Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Blondies Again! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blondies Again! (702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blondies Again! by Nella(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2008
Don't know if diz ones have been posted but . . . .

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his blond, female neighbor came out of her house and went straight to the mail box. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into her house. A little
later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again,
marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it close harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her "is something wrong" to which she replied, 
"There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps
giving me a message saying,  "YOU'VE GOT MAIL".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day a neighbor of a blonde goes over to her house and sees the blonde crying and asked her what had happened and the blonde said that her mother had passed away. The neighbor made her some coffee and settled her down a little and then left. The next day the neighbor went back over to the house and found the blonde crying again. She asked her why she was crying again. The blonde replied with, "I just got off of the phone with my sister, her mother died too! embarassed
Re: Blondies Again! by folly69(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2008
lol grin grin stupid ass blonds
Re: Blondies Again! by clemcykul(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2008
tyte stuffs keep em coming

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Is Your Right Foot ? / Just Laugh / Little Johnny Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.