Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) (3664 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kaduna, over 50 trapped. / Help Before I Make A Mistake AGAIN, Building 3 Nos Of 2 Bedroom Flats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) by vickilo: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi Folks,

I am looking to start building a 3 Storey building in Enugu(3 bedroom flats all ensuit, 2 flates in each storey. ie. 8 flats in all).

Please, can anyone in the house give me a rough estimate of what this might cost me(expenses, labour and material break down would be most appreciated). I want to start it and finish it off without getting stuck on the way.

For contractors: please give your quote and contact details. you might as well win yourself a contract. as i might need someone to monitor the project for me.

Thanks for your contribution. coolThis is very important and urgent, "professional quotes please" cool

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) by spyder880(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
I live and build houses in Enugu. Have you drawn your building plans? What part of Enugu is your land, can we meet, and see the land. Send me a mail with the soft copy of the building plans today. We can do this and build this house in the shortest possible time.
You can reach me on 08033350750 or ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) by kcoolk4: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2013
vickilo: Hi Folks,

I am looking to start building a 3 Storey building in Enugu(3 bedroom flats all ensuit, 2 flates in each storey. ie. 8 flats in all).

Please, can anyone in the house give me a rough estimate of what this might cost me(expenses, labour and material break down would be most appreciated). I want to start it and finish it off without getting stuck on the way.

For contractors: please give your quote and contact details. you might as well win yourself a contract. as i might need someone to monitor the project for me.

Thanks for your contribution. coolThis is very important and urgent, "professional quotes please" cool

Pls contact Prof Spyder, he's very honest, competent and straightforward. A builder as well as a homeowner. So, he knows where the shoe pinches!. I can vouch for him (as if my opinion counts).
Re: Cost Of Building 3 Storey Building In Enugu....(from Start To Finish) by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2013
kcool_k4:

Pls contact Prof Spyder, he's very honest, competent and straightforward. A builder as well as a homeowner. So, he knows where the shoe pinches!. I can vouch for him (as if my opinion counts).

Your opinion counts a lot my man, my promise to you all is that I will never disappoint, honesty and transparency will remain my watch word. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contained @ Bar Beach Towers / Pazino Ecc Now Selling!!! Real Estate And Engineering Company... / Closed. Closed. Closed. 14 Mini Flats & 4 Room Self Contain 4 Lease & Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.