Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Mystery Behind Human Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Behind Human Existence (733 Views)

6000 Years Of Human Existence Will End In 1975 / Episode 4 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence / Purpose Of Human Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind Human Existence by AdefarakanAO: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
[b]THE MYSTERY BEHIND HUMAN EXISTENCE
Introduction
Just between 2002 and 2013 I ventured both directly & indirectly into the Research on “the Mystery behind Human Existence”. This research took me 11years to put together, and it all started by looking for answers to some heartfelt questions from people and from myself. I know it won’t be a surprise to you to hear that most people that are suffering are ignorant of the reason behind their suffering. Of course, if they know why they are suffering, they would have terminated it. That is why they ask so many questions like; is God partial? If not, why are some of His people suffering eminently and some swimming in abundance? Some had even asked God several times; why is my situation like this? There is virtually nothing I’m thought to do that I have not done. A friend asked me a question last year, he said; why is it that Christians that are doing their best to live right are suffering most. I answered him then, to my best understanding, but I know better now, that is why I want to share this with as many people as possible.
The truth is; life is a Mystery! And it takes the understanding of the Mystery to gain Mastery over life situations and circumstances.
With my little age, I have seen a lot on the surface of the Earth that makes me ask some earnest questions sometimes. At times I don’t see a reason why some people that are controlling multi-millions should even be millionaires, while it baffles me when those that should be controlling wealth are struggling to have square meals for themselves. I just believe there is something behind this that is hidden. But the goodnews is; I eventually found out the mystery behind the enjoyment and the suffering of mankind (Prov. 25:2). It would therefore be of advantage to you if you take this serious, because it may address many genuine questions of your heart over the years. This is the preface, the first Episode will come afterwards. Pls stay alert!