Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,766 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Wireless Wi-fi Hotspot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Wireless Wi-fi Hotspot (509 Views)

How To Browse 24hrs On Your Pc With Your Blackberry Internet Subcription Plan. / How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand / How To Edit And Write New Scripts With Your Blackberry Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Wireless Wi-fi Hotspot by java10(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
You will agree with me that if you move away from the comfort of your home or office and there is need for you to connect your notebook to the internet, not every location has a free wireless internet connection.
But with your blackberry running on OS (Operating System) 7.1, you can turn it into a wireless Hotspot which you can now use to connect your notebook to the internet with a fast speed. see more at http://www.jindublog.com/2013/06/how-to-turn-your-blackberry-into.html
Re: How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Wireless Wi-fi Hotspot by java10(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
java 10: You will agree with me that if you move away from the comfort of your home or office and there is need for you to connect your notebook to the internet, not every location has a free wireless internet connection.
But with your blackberry running on OS (Operating System) 7.1, you can turn it into a wireless Hotspot which you can now use to connect your notebook to the internet with a fast speed. see more at http://www.jindublog.com/2013/06/how-to-turn-your-blackberry-into.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay To Register A Domian Name / Which webpay system should I use for my wordpress ecommerce site? / 6 Easiest Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.