Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1025275 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
Aida13: N303,845 transferred to your Zenith Bank account. Please confirm.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
ALERT: COMPENSATION
Aida13: N10,000 transferred to your Zenith Bank account. Please confirm.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Aida13: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
BizBloke:

Right! it isn't professional at all, M.A. I'm disappointed in myself, in us too, that we served you this way.

8th was Friday. At most, you ought to get your funds within 24 hours of payment: 9th. For the 2 days past (10th & 11th) that your fund wasn't credited to you, I'll have the Finance Team pay you N5,000 for each day, that's N10,000 in addition to the N335/$ value your account will be credited with.

I'm sorry.

I just confirmed payment of the funds 313k in total. As to the compensation that's kind of you. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. I didn't relish having to go through the same anxiety every month. Thanks for the service.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
BizBloke:

Seen, Bjay08! These will come next week and you can have the voucher on your next order. I'm sorry you just had a sour first experience.

This is just a bump in the road. The journey henceforth will be better than this.

Cheers.
This order or the next one? I would prefer if it were this order. Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Aida13:

I just confirmed payment of the funds 313k in total. As to the compensation that's kind of you. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. I didn't relish having to go through the same anxiety every month. Thanks for the service.

You're welcome, Aida13.

I deeply understand what it means to be anxious and to almost endlessly wait; it really sucks. If I'm able to get a moment within the week, I'll ring you between tomorrow and Friday.

Cheers and see you around!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
bjay08:

This order or the next one? I would prefer if it were this order. Thank you.

I do wish I could approve your preference and write in to the S & M Team for an upgrade of the voucher value to your current order but please, the next one.

You're welcome to Specuit, Bjay08. You'll have better experiences here.

Cheers - and a great evening to you!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by venorite(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi Bizbloke do u still pay for bid items that have been won on Ebay? What’s your exchange rate? Delivery time?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
venorite:
Hi Bizbloke do u still pay for bid items that have been won on Ebay? What’s your exchange rate? Delivery time?

Good evening Venorite.
We handle the bid and pay for it but you can bid, pay and send to our Hub (USA). PayPal sometimes block our accounts if we log in to multiple www.ebay.com accounts so we do not offer the service right now. Our exchange rate is N365/$ and when you send the link we can tell you delivery time.
Regards. ~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by venorite(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Specuit:

Good evening Venorite.
We handle the bid and pay for it but you can bid, pay and send to our Hub (USA). PayPal sometimes block our accounts if we log in to multiple www.ebay.com accounts so we do not offer the service right now. Our exchange rate is N365/$ and when you send the link we can tell you delivery time.
Regards. ~KU
ok just that I made a bid and won already. Looking for how to pay and ship
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
venorite:

Ok but it will not work this time. sad
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abdulmalik: N264,146 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aywhy93(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
venorite:

Contact me. I might be able to help.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by venorite(m): 1:41am On Jun 13, 2018
aywhy93:

Contact me. I might be able to help.
how do I do that
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2018
venorite:
how do I do that

Good morning, Venorite.
You can contact him on WhatsApp.
Regards. ~KU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
ALERT: PURCHASED
Abdulmalik:
1. Samsung S9+.

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2018
ALERT: DISPATCHED
Abdulmalik:
1. Samsung S9+.

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elmisti(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
ALERT: DISPATCHED
Uzomba:
1. Wireless Power Bank (20000mAh).
2. Qi Wireless Charger (20000mAh).
3. WOJOQ Wireless Charging Pad.

P.S: Qi Wireless Adapter will be dispatched tomorrow.

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2018
FACO: N101,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Iceman: N104,408 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elmisti(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Specuit:

Thank you, Elmisti. We will send you an invoice soon. Please tell us the size and colour.

brown, 11
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
elmisti:

brown, 11

Good morning Elmisti.

INVOICE:
Item 1: $19.41

Total Item Cost: $19.41
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $3

Sub-Total: $35.41 (N12,925)
Discount: -0.00

Total: N12,925

ETA: 19th-20th July (coming in from Hong Kong) but if we can route it through China, you will get faster.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Specuit Limited
Diamond Bank: 0095718654
GTB: 0259877980
Zenith Bank: 1015396131

Thank you.
Specuit Sales & Marketing Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chika: N2,918 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chika:
1. Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector (f/Huawei Mate SE; 2 units).

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bertha:
1. iPhone 6S (64GB; w/Charger).

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Iceman:
1. Sony WH1000XM2 Bluetooth Headphones (Black).

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Faco:
1. Timberland Men's Steel Toe Boot (Black, 10 M).
2. Georgia Brookville Waterproof Work Boots (Brown, 10 M).

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
ALERT: DELIVERED (HUB, USA)
Arthur:
1. Note 5.

P.S: This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Otunbaworldwide:
1. iPhone (9 units).
2. LG Phone (2 units).
3. Samsung Galaxy Phone (3 units).
4. Laptop (2 units).
5. Xbox 360 Console.
6. Battery Pack.
7. Phone Cases.

P.S: This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tobi:
1. iPhone X (2 units).

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
JohnPaul2k2:
1. Apple Earpods (w/Remote, Mic, Charger).

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.