Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,616 members, 7,941,365 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Use Your Own Domain On Bloger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Your Own Domain On Bloger (474 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! / Pls Help On How To Buy Domain On Sedo.com Website / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Own Domain On Bloger by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Let me go straight 2da point, simply login to blogger nd goto settings tab, goto publishing settings nd click the button switch to custom domain next input the domain name you got(i mean registed domain) drop ur questions if u r not clear
Re: How To Use Your Own Domain On Bloger by yungcheda(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
How To Convert Domain To Custom Domain With GoDaddy
Google created a blogging platform where individuals can start a blog or blogs to talk about whatever they feel like.
The google blogs which are sub domains ending with .com started making waves on the world wide web because of their ease of use and most importantly, how free they were...THEY ARE STILL ABSOLUTELY FREE !!
Most new Bloggers start with the google domain To get some knowledge of the science ofblogging.
But in real sense, using sub domain for business or whatever shows lack off professionalism and so it is advisable to change your sub domain To a custom Domain.
In this post, I would teach you, giving you a step by step tutorial on How To Convert Domain To Custom Domain With GoDaddy
So, How To Convert Domain To Custom Domain With GoDaddy?
At this point, I believe you already have a sub domain.
1. Go to godaddy.com
2. Check for domain availability and if your domain is available, purchase it
3. You now have access to your domain control panel
http://www.wesaytech.com/2013/05/how-to-convert--domain-to.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Google Comment Box On Wordpress / Online Payment Gateway / Pls Review This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.