Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine (6058 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine by ezehr(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013

Yesterday luxury designer Alex Amosu unveiled the designed for the cover of the most expensive wine and it costs 1.2 million dollars (250 million Naira). And i think Peter of P-square was skeptical this he tweeted and got a free bottle. See tweets below.....
See tweets and read more @ dont forget to put down your comments in my comment box, they really count. Thnaks very much...see more @
http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/peter-gets-bottle-of-most-expensive-wine.html
Re: Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine by dopeJemi: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine by tpia5: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Are you new to nl and unfamiliar with the cognition level here?
Re: Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine by chicbenita(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
so>
Re: Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine by ijebabe: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2013

1 Like

(1)

Photos From Tiwa Savage's House Birthday Party / Val. Things: Imagine This Devilishly Sexy Val Atire - Rate Her 1-10 - / Future DS2 (free Download) 2015 Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.