Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,087 members, 7,906,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended (17355 Views)

My First Job After Service Year / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Uceegal: For those whose service year is extended,would they still be paid allowee? If yes,then it makes much sense. Better to be receiving allowee than to be unemployed.
you would love to hate yourself if it happens to you.(1)You won't be paid throughout the extension period,it's a punishment for crying out loud,i had a friend facing this extension of a thing when i was still serving.(2)You will just be like a prisoner,because all the friends you are having in your batch are already out there searching for job opportunity
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Olabode2012: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2013
They has the time in this world to serve their father's land but they still went astray, well na them no.
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2013
you would love to hate yourself if it happens to you.(1)You won't be paid throughout the extension period,it's a punishment for crying out loud,i had a friend facing this extension of a thing when i was still serving.(2)You will just be like a prisoner,because all the friends you are having in your batch are already out there searching for job opportunity
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by adedayourt(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
autumn.flower:
Kai fear just catch me o!
I never go CD for 1ce..

Na taperule dem go take measure ur extention___
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by EmmyDe25(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
autumn.flower:
Kai fear just catch me o!
I never go CD for 1ce..
You dey enjoy o.... no be for Lagos.
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by EmmyDe25(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
omicron: your not entirely right. NYSC is not a matter of choice, it's a Law.
No mind him/her jare..... If serving ur father land no be by force why soldiers go come wake u up from bed when you just dey enjoy your sleep for camp?
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
angel TI:

u were still battling wit ur JSCE wen I served!
#ekitiCopa

For Your Left Mind
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2013
I missed a day at work and the stupid proprietor forwarded a letter to the secreteriat...can someone get an extension just cos she missed one day?
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by kaboninc(m): 5:37am On Jul 04, 2013
If you were posted and passed out from Adanmawa state of you know someone who did, pls send me a pm. I urgently need your help.
Re: Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended by Gbengadavid10(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2016
In my opinion, I see a serious challenge with the attitude of many youths. There is lack of readiness to face life. They think everything about life ends on campus. and no sorry to Nigeria education system that focuses on certificate. Many corp members goes to service with very wrong impression, hence the abuse in different dimensions. I encourage prospective corps to see service year as one year to make difference in their own life and in service to their fatherland. I recommend a book titled: "NYSC; ONE YEAR OF DESTINY DISCOVERY".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Ondo / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.