Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Understanding The Truth About Rejection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Truth About Rejection (768 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Truth About Rejection by God2man(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
The truth is, we will always experience rejection in this life. Hate this truth or embrace it, some people will accept you and it is certain that some people will despise and reject you for whatever reason or no reason at all. You will be deceiving yourself to say every one will accept what you are doing.

There are people who feel they are better than you, they just hate you even when you have not offended them, they don't like your face, they don't want to see you, they don't like what you are doing, then they will begin to attack you.

If your life is a threat to the kingdom of darkness, the devil will organize an unbelievable hatred against you. You must handle rejection with caution and prayer.

Our Lord Jesus Christ experienced what we can refer to as first hand rejection from his own people, the Jews, they rejected Jesus and accepted Barabbas. Matthew 27:22 " Pilate saith unto them, What i do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified."
Matthew 27:26 " Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified."

Again in Issaiah 53:3" He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

A man that has been destined to pull down the kingdom of darkness will surely experience first hand rejection from the Kingdom of darkness. They will hate him, despise him, scourge him and even if it is possible eliminate him. This is the lot of anyman or woman that God has called to work for him in depopulating the Kingdom of Darkness.

Our Lord Jesus Christ understood his mission on earth, so he did not allow the hatred to hinder his mission. Jesus overcame all obstacles to become the Chief corner stone. Ephesian 2:20 " And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Praise the Lord!

Another man, Jabez, meaning, he makes sorrow also overcame rejection. 1 Chronicle 4: 9 " And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called him Jabez, saying, Because i bare him with sorrow."

Jabez was rejected by his own mother.

Then verse 10, " Jabez called on the God of Isreal saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested"

You see, people may not like what you are doing, people may hate you but they are helpless against your prayer. If only people can learn the mystery behind prayer, that is, the only weapon God has given to man through the name of Jesus, they will handle rejection with ease.

Many will continue to be defeated in this life because they allow what people do to them to control them. At the end they will make wrong decision and choose wrongly. They have no knowlegde that we are not the same, we are different, if you understand who you really are, it will be difficult to dance to the tune of rejection.

I think the best question to ask now is; why are they rejecting me? You begin to say "
Is it because i am ugly? Or my handwritten is illegible? Is it anger? What about my dress? Am i wearing a perfume with a bad odour? Is there a curse in my family? Am i a prayerless christian? Is it because i am physically challenged? Blind, lame, or deaf. What about racism? May be i am not brilliant enough. I am not a graduate. I have only school cert or diploma. I dont have any formal education" and you continue to ask yourself various questions. After sometime you begin to believe the evil report and you begin to say " Oh yes! " i am already old, i can't marry again, yes,yes, i am ugly, i am poor, i dont think i can make it without a degree, it is too late for me."

it is certain that the person is finished, if you reject yourself because of what people are saying, then it will be difficult for you to succeed.

If people reject you, you can ignore them but if you reject yourself, you can never succeed. You must make up your mind not to reject yourself. The way out is to know yourself, accept yourself and go ahead to become what you were made to be.

Reject whatever they are saying and make a research on how to improve yourself to become more acceptable. Continue to do good. Do not be proud. Humble yourself. You can read more books, dress well, pray more or change your church, fast more, do not be stingy, that money in your pocket does not belong to you alone, share, give more, sacrifice more and see how people will begin to cherish you.

It is difficult to pull down a good man, if you pull him down, he will rise up again. Praise the Lord!

Roman 12:21 " Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good"

God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Truth About Rejection by God2man(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
A man of God was rejected by his own father and was warned not answer his name again, this same man of God overcame the rejection and converted the father to a christian. Pls. Meditate on this short testimony.

God bless you.
God2man.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Truth About Rejection by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Amen.Hallowed be thy name o God.

(1) (Reply)

Even Worse, These Men HINDER The Gospel / Borno: 44 Worshippers Gunned Down By Boko Haram In Konduga mosque / Pope Meets Messi, Buffon And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.