Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94704 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
THIS IS NOT THE GRADUATE TRAINEE THREAD HABA.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by chemicstein: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Plz brothers help me too...forward all the materials to chemicstein@yahoo.co.uk
fergie001: ;Pls forward same to kings4U03@yahoo.com;God Bless
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jolamat(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi Friends.... I also need NLNG Past question and Interview Q too.... anyone having, m. God Bless Everyone.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by wildrose1721: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2013
perrylynx: THIS IS NOT THE GRADUATE TRAINEE THREAD HABA.
My brother, they have 'overran' this thread for us o. Anyway, they keep the thread going, and they are providing their email addresses, and some names for scammers to exploit.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by oneil9: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Should someone can help me with nlng past questions,i will be grateful. olanrewaju_olakunle@yahoo.com...Thanks in advance.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
A word of advice to the graduate trainee asking for materials, u shud just read your GMAT and answer SHL.COM questions and pray to GOD. During the operator trainee those that requested the material got the shock of their life. Don't place ur hopes on it
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by kayusbrown(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
perrylynx: A word of advice to the graduate trainee asking for materials, u shud just read your GMAT and answer SHL.COM questions and pray to GOD. During the operator trainee those that requested the material got the shock of their life. Don't place ur hopes on it

Most of them are too desperate to heed your counsel. They've been admonished before now. All the materials circulating may only be relevant if NLNG choses to conduct paper based test for the Graduate Trainee as against the online test conducted for the prospective Trainee Operators. I however seriously doubt that. There are concrete reasons to believe the test will be online, real time on SHL servers like that of the Trainee Operators and if that's the case, all the materials circulating will turn out useless! The best any Graduate Trainee hopeful can do now is to go to www.shl.com and start taking practice tests. NLNG is a world-class company and will comply to international best practices in their recruitment process. The online SHL testing system is very effective as it eliminates cheating or leakage of exact test questions before tests unlike paper based test. I believe the few wise ones, who will be successful in the forthcoming Graduate Trainee test, will heed your counsel and the various warnings and advice by other prospective Trainee Operators.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Lucky31(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
perrylynx: A word of advice to the graduate trainee asking for materials, u shud just read your GMAT and answer SHL.COM questions and pray to GOD. During the operator trainee those that requested the material got the shock of their life. Don't place ur hopes on it

hello, please the online shl test are giving me the same questions over and over again to the extent that I now know the answers off-head . They have about 30 questions they keep repeating, did u have this issue too or does anyone else have this issue. Pls help
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by wildrose1721: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lucky31:

hello, please the online shl test are giving me the same questions over and over again to the extent that I now know the answers off-head . They have about 30 questions they keep repeating, did u have this issue too or does anyone else have this issue. Pls help
SHL have a plethora of questions to ask from.. The practice questions are just to serve as a guideline and give you an idea of what to expect.. What you should just do is develop on them, and improve on your speed and accuracy... I hope this helps. May God help you.. And to fellow hopefuls, keep the faith up, never doubt!! The sky is the starting point.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
hello...
to all in the house. God is able to make all things to work perfectly
to all who believe in him. lets keep believing. for the Bsc hopefuls
understand the way the question in www.shl.com is being compose and
learn how to solve this question not claming the answers, do it as many
times as possible to increase speed and accuracy.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Lucky31(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
@wildrose thanks a lot.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Omoh. This thread wan lost oooo. Had to navigate through almost 5 pages in the jobs/vacancies section before i could locate it.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Omoh. This thread wan lost oooo. Had to navigate through almost 5 pages in the jobs/vacancies section before i could locate it. Prospective TrainOPS. How are we? Hope we good! Yeah. Lets keep the dream alive. God's gonna do it!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Growingboi(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
dirtymoney: Omoh. This thread wan lost oooo. Had to navigate through almost 5 pages in the jobs/vacancies section before i could locate it. Prospective TrainOPS. How are we? Hope we good! Yeah. Lets keep the dream alive. God's gonna do it!

why nt click on follow in order to add it to ur followed topics. it ll prevent u from searching for it anytime u r in need of it.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Growingboi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
No matter how long it takes a stamarer, he must certainly pronounce his name. patiently waiting for a +ve msg.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jolamat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
I also need NLNG Past question....
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
hello my people. Very soon, our patience shall translate into success stories.............. Happy waiting.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Suffy: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
dirtymoney: hello my people. Very soon, our patience shall translate into success stories.............. Happy waiting.
Amen
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Suffy: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm very certain that we'll be called very soon by the grace of God. start preparing your minds for d medicals. NLNG all the way
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tjesu: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
amennnnnnnnn
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
tjesu: amennnnnnnnn
seconded by me lastmessenger

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Gassong(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Journi2America: @ idonchop, pls forward me a practice n useful materials to this mailbox , Valentine3005@yahoo.com.....Very urgent!
pls send the materials 2me....any of u pls....rabotine@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nelklyn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don tire to cross fingers O...but by God's Grace i know the mail for medicals is worth waiting for...greetings to all hopefuls!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2013
nelklyn: I don tire to cross fingers O...but by God's Grace i know the mail for medicals is worth waiting for...greetings to all hopefuls!
Am so suprised that nobody even knows anyone working with the compny, who can be giving us updates. we are kinda disconnected!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by emmylarinz: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
dirtymoney:
Am so suprised that nobody even knows anyone working with the compny, who can be giving us updates. we are kinda disconnected!

nelklyn: I don tire to cross fingers O...but by God's Grace i know the mail for medicals is worth waiting for...greetings to all hopefuls!

BADT GUYS!!! DO NOT GET TIRED OF THE CROSSED FINGERS! U CAN CROSS THE LEGS IF UR TIRED OF CROSSING THE FINGERS. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION THAT TO JUST KEEP WAITING FOR THOSE MAILS. AND PRY FOR SUCCESS ONES. WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST.................

BADT GUY JUZ STAY PATIENT ITS SURE COMING.................
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
God we look up 2u for help in the time of need. Grant me and the rest uncommon favor. Perfect the work u started in our life. I know u are faithful enough to grant our heart desires and make us to testify to your goodness. Thank u Lord that your grace will speak for me and the rest. We worship u ancient of days.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tjesu: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
amen ijn
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by aesculapius(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
D good messages ll start rollin in soon but does anybody knws wat and wat dey test 4 at d medicals? I hope dey wont test for alcohol and drugs, although i dnt do drugs but i drink
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
aesculapius: D good messages ll start rollin in soon but does anybody knws wat and wat dey test 4 at d medicals? I hope dey wont test for alcohol and drugs, although i dnt do drugs but i drink
are u saying ds year will b 4 medicals? I actually dnt knw ow d medicals will be sha. But God will help us.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by pwambodi(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
aesculapius: D good messages ll start rollin in soon but does anybody knws wat and wat dey test 4 at d medicals? I hope dey wont test for alcohol and drugs, although i dnt do drugs but i drink

Just to be safe, avoid anything dat may contaminate ur system, weda alcohol or drugs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.