Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Etb,how Far Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb,how Far Now? (805 Views)

Sss How Far Now? / Bank Phb - How Far Now? / Customs How Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb,how Far Now? by debbybaby1: 3:37pm On May 02, 2008
Has anyone that has gotten to the 3rd stage interview of etb been contacted?pls respond cos am running out of patience.thanks
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by whaifih(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2008
hi debby. where did u write your test and where did ur interviews take place. am also waiting to be called for the 3rd stage. i had to fly from ph to lagos for the second interview and i dont find it funny that they havn't started contacting ppl after making us feel that they were in a hurry to start training. my first and second interviews were just a day apart and i was expecting that everything else would go that fast.
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by debbybaby1: 4:37pm On May 02, 2008
my first and second interview was in january,the third was in march,and i heard they've been calling people for their employment letter.Their recruitment process is dawn too slow.all da best
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by jimicj: 7:56pm On May 03, 2008
Posted by: whaifih
Insert Quote
hi debby. where did u write your test and where did your interviews take place. am also waiting to be called for the 3rd stage. i had to fly from ph to lagos for the second interview and i don't find it funny that they havn't started contacting people after making us feel that they were in a hurry to start training. my first and second interviews were just a day apart and i was expecting that everything else would go that fast.

hi , whaifih
where and when did you do your interview? did my second one last weekend and really i am also beginning to wonder where these guys are heading with their system of recruitment.
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by kikiphy(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2008
hello guys, can anyone tell me how etb interview is? how many stages are involved in the recruitment process? thanks i await your response.
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by farobat(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2008
i had my test in feb 2008,ist interview 10/4/2008,second interview 14/4/2008.and i had the final one with DR mike adenuga last saturday,presently waiting to be called to pick up offer letter latter this week.the recruitment process is very fast
Re: Etb,how Far Now? by shift: 5:24pm On May 05, 2008
pls o i had my continuation of final interview in january and still no news from etb,pls any one from the january 8th interview that has been called?

(1) (Reply)

Dranet? / Corpers, I.ts And Fresh Graduates, This Is For You. / Diamondbank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.