Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,655 members, 7,979,212 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1044127 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
KolaShangOne: Dear Mr Cheapgadgets.. I know its not my concern but I'll like to advise you. If you're buying gadgets like laptops and tabs which require specifications, you should find a trusted company and do all your imports with them.

You also have to communicate with the sellers and make sure they understand exactly what you need. SpecuitAir job is to deliver it to you safely and on time. My 3rd shipment is in progress and each is worth over 100,000.

I hope this helps.

@Bizbloke I am still waiting for your reply. We have to disagree to agree.
tnx 4d advise bro,I must cnfess,I rili aprc8,do u also deals in laptops n tabs? If yes ,I'll aprc8 if u cn link me up wt a trusted company on aliexpress:dia contacts...u can mail me pls :cheapgadgets5@gmail.com...God bless bro
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by iriowuro: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning to you & the entire specuitair team, wishing you all successful day & a wonderful weekend ahead. same to all on dis thread.
Bizbloke I left you a mail yesterday but not a responce till now. Kindly check you mail and giv a responce to dat effect.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docjuli(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good afternoon.

Just sent you a mail.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by D3xt3r: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
D3xt3r:

sent you a gmail grin

Jiayu
zopo
Hame

I paid in 37k pls kindly confirm (sent you a gmail cool 2be**y@gmail)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cyif2003(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Plz how much will take me to get this item www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-GPS/1258105524.html . My e-mail is ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2013
cyif2003: Plz how much will take me to get this item www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-GPS/1258105524.html . My e-mail is ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
sir please which bundle do you want your tablet to go with?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hapigirl04: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2013
I saw a phone on ebay that I wanna purchase, here is the link http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay. Payment is thru paypal, any ideas? Pls help.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2013
hapigirl04: I saw a phone on ebay that I wanna purchase, here is the link http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay. Payment is thru paypal, any ideas? Pls help.
we don't purchase from ebay sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jovoodoo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
jovoodoo: HOW MUCH TO GET THIS PRODUCT TO ABUJA.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Hand-Dynamometer-hand-grip-grip-dynamometer-Hand-Grip-Strength-Meter/527225746.html

Item : $14.50

Shipping: $13

Commission: $10

Total: $37.50 (N6,190)

Advance: N4,900

Balance: N1,290

This is the bill for the item sir, when it gets to lagos we will send it to you in abuja vis tranex
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jovoodoo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok, pls p.m. me your bank account details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikegwegbe(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Plz how much will take me to get
this item www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-
shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-
Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-
GPS/1258105524.html . My e-mail is
ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
The standard one(the tablet only)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikegwegbe(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls how will u know that u are buying an original product from aliexpress.com(for instance if i want to buy a levono brand tablet pc, how will I be sure the product advertised is really what it is.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikegwegbe(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Are there genuine dealers that display original products
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
ikegwegbe: Are there genuine dealers that display original products
yes sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by flakyyy4: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=BizBloke]UPDATES
-------
1) Please, kindly note that if you're purchasing any item and you need it to get to our office in China on time, it means the seller has to ship through an Express courier that takes 1-3 days to get to our office in Guangzhou, China. It also involves an extra fee as fixed by the seller (not Specuit Air).

2) Before you go for pick-up, it's highly necessary and advisable you call the delivery department rep: Mr Tochukwu (08037189922).

Thanks.

------------------------------
Soon as we round off the registration of Specuit Air and its business account, the design and development of our official website will kick off. We understand the necessity of having a website to handle orders and we're seriously working on that.[/quote

Already seen wot I like bt dont know ow to send u d link so u can verify. HELP!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by flakyyy4: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
BizBloke: UPDATES
-------
1) Please, kindly note that if you're purchasing any item and you need it to get to our office in China on time, it means the seller has to ship through an Express courier that takes 1-3 days to get to our office in Guangzhou, China. It also involves an extra fee as fixed by the seller (not Specuit Air).

2) Before you go for pick-up, it's highly necessary and advisable you call the delivery department rep: Mr Tochukwu (08037189922).

Thanks.

------------------------------
Soon as we round off the registration of Specuit Air and its business account, the design and development of our official website will kick off. We understand the necessity of having a website to handle orders and we're seriously working on that.

Hi already seen what I like on the site bt dont knw ow to send u d link for verification so pls HLP!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
jovoodoo: Ok, pls p.m. me your bank account details.
send a message to specuitair@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
ikegwegbe: Plz how much will take me to get
this item www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-
shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-
Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-
GPS/1258105524.html . My e-mail is
ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
The standard one(the tablet only)
sir the link you posted did not lead us to any item, please post a better link
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
flakyyy4:

Hi already seen what I like on the site bt dont knw ow to send u d link for verification so pls HLP!!!
its easy, just copy the link and paste it here, or you tell me the nature item let me find a match for it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Collectd ma laptop 2dae...Good job guys..we disagree to agree..dts one of d beauties of biz.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 3:43am On Sep 15, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Collectd ma laptop 2dae...Good job guys..we disagree to agree..dts one of d beauties of biz.
you're welcome
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2013
chrislu: you're welcome
aiit bro.op u gat ma reply to ya last mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by trekkie: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikegwegbe(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2013
chrislu: sir the link you posted did not lead us to any item, please post a better link
this is the link www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-.shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-.Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-.GPS/1258105524.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2013
please team specuitair,can u buy products 4m oda chinese sites like taobao,jd.com,paipai etc...??
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
neroflo57: please team specuitair,can u buy products 4m oda chinese sites like taobao,jd.com,paipai etc...??
No sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
ikegwegbe: this is the link www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-.shipping-Ainol-Novo7-Numy-AX1-Quad-.Core-MTK-8389-3G-built-in-Dual-SIM-.GPS/1258105524.html

Item : $139.99

Shipping: $20

Commission: $10

Total: $169.99(N28,050)

Advance: N22,500

Balance: N5550
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
chrislu: No sir

ok
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
cheapgadgets6: aiit bro.op u gat ma reply to ya last mail
yes sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sent u a mail I'm back again for new orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.