Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1036032 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by megatran(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
chrislu:
No sir, its not possible.
ok...so when is my order getting to lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Trippledots(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
chrislu:
Visit www.specuitcargo.com
Register and place order

iv registered....waiting for my verification message in my email. i have a question. i noticed that on your site, d dollar to naira conversion rate is way more than d amount gotten from google. why is that? thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jeffdrew(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Its one thing to trust ur instincts,n its another to put ur money in d hands of a total stranger.That being said,I would want something more than just people telling us here that ure genuine n trustworthy.We need more than just a job well done note,We need a money back guarantee.We need to knw if our money is in safe hands.Not that ure a scam but it takes a lot to make me believe these things cos I was once a scam victim.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jeffdrew(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Its one thing to trust ur instincts,n its another to put ur money in d hands of a total stranger.That being said,I would want something more than just people telling us here that ure genuine n trustworthy.We need more than just a job well done note,We need a money back guarantee.We need to knw if our money is in safe hands.Not that ure a scam but it takes a lot to make me believe these things cos I was once a scam victim.so give us ur ans on that.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jeco(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please somebody should help me out, i want to configure my Tablet PC for internet browsing, which i just received from China. I need to start surfing the world wide web with it.
Thanks everyone!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
I want to order this item on eBay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=111199270835
But I don't know its weight. I'm currently placing the order on your site but the weight side na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good evening mr Bizbloke, as much as I've tried taking my messages off this forum, I guess this is the only place I will get a response. I called you and Mr Tochukwu in respect of the mail I got from your delivery depatment but none of you picked my call. I need interpretation. Is it that after 2Weeks of the goods getting to your office it hasn't left China?

For the new order, I have an exhibition starting Nov 4th. I have paid 20k for this exhibition. If you know you cannot handle the shipping or if it will take 2-4 weeks for a 7 days shipping, please inform me so I can Count my losses.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Worwor: I want to order this item on eBay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=111199270835
But I don't know its weight. I'm currently placing the order on your site but the weight side na wahala.

Sorry about the weight issue. It happens oftentimes.

Weight: 1.35kg.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:45am On Oct 27, 2013
jeco: Please somebody should help me out, i want to configure my Tablet PC for internet browsing, which i just received from China. I need to start surfing the world wide web with it.
Thanks everyone!

Sorry Jeco, but I don't know my way around that. I think you should create a thread about that in order to get quicker response.

I hope this helps.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Trippledots:

iv registered....waiting for my verification message in my email. i have a question. i noticed that on your site, d dollar to naira conversion rate is way more than d amount gotten from google. why is that? thanks

Alright, welcome.

Google doesn't determine our conversion (exchange) rate because Google isn't stable with that. Even at that, Master Card charges a higher rate each time.

Please, do read the exchange rate section of our terms and conditions.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:53am On Oct 27, 2013
jeffdrew: Its one thing to trust ur instincts,n its another to put ur money in d hands of a total stranger.That being said,I would want something more than just people telling us here that ure genuine n trustworthy.We need more than just a job well done note,We need a money back guarantee.We need to knw if our money is in safe hands.Not that ure a scam but it takes a lot to make me believe these things cos I was once a scam victim.

First off, sorry you were scammed. It really hurts and we have experienced it one way or the other.

Second off, we can't offer money back guarantee. You know why? We PROCURE goods, we don't sell DIRECTLY. These are two different things. For instance, a gala seller that helps you buy yoghurt from a yoghurt seller cannot offer you a cash back if something goes wrong with that yoghurt. I hope you can relate with this not-so-good example.

However, there is a buyer protection system on the recommended websites we purchase from and in the case of any dispute, we take it up. That's the best we can do.

Remember - you shop foreign THROUGH Specuit Cargo not ON Specuit Cargo.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2013
KolaShangOne: Good evening mr Bizbloke, as much as I've tried taking my messages off this forum, I guess this is the only place I will get a response. I called you and Mr Tochukwu in respect of the mail I got from your delivery depatment but none of you picked my call. I need interpretation. Is it that after 2Weeks of the goods getting to your office it hasn't left China?

For the new order, I have an exhibition starting Nov 4th. I have paid 20k for this exhibition. If you know you cannot handle the shipping or if it will take 2-4 weeks for a 7 days shipping, please inform me so I can Count my losses.

Good morning, Kolade. Mr Tochukwu informed me he spoke to you earlier yesterday. Yes, I didn't pick my call because I was mobile (I'm almost always mobile). Please, call the appropriate department for any issue (positive/negative); clients' orders are transferred from one department to another for efficiency. I'll speak to Mr Tochukwu about not answering your call; I'm deeply sorry about that and promise it won't happen again.

Yes, your package didn't go through because we have a problem with the customs and immigration guys; it was returned per se but we'll get that resolved next week. China isn't quite cool now because Nigerians are breaking their rules and laws so it's affecting everything. Please, bear with us. I know you've exceeded your wait time.

For your new order, hopefully, by the time it gets to our office, everything should have been resolved.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2013
megatran: ok...so when is my order getting to lagos?

Good morning, Megatran.

Please, see my reply to Kolade; the last two paragraphs, please.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Please, in order to get quicker response, always mail the appropriate department.

Support: support@specuitcargo.com

Dispute/Complaint: complaint@specuitcargo.com

Delivery: delivery@specuitcargo.com

Extra Services: extraservices@specuitcargo.com

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Someone should have informed me earlier about that. It was on d day of delivery i gitvto know it jasnt even left China. The clothes my sister ordered for a wedding has passes its relevance because the wedding has been done.

Also me and Mr Tochukwu never talked. he didnt pick on Friday and saturday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Johncrown80(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Good morning and happy sunday: pls i want to asked dat will the amount billed on the website take the product to osogbo osun state (outside Lagos) and how will i inform u dat that i want to receive my package outside Lagos ,thnks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Got my stuffs from Specuit some days ago
Good products I must say.. Although I did make a mistake with the orders..two of the clothes were L instead of M but its all good

Specuit the only problem I have with you people is shipping time..takes too long..if it can possibly be adjusted to 1week max for shipping ,it will be highly appreciated

Still waiting for the 4 pieces of the shirt left though,hope it comes in this week

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Trippledots(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Good morning, Kolade. Mr Tochukwu informed me he spoke to you earlier yesterday. Yes, I didn't pick my call because I was mobile (I'm almost always mobile). Please, call the appropriate department for any issue (positive/negative); clients' orders are transferred from one department to another for efficiency. I'll speak to Mr Tochukwu about not answering your call; I'm deeply sorry about that and promise it won't happen again.

Yes, your package didn't go through because we have a problem with the customs and immigration guys; it was returned per se but we'll get that resolved next week. China isn't quite cool now because Nigerians are breaking their rules and laws so it's affecting everything. Please, bear with us. I know you've exceeded your wait time.

For your new order, hopefully, by the time it gets to our office, everything should have been resolved.

Thanks.

Hey! Nigerians again?! Nawa o. May God deliver us from d crooks in our country who are hell bent on making life unbearable for the rest who want to do things legit. #sigh#
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Johncrown80: Good morning and happy sunday: pls i want to asked dat will the amount billed on the website take the product to osogbo osun state (outside Lagos) and how will i inform u dat that i want to receive my package outside Lagos ,thnks
No sir it won't, It will only bring the item to Lagos. We'll send it to you in osogbo via tranex, which will attract extra charges.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Johncrown80: Good morning and happy sunday: pls i want to asked dat will the amount billed on the website take the product to osogbo osun state (outside Lagos) and how will i inform u dat that i want to receive my package outside Lagos ,thnks

In addition to Chrislu's answer above, the answer to the highlighted is this:

There is a space for extra note in each order placement form. Just write in there.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bizbloke, when buying from eBay, what is the average time a laptop will take to get to nigeria and what does tranex usually charge to ship to warri in delta state.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Sorry about the weight issue. It happens oftentimes.

Weight: 1.35kg.

Thanks.
thanks, I just placed the order successfully.

I also want to add this powerbank to it http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1032345525.html
Pls, help me check it cos the seller doesn't ship to some countries (Nigeria included). If it's safe, let me proceed to add the order on your site.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
blink182: Bizbloke, when buying from eBay, what is the average time a laptop will take to get to nigeria and what does tranex usually charge to ship to warri in delta state.

Average time can't be exactly estimated because of the seller's ship time. What can be estimated the time it will get to Nigeria from our office in Nigeria but if a purchase is made on a Friday, by Sunday you should get it if the seller sticks to the time-frame.

If you're asking for the courier fee for a laptop from Lagos to Warri (Tranex), N2,500-N3,000. Please, get in touch with 08037189922 for accurate figure.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Trippledots:

Hey! Nigerians again?! Nawa o. May God deliver us from d crooks in our country who are hell bent on making life unbearable for the rest who want to do things legit. #sigh#

Amen to this prayer. They are not just being crook-ish, they steal, fight police men and immigration officials, even kill fellow Nigerians.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
hustla: Got my stuffs from Specuit some days ago
Good products I must say.. Although I did make a mistake with the orders..two of the clothes were L instead of M but its all good

Specuit the only problem I have with you people is shipping time..takes too long..if it can possibly be adjusted to 1week max for shipping ,it will be highly appreciated

Still waiting for the 4 pieces of the shirt left though,hope it comes in this week

Thanks

We understand the shipping time-frame. We can say, "Yes, we'll adjust it to 1 week max." That's easy to say but we're dealing with over 1,000 sellers who won't adhere to "please, ship immediately the 24 hour verification period is over." Some clients have received their products in 5/6 days from the day they made payment. It all boils down to when we get your item in our office in either China/USA.

However, same way we phased out the manual billing protocol and upgraded to auto-billing protocol to afford you and other clients the opportunity to place orders even at 2am, be rest assured that we're working on a solution which is on low key for now.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
KolaShangOne: Someone should have informed me earlier about that. It was on d day of delivery i gitvto know it jasnt even left China. The clothes my sister ordered for a wedding has passes its relevance because the wedding has been done.

Also me and Mr Tochukwu never talked. he didnt pick on Friday and saturday.

Mr Tochukwu said you spoke. I'll verify this.

I'm really sorry about your sister's.

No, we didn't know about this. Items can leave and be sent back by the customs. It happens in any country. 10 solar chargers were once sent to Nigeria and few hours to touch down in MMIA, they were sent back. Why? Batteries.

Right now, there's a red alert on Nigerians in China and this is affecting shipment but be rest assured that it will be resolved this week.

I do hope you understand.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank you!!!

Let's grow to 2,000 active fans on Facebook - facebook.com/specuitcargo
grin grin

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by megatran(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
chrislu:
No sir, its not possible. Please sir, send me your email address.
megatransmitter@yahoo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jeffdrew(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please do u help Bid for products on Ebay,cos I av little money n I've seen a good deal for a laptop bid which is ending on Nov5.please reply ASAP
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
jeffdrew: Please do u help Bid for products on Ebay,cos I av little money n I've seen a good deal for a laptop bid which is ending on Nov5.please reply ASAP

Yes, we do. Please, get in touch with the Extra Services team by sending a mail to extraservices@specuitcargo.com

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Worwor: thanks, I just placed the order successfully.

I also want to add this powerbank to it http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1032345525.html
Pls, help me check it cos the seller doesn't ship to some countries (Nigeria included). If it's safe, let me proceed to add the order on your site.

Hi Worwor.

I tried placing a dummy order and discovered that Nigeria isn't in the list of countries that can purchase from this link, just like you said. So, it's safe but the order placement and purchase won't go through.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jshoffor: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2013
If you are looking for the best bargains online...use www.ebuyer.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.