Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call (515 Views)

Haulage Truck Services Call 08090885065 / Vehicle/container Clearing / I Am A Custom Clearing Agent Need My Services Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.Car dealers usually complaining of clearing agent asking them for additional charges and demurrage charge, mine is not like that, we advise you earlier on how to avoid it.it is avoidable!
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i can help you in clearing all your consignment containerized or on land (Ro-Ro),buses,cars,truck,machinery at either Tincan or Apapa seaport or from any shipping company in Nigeria,our charges are affordable and moderate.You can contact me via email- justyinka23@yahoo.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or you call 08171964607 , 080366964965 or BB pin 28646258,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23, yahoo chat:justyinka23
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
smiley
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by rhames(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
what the cost of clearing a 40ft container filled with large diesel generators?
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2013
for us to be able to get you competitive price, kindly send the RAR document to our email justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2013
smiley
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2013
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.Car dealers usually complaining of clearing agent asking them for additional charges and demurrage charge, mine is not like that, we advise you earlier on how to avoid it.it is avoidable!
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i can help you in clearing all your consignment containerized or on land (Ro-Ro),buses,cars,truck,machinery at either Tincan or Apapa seaport or from any shipping company in Nigeria,our charges are affordable and moderate.You can contact me via email- justyinka23@yahoo.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or you call 08171964607 , 080366964965 or BB pin 28646258,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23, yahoo chat:justyinka23
Re: For Professional Custom Car And Container Clearing And Forwarding Services Call by justyinka(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Camry Or Avensis 2008/9/10 Needed For Urgent Purchase. / 6 Months Registered Golf 3 Forsale / Volkswagen Touareg 2006 And Toyota Camry 2001(orobo) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.