Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,404 members, 7,971,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:37 AM

Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return (2923 Views)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Okpaleke Crises: Banker Accused Of Assassination/kidnap Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by bandb: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
[qumote author=Okoro2015]
I thought this had long been settled. Okpaleke is Bishop in waiting for Ekwulobia Diocese. The place of his ordination may qualify him as Auxillary bishop of Owerri archdiocese. Case closed.[/quote]

Are you sure ndi owerre will even allow him as auxillary after this his ekwekwe atitude! For him to have said 'over my dead' will he decline the appoint makes one to think that there is more to all this than they are telling us.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by adconline(m): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2013
Okoro2015:

In the drive to bring all souls to God, How dare you call Mbaise clan insignificant? Hijacking every post on this subject won't help the matter. Justice will prevail at the end of the day. For your first paragraph, i urge you to read canon 382. I wonder what is holding the closure of Mbaise church if indeed they have disobeyed the Pope.
Ahiara is the smallest in Owerri archdiocese
Population: 381k
https://www.nairaland.com/1298799/imo-youths-lock-out-bishop-elect/7#15862863
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2013
adconline:
Ahiara is the smallest in Owerri archdiocese
Population: 381k
https://www.nairaland.com/1298799/imo-youths-lock-out-bishop-elect/7#15862863

Abeg help me tell them.Imagine a group of barely 300,000 trying to hold over a billion members to ransom.Thatz why I called them insignificant.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by hurricaneChris: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2013
chukwudi44:

Abeg help me tell them.Imagine a group of barely 300,000 trying to hold over a billion members to ransom.Thatz why I called them insignificant.

Wow!! So our catholic population is "barely 300k"?
If I agree with this stat, I can also agree with all blasphemous statement av eva heard.

But even if that's d population, so in ur brain that number is insignificant? Keep showing ur ignorance bro.

As I don't agree with the sentiments of my people, Chukwudi I see hypocrisy in ur comments.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by kokoA(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2013
They can protest from here to Rome, the church over a billion followers world wide will not sccumb to any form of blackmail. They can break away and form their own church, ordain their own bishop. These are the kind of elements that give people of other churches the impetus to talk about my church anyhow.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Wow!! So our catholic population is "barely 300k"?
If I agree with this stat, I can also agree with all blasphemous statement av eva heard.

But even if that's d population, so in ur brain that number is insignificant? Keep showing ur ignorance bro.

As I don't agree with the sentiments of my people, Chukwudi I see hypocrisy in ur comments.

300,000 is insignificant in 1.2billion.It is not even up to the number of the chinese church excommunicated by the vatican.They keep making noise of their 500-priest.We have more th, 500,000 priests in the catholic church and I dare say that number of priests is also insignificant.

Agulu people in anambra state also produce high no of priests as almost every family has a priest.Even the Anambra Gov Peter Obi from Agulu has 2 siblings in the catholic clergy yet we do not hear this sort of noise emanating from them.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by bandb: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wha exactly is the point your are making? Are your saying that every other oppressed people should remain oppressed becuase some cawords somewhere has no guts to seek for justice? Your blindness will not allow you look at this from the correct perspective which is a rightful agitation for the correction and/or stopage of continued injustice.

Like someone said earlier, this case is closed since Opkaleke is a Bishop in waiting for the Ekwulobia Diocese. Let him waite for the Ekwulobia Diocese rather than asking to be buried in a place that has no need for his living or dead body.
chukwudi44:

300,000 is insignificant in 1.2billion.It is not even up to the number of the chinese church excommunicated by the vatican.They keep making noise of their 500-priest.We have more th, 500,000 priests in the catholic church and I dare say that number of priests is also insignificant.

Agulu people in anambra state also produce high no of priests as almost every family has a priest.Even the Anambra Gov Peter Obi from Agulu has 2 siblings in the catholic clergy yet we do not hear this sort of noise emanating from them.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by bandb: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
I think you are a victim of infantile e3ection. You beter make good use of your brain. Who is blackmailing who here!

kokoA: They can protest from here to Rome, the church over a billion followers world wide will not sccumb to any form of blackmail. They can break away and form their own church, ordain their own bishop. These are the kind of elements that give people of other churches the impetus to talk about my church anyhow.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
People are busy ranting their lives away in nairaland while things are being put to shape. Ahiara will surely get a deserved Bishop. That's a humble pie the godfathers must eat. I still await the excommunication as enunciated by self professed Catholics in this forum. The church is realigning under the new leadership. Anybody cursing Mbaise people is cursed already. Shalom.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by kokoA(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
bandb: I think you are a victim of infantile e3ection. You beter make good use of your brain. Who is blackmailing who here!

shocked the ease with which you curse someone with an opposing view suprises me. Are you trully a catholic? Anyway, its uncalled for to insult people you don't know and probably might not get to see physically. Catholics are cursing each other on matters concerning the church..smh.. Lol..
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
bandb: Wha exactly is the point your are making? Are your saying that every other oppressed people should remain oppressed becuase some cawords somewhere has no guts to seek for justice? Your blindness will not allow you look at this from the correct perspective which is a rightful agitation for the correction and/or stopage of continued injustice.

Like someone said earlier, this case is closed since Opkaleke is a Bishop in waiting for the Ekwulobia Diocese. Let him waite for the Ekwulobia Diocese rather than asking to be buried in a place that has no need for his living or dead body.

Who is oppressing who here and what is your definition of 'justice'.

What the hell do you mean by "bishop in waiting of ekwulobia diocese".where in the church's canon did you read up such thrash?

Okpaleke has been consecrated as the substantive bishop of ahiara diocese and will continue to function in that capacity unless he dies or the diocese is closed down.Do live with that.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by bandb: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
We will continue to watch you as you continue to expose your desperation.

So he is not good for his Ekwulobia dioaces! Okpalekes consecration for ahiara diocese is only in your dreams. The earlier you wake up from your wet dreams the better for you.

chukwudi44:

Who is oppressing who here and what is your definition of 'justice'.

What the hell do you mean by "bishop in waiting of ekwulobia diocese".where in the church's canon did you read up such thrash?

Okpaleke has been consecrated as the substantive bishop of ahiara diocese and will continue to function in that capacity unless he dies or the diocese is closed down.Do live with that.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
bandb: We will continue to watch you as you continue to expose your desperation.

So he is not good for his Ekwulobia dioaces! Okpalekes consecration for ahiara diocese is only in your dreams. The earlier you wake up from your wet dreams the better for you.

You are the one dreaming!! Bishops are not chosen in mbaise but rather in rome.Okpaleke was consecrated as the bishop of ahiara diocese on May 21 2013,if you are not yet aware of that then continue dreaming.You will have to wait for enternity for the pope to send another bishop to ahiara diocese.

By the way there is nothing like "bishop-in -the waiting" in the catholic church and the catholic diocese of ekwulobia does not exist.
Re: Sabotage Revealed: Monarchs, Knights Plot Bishop Okpaleke’s Return by bandb: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? / Real Reason Why Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC Today / PDP Paid Us N.3m To Stone Buhari – Lagos Area Boys Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.