Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,881 members, 7,912,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi (677 Views)

Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers / Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. / Already In 2014, Where Is Our Money, Governor Amechi?!" - NYSC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by stevoski059(m): 2:41am On Jun 07, 2013
since oct., 2012 nysc batch c passed out rivers state gov. has not dime it necessary to pay the poor youths that served them their state alawi ,they are eating their 26 billion every month oo.. not to talk of tax , oil companies pay to her, ordinary #110k to a whole graduate is difficult for rivers state, i feel like picking up a gun and distroying Amaechi from here,rubish country.
Re: So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Bros i share your sentiments but seriously your spellings are wrong,try and modify them meanwhile i heard the allawee could be paid from next week.
Re: So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by stevoski059(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2013
thunder should fire u there, that one u wrote, is it not with the help of ur bb or computer system that helped u out with spellings idiot.
Re: So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
stevoski059: thunder should fire u there, that one u wrote, is it not with the help of ur bb or computer system that helped u out with spellings idiot.
haba! Bros we dey quarel? If u must knw nothing helped me to type, u dnt av to angry ok, u can vent ur anger and frustration on ur pple nt me.nawao .....pple sef
Re: So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by Immunity1555: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote
author=domcarez]Bros i share your sentiments but seriously your
spellings are wrong,try and modify them meanwhile i heard the allawee
could be paid from next week.[/quote]
Re: So Gov. Amaechi Has Decided To Eat Our Money Abi by CrazyMan(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2013
stevoski059: since oct., 2012 nysc batch c passed out rivers state gov. has not dime it necessary to pay the poor youths that served them their state alawi ,they are eating their 26 billion every month oo.. not to talk of tax , oil companies pay to her, ordinary #110k to a whole graduate is difficult for rivers state, i feel like picking up a gun and distroying Amaechi from here,rubish country.
Calm down bro...I believe your allowe would be paid to you.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch C Loading! / His Excellence Dr Olusegun Mimiko Plz Pay Our State Government Allawee. / Election: NYSC Members In ‘soup’ For Allegedly Selling INEC Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.