Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,104 members, 7,910,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (146515 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2013
runzlord:
*looks around* who is this one talking to?

How about mind ya gaddamn bizness? undecided
nadia_SA: King mswati
I seeeeeeee uuuuuu
Thanks for voting for mwah cheesy
ur welcome darling... Ur pweedy

1 Like

Nawtipet:
na wa o
?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA: Derailing se foet!! Ngoba asikhulumi nawe eh lol
select sentence;;;
search;;;;
traslate;;;
google: no result
wikipeadia: no result
bing: no result
yahoo: no result
dictionary.com: 1 result........: unknown language wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2013
congrats lupey. Here is your first crown;
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2013
runzlord:
its not bou early, its about result! They dont accept wassce
u get ur jamb results?? Lol that's the only results I know of...
If thy don't accpt tht u can just go to college ,there r good colleges around
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Congrats to all contestants and special congrats to LUPEY.... You rock girl

Just wanna say something to the future contestants

1) Never ever underestimate the questions that will be sent to y'all in the subsequent editions. Trust me on this. Lupey garnered more votes with the way she nailed those questions as evidenced by mondi cheeks voting her soley cos' of her charity work and the way she slayed her questions. Little things matters. I know she had numerous campaign managers and her physique helped her too but it's hard not to fall in love with her with her answers. Forget people saying "aint nobody got time for epistles". It's pure unadulterated lies!!. Lie if you can as long as it will win you the votes, after all it's just a competition.

2) It doesn't matter if you're a regular poster or not, if you're cute, have brains, have good campaign team, you can achieve the "unachieveable". Achukwunet wasn't a regular poster but she won, lupey was relatively known here, but she destroyed the competition!!. Biggest margin ever!!. So don't be afraid of the viwers and do your thing

Congrats to all the ladies that participated. I love y'all

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2013
runzlord:
select sentence;;;
search;;;;
traslate;;;
google: no result
wikipeadia: no result
bing: no result
yahoo: no result
dictionary.com: 1 result........: unknown language wink

Lol url also make me struggle with ibo nd yoruba so its only fair.
First sentence afrikaans
2nd zulu..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2013
lalaosky: Congrats to all contestants and special congrats to LUPEY.... You rock girl

1) Never ever underestimate the questions that will be sent to y'all in the subsequent editions. Trust me on this. Lupey garnered more votes with the way she nailed those questions as evidenced by mondi cheeks voting her soley cos' of her charity work and the way she slayed her questions. Little things matters. I know she had numerous campaign managers and her physique helped her too but it's hard not to fall in love with her with her answers. Forget people saying "aint nobody got time for epistles". It's pure unadulterated lies!!. Lie if you can as long as it will win you the votes, after all it's just a competition.

2) It doesn't matter if you're a regular poster or not, if you're cute, have brains, have good campaign team, you can achieve the "unachieveable". Achukwunet wasn't a regular poster but she won, lupey was relatively known here, but she destroyed the competition!!. Biggest margin ever!!. So don't be afraid of the viwers and do your thing

At least change your gender to male or tell us you're gay.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA: u get ur jamb results?? Lol that's the only results I know of...
If thy don't accpt tht u can just go to college ,there r good colleges around
there is alwaes a plan B

attend a local school 4 2years then PORT to UCT or UJ! But the disadvantage is "another year" i wasted too much already!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:

At least change your gender to male or tell us you're gay.

*lipsealed*
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Yo Afam, I'm a real guy and some road ethics still govern certain decisions that I make, even in cyberspace. I'm street smart... However, loyalty is a two-way thing. Heck, I started the #TeamLondon thing. But most of these people aren't loyal - but they expect you to be loyal to them. grin

Anyway, I voted like a stranger and based on my definition of beauty and I was consistent with it from the get-go. That's real nyggah shyte right there, bruv.

Drunk as shyte, yo. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2013
shymexx: Yo Afam, I'm a real guy and some road ethics still govern certain decisions that I make, even in cyberspace. I'm street smart... However, loyalty is a two-way thing. Heck, I started the #TeamLondon thing. But most of these people aren't loyal - but they expect you to be loyal to them. grin

Anyway, I voted like a stranger and based on my definition of beauty and I was consistent with it from the get-go. That's real nyggah shyte right there, bruv.

Drunk as shyte, yo. grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2013
Goodnight all
Will really miss this thread
Met the good,bad nd thee ugly hehe
Twas fun ey..
Told ikechu I'd b winning some nairas so if u willing to send me some send me pm and I'll give u my bank details grin

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2013
lalaosky: Congrats to all contestants and special congrats to LUPEY.... You rock girl

Lemme guess!
ure 4rm litrature/writing section?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin

Yo, real recognise real, bruddah.

You're a real guy, afam..

Heck, you've never banned me for a day - I owe you one on that, bruddah!!

Spud, g!! grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2013
nadia_SA: well Some parts of sa speak siswati too area I'm staying is close to swaziland so I'm not 100 but I think swati mostly came from that side and now its like a swati area so not only swaziland speak siswati its an official language in SA too okey
OK cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2013
babe_online: congrats lupey. Here is your first crown;

Damn Babe!!! Why are you hiding all ya junk in your trunk?

I heard ya batty is so fat, a nyggah can see it from the front.

Let a bruddah see what you're working with, yo!!! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by InvertedHammer: 2:01am On Jun 08, 2013
/

[size=16pt]ALL VOTES ARE HEREBY DECLARED NULL AND VOID![/size]

No "Miss" Contest goes without pictures.

Post every contestant's picture next to their profile to help voters.

//

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
I didn't waste any of my time checking out your nonsense guy. Come to think of it- doesn't it look silly that you spend all your day campaigning for a miss nairaland who wouldn't get any prize. More silly is the fact you now blame it on tribalism when your candidate lost out. More silly is the fact that your moderators, sexkills and ogugua88 would hide a simple comment like the one I made as if it is nt a plain truth. The truth remains that most People that actively participated on this thread are really jobless.
Nah! Point of correction WE ARE JOBLESS!!!! Cos if ur not, u shuld be sleeping by naw to resume work early today!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by chocopearl(f): 2:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Congrats Lupey!!!
Big ups to d mods/nlanders dat kept dis show running, i really had fun wif all em crazy comments. Looking forward to having a good tym come june 17th. Kudos to d oda contestants, u gals re beautifully made no doubts.
Stil on d mata All hail d queen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 08, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

[size=16pt]ALL VOTES ARE HEREBY DECLARED NULL AND VOID![/size]

No "Miss" Contest goes without pictures.

Post every contestant's picture next to their profile to help voters.

//
new to nairaland cheesy well please go to general section to learn some rules and manners! Once more WELCOME TO NAIRALAND wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2013
shymexx:

Damn Babe!!! Why are you hiding all ya junk in your trunk?

I heard ya batty is so fat, a nyggah can see it from the front.

Let a bruddah see what you're working with, yo!!! wink
shymexx is this really you?!?!..you must be drunk today...I will post a pic of myself when I wanna(if thats what you mean).
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 08, 2013
another crown for lupey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 08, 2013
babe_online:
shymexx is this really you?!?!..you must be drunk today...I will post a pic of myself when I wanna(if thats what you mean).

Babe, this isn't me - this is my 100th alter ego. Uplifted and twisted by a bottle of black henny!!! grin

Anyway, don't post ya pic - I wanna monopolise it.

You can send it to me when you're confident enough to. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Lincolnburrows(m): 2:15am On Jun 08, 2013
runzlord: Nah! Point of correction WE ARE JOBLESS!!!! Cos if ur not, u shuld be sleeping by naw to resume work early today!
Still getting it all wrong. Not jobless in that context. Jobless in the sense that you don't have any better thing to do with your time resources. So it's not necessary job applicants. Anyway I'm more interested in knowing who hid that comment and why he/she did.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by tonididdy(m): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2013
i refuse to accept this result...NL see YOU IN COURT #dazall

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ayando(m): 2:19am On Jun 08, 2013
tonididdy: i refuse to accept this result...NL see YOU IN COURT #dazall
No problem. In fact we r battle ready. Let go there.
Am really having fun with this. It has been awhile.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2013
congrats lupey! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2013
This thread is longer than the Nigerian election thread of 2 years ago, the US election thread of last year, the Champions League final and World Cup final!
I dey hail una grin

Anyway, kudos to Ogugua and Sexkillz for their organizational efforts. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (146) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.