Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,869 members, 7,912,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? (2367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by happyjuliet(f): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
she shouldn't make the mistake of going bk 2 him, she should go ahead and marry the second guy ooooooooooooooooooh
after how many years of waiting 4 the him and he didn't show up. and come 2 think of it, y did he decide 2 show up wen she is ready 2 settle down. she should tell God 2 direct her step, married is not a bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
To start with I'll say that the First thing the lady should have done before going into a relationship with the present guy was to forget about the 1st one, but with what's on now its really confusing to give any advice cos d reason for his disappearance is not stated it mayb be Solid it may nt be worth it, If its really really I mean REALLY worth it she should end d relthship with d 2nd one it mayb be hard, she mayb be abused that's jst d price she will pay for nt forgetting but, but it will payoff l8r cos she will be wth d one she loves, but anything odawise she should continue with her wedding Jare, am not sure dis 2nd guy as enuf money Cos if he does d girl won't even rembr d 1st one again(jst saying tho)

1 Like

Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
This isn't about if the 2nd guy is rich (sis isn't such a Nigerian money-lover,she's born with a silver spoon,has good job and living independently,money isn't the prob...but love!
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
With lots of persuation 4rm F & F, finally,sis has made up her mind that she's going with the 2nd dude....... The wedding will hold this saturday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Born Again Christian Husband / Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love / why i will kill my girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.