949 Items)
Service Charge: $0.40/Item

TIER 5 (950-1,449 Items)
Service Charge: $0.25/Item

TIER 6 (1,500-4,449 Items)
Service Charge: $0.15/Item

TIER 7 (4,500+ Items)
Service Charge: $0.10/Item

See? Much cheaper. More savings for you.

This price decrease is effective immediately on all routes and there are price reductions on Flat Rates @ Tier 2 & Tier 3. For detailed Flat Rate Products prices, see the attached excel file (you can equally ask for the pounds conversion if you desire to shop from the UK).

[size=13pt]You can now reach us on 08177252547 (Whatsapp Only!)[/size]

Enjoy!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2015
BizBloke:

Good evening, Donj2005.

Sorry about that. I'll get feedback from Specuit Cargo (USA) @ midnight (Nigerian time) and get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers.

Still waiting for the update Oga Bizbloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Digriz(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.