Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Righteousness By Believing Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness By Believing Part 4 (447 Views)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / Why You Should Run From “bible Believing Churches” / You're Foolis.h For Believing In Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness By Believing Part 4 by charisville: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2013
Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:4-5

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, for by grace are we saved through believing; and not of ourselves or our works: for it is the gift of God.(Ephesians 2:cool. Saints, you are righteous and holy, not by your own works but by Faith. I know by now, you believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. But do you also believe that you became holy the moment you got saved? The word saints means "Holy ones"; those separated unto God, by God.

Ephesians 1:13 states; "In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit"

Saints, the Holy Spirit cannot be stamped or sealed in anyone who is not holy. Holiness or sainthood is not an attainment; it is a state into which God in grace calls men, the moment they become born of God (born again). Beloved, God has saved and called us with a holy calling: not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began (2 Timothy 1:9).

Always remember that right believing will also produce right living. Declare "I am righteous and holy"

Prayer: Thank You my heavenly father for calling me with a holy calling. I believe that You've made me holy and this produces holy results in my life in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Victory Week / Pro-abortion Activists In Texas Chant 'hail Satan' (video) / What Do You Desire Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.