Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along (19913 Views)

An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) / Trailer Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra State? / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by amaka70(f): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=ayeakamara]According to eye witnesses. Police van was chasing a bike man, along oshodi-agege express way. The bike man was speeding on the express way trying to out-run the police van, it crossed infront of a speeding truck carrying a container, the truck driver applied the break while on speed and this made the container it was carrying fell off on an Eko Refrigerated Meat Van and this total the Meat Van. I'm not sure if there is any survivor or not. I'm still at the place and emergency team are still there, trying to move the container and rescue the victims. May Almighty God always guard and protect Us.

P.S: I'm trying to upload photos I took my a blackberry now, but the pictures seems not uploading. I dunno the reason though. [/quote
\
i have the pictures the man on the bike is my boss and his still under the truck
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by ichommy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
as in,it witnessed lyk to badt.i witnessed d incidence
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by amaka70(f): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
The bike man was carrying my boss and his body is still under the van am just confuse
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
There should be a way these guys apprehend offenders in a sane manner. Is catching that bikeman worth all that loss and destruction? That's how they chased a bikeman underneath a bus at Santos Roundabout on Akowonjo Road about 3months ago.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by creativemusic: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
GGod will continue to protect us from emergency crushing
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Engrtonyjyke(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
dridowu: Hope dy survive
my frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIO
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by mrofficial(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
The hungry rogues in uniform were chasing their prey, putting lives at risk. Now I guess they have accomplished their mission.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by dridowu: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Engrtonyjyke: my frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIO
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by mrofficial(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Engrtonyjyke: my frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIOmy frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIO

Manager of Slot Wow!
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by dridowu: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=Engrtonyjyke]my frnd was an eye witness to dat accident@ikeja ajayi far along bus stop lagos,four people died,including the manager of Slot(big man for computer village ikeja ).The police should take it easy with byke men,becouse if there is job in that over populated lagos,most of the byke men will peacefully stop the okada business.Everyday for lagos okada people fall becouse of stupid thing. .......info from obioraBIO[color=#990000] so sad
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by mrofficial(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
amaka70: i have the pictures the man on the bike is my boss and his still under the truck

shocked
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Lilimax(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
mr.official:

Manager of Slot Wow!

Hei!!! Hope this is not true? cry cry cry
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by ejanla: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dis Nigerian police jst hit a man on the ipaja-ayobo road. We don't know if he's dead or unconscious. God help us in Nigeria
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejanla: Dis Nigerian police jst hit a man on the ipaja-ayobo road. We don't know if he's dead or unconscious. God help us in Nigeria
Today again? What's the problem with this men in black self, make them transfer dem go Baga go dey flex muscle with BH guys
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by mrofficial(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejanla: Dis Nigerian police jst hit a man on the ipaja-ayobo road. We don't know if he's dead or unconscious. God help us in Nigeria

Speechless about the Nigerian police.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Azedplus(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
i dont kno why some persons are just being so stupid,a law ban okada on d highways which even in d 1st place is a high risk yet they disobey d law and common sense thereby causing harm to innocents. we should be wise to kno that we dont have law enforcers in this part of the world,so we must avoid being their scapegoat.bottomline dont give d police any reason/basis to prey on you

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Ilaje44(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Look at everybody blaming olopa and olokada while leaving out the Major culprit in this case. The truck Driver who did not secure his haulage bears the brunt of this catastrophy. If the haulage was secured, this wouldn't have happened even if he has to brake suddenly as it happened. There is just too many cases of haulage/Containers falling off a truck in Nigeria. In countries with 1000000times more haulage, this rubbish rarely happen, because a situation like this is always anticipated in vehicular traffic. The government should enforce proper security of haulage in Nigeria. This is an unnecessary accident irrespective of Okada or the Police chasing it. And the Major Person to blame is the truck Driver and the haulage Company.

Abo oro temi re.

6 Likes

Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Nakairogold(f): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Its not oshodi-Agege expressway buh Agege motor rd by Ikeja along,it has caused serious traffic,dia aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ casualties aπϑ some deaths buh d number is not yet knwn.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Anniettieufia(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
See the result now !

Always using force to attack violent ,

it doesn't work all the time,
if the okada has ran why not leave him and wait for another victim,

must it be that particular man's money that will make your dinner?
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by waja(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
amaka70: The bike man was carrying my boss and his body is still under the van am just confuse
. I hope He's still alive?
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Mehiedu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
okada pple dey take igbo.na wetin make dem nor dey value their life
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by BashToks: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mehhhn.. I passed by that place moments after the crash happened oo.. Saw the totally crushed Eko meat van and the truck that swerved completely off the road and blocked the railway just beside the road.. It looked like a horrific scene. Even train sef no fit pass.
NYSC batch B corpers had our P.O.P today... was puzzled when I saw some fellow ex-corpers cheesy stil trapped in the stand-still hold up trying to get to camp to collect certificate oo.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by honprof1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
A related story....A ghastly accident happened along the Oshodi Iyana Ipaja expressway today ..The accident led to the death of several passengers of a mini bus..The hold up caused by accident has brought traffic to a stand still around ikeja through Oshodi as at 3.30pm today..The accident was caused by some unscrupulous policemen trying to arrest an Okada rider..CKN Nigeria have exclusively obtained the registration number of the Police van that caused a ghastly accident this morning along the Oshodi Iyana Ipaja expressway while chasing an okada rider..Several lives were Lost in the accident .The policemen sped away immediately it happened..its a white RRS Hilux with the inscription 333..let's continue to rebroadcast this message until those wicked policemen are brought to justice

ayeakamara: According to eye witnesses. Police van was chasing a bike man, along oshodi-agege express way. The bike man was speeding on the express way trying to out-run the police van, it crossed infront of a speeding truck carrying a container, the truck driver applied the break while on speed and this made the container it was carrying fell off on an Eko Refrigerated Meat Van and this total the Meat Van. I'm not sure if there is any survivor or not. I'm still at the place and emergency team are still there, trying to move the container and rescue the victims. May Almighty God always guard and protect Us.

P.S: I'm trying to upload photos I took my a blackberry now, but the pictures seems not uploading. I dunno the reason though.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Skmoda360(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]AAAAAHHHHH, Thank GOd it is not ma car or na troley be dat?[/size] undecided
Total crap you talking....is that what we discussing here.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by kentochi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
not again God help us
[/code][code]
smiley cheesy
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by flyforall: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
you wan try the traffic jam angry
3hrs snail speed
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Abbott(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
amaka70: The bike man was carrying my boss and his body is still under the van am just confuse

For real??
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Golddy752(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
I've always knw dat notin gud can cum 4rm nig police, dey ar jst tu useless nw luk wht dis as lead to lipsrsealed
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by Abbott(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
mr.official:

Manager of Slot Wow!

WOW!!!
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by MistadeRegal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
yorke: I just wish all these police men will b send down to Borno state.
For furhter training!
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by bravedude(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Miss my flight to owerri because of the horrible traffic at Ajao estate down to MM2.Very annoying stagnant traffic.Now na bus sure pass.
Re: Accident At Ajayi Far, Ikeja Along by dj4wealth: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
That was how policemen chased a bike man who eventually hit my car on top speed. I was scared that he might be injured because of the impact, only for the okada man to rise up, pick up his bike, apologize and run away. I was stunned! Because I am yet to unfastened my seat to assess the damage he cause (or to check if he was alive).
I left the scene with a damaged head lamp and praising God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.