Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,613 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador (17261 Views)

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / #throwback : Don Jazzy And D Prince As Kids (family Photo) / Etisalat Signs Olamide & Ice Prince As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Fellycutie(f): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2013
;DCnt believe dis...anywaiz I lyk d aboki sha..
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by babadem2much(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2013
mbhs139: [size=14pt]What is 'Rhythm & Play'?

Who is Ice Prince?

Where is he from, is he a Nigerian?

I'm just curious, serious![/size]

no he is from Congo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Soso990240: GEJ like 2 de favour aboki.is ice prince d rave of d moment? Or is he d best artist in naija now?

Hmmmmn!!! Queshun!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by babadem2much(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote

author=Soso990240]GEJ like 2 de favour aboki.is ice prince d rave of d
moment? Or is he d best artist in naija now?[/quote]

that's his Luck man cuz everyone has his or hers, if na u dem give u go
sageee u no worth am? kudos 2 Panshak kip d flame burning
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2013
the_ripper3:

All dis Jos boys wit all dis their names sef, jang, dung, dunk, pang, pong, zang. Una relate to Chinese?

hahahaha!!!
And diz - Tyang, Gang, Tunzwang, Yacharm.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by jeronimo(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2013
oshea44: shey no be this same president bring Jay Z and Beyonce with FG money.. Honestly I cant wait to see this useless badluck off that seat...
where you dey get your news sef? I guess from that palm wine bar in your area
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Godson201333(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2013
danduchi: Wow,congrat Ice Prince....your late parent would be very proud of you anywhere they are nw.congrat bro.

huh cheesy Must you let us know that his parents are late due to BOKO Haram crisis?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Dee60: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Speechless!

As this is happening, most of Nigeria has been without light for days. Even the Power Minister said that 120 million Nigerians are in the dark. This is 2013!

Perhaps we should move Nollywwood headquarters to Aso Rock so we can all dance and watch films all day long while factories close and businesses collapse!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by chuksoyo21(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2013
oshea44: shey no be this same president bring Jay Z and Beyonce with FG money.. Honestly I cant wait to see this useless badluck off that seat...

different strokes for different folks!
Na u get ur mouth.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by advocate007(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2013
my aboki.....congrats and carry go, you are d best, iceprince zamani.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by chuksoyo21(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2013
Zamani, 4 sure got some abokis inside.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by macricky(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by everyday: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Musicians are going places these days.I would have been a star if not for my daddy who insisted i become a doctor.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Princeojua(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Collective responsibility is a mouth full... I rap like I can't stop... But now see me with oga on top... Who wanna stop me!... Make him talk... Now I'm chilling in Presidency, God have mercy!... If i had to fight to be here.... I be oga on top... I was diligent and God made me a legend.... Now I'm federal and general... Moral and circular. Samzy P.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by house213: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2013
Will IcePrince say the Government is bad or good now, You just have to work hard and be unique unless you will peme thinking of the government to come and assist you... That is what I learnt..IcePrince, keep it up, more grease to ya elbow..
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by ifihearam: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2013

COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by ifihearam: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
Soso990240: GEJ like 2 de favour aboki.is ice prince d rave of d moment? Or is he d best artist in naija now?

guess don jazzy is abi

eeedddiiiooottt
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by vokalguy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
supaeagles: Okay Lamborghini Mercy, your chick, she so thirsty
I'm in that juicy Lambo with your bit**, she tryna jerk me

Stupid comment...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by chessguru1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
ril19: this is funny at first sight. Now think......wich taim obama get to kom dey aword lil wayne ambasadoor of song. Me taya o. E be laik misplaced priority to me.
Ignorance!!!!!
Obama no dey meet Jay-z?
A few easters ago, didn't obama host justin B in d white house.
During his 1st election, how many artist did obama meet on a one-2-one basis J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ 2 gain their support, and hence d support of their fans.
I give up on some of u guys
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by styno22(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Surprised,but well done GEJ, every action has a reason. Ice prince well done, and try to understand d reason for dis award and use it for d glory of dis nation.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by AbuMikey(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Good for Mr Zamani
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Adedoyincoded: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Who or Wah the hell is pancake are many embarassedWho or Wah the hell is pancake are many
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Uchewsk(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo: I hav 2 queston

1. Worrahell is ride him & pay aword?! Did FG not hav road to build or any oda job?! undecided

2. Worrahell kinda name is Panshak. Sound like who drink cow milk strait from d cow brest. We giv upp!!! angry
na wa o! C hate!!!, u go soon die if u no repent sha
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
RICH-BOI:

Go on you tube and search his name or Google Ice Prince. Ode jatijati...........
unto wetin?? Na simple question the guy dey ask na. Smh
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Zulele:
U too 'Mtcheww..'
u've been noticed. Gud for u
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by tellwisdom: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2013
pwashiorkor nnamani, Ambassador of which country?? sad
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Vincent41(m): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2013
fubbyy: Oh... This news made my day, am so so happy that we rappers has finally gotten the recognition, phuck what don jazzy said about us

did i hear u say u rappers..who u be sef..u way de sing Like daddy showkey de call ur self rapper..lozzz
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Seriously, why did GEJ dropped Ebele and Azikwe from his name?

He used it during the election.....makes me wonder

He has replaced them with Dumbo and Odechukwu
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
^^@ur signature, u dint even say they should rate ur own picture..na another person picture?! Tonto dike for that matter..
Smh @ you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included / Caroline Danjuma Stuns In New Photos / Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.