Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Connect To The Internet Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Connect To The Internet Free (3051 Views)

Stop Paying For Satelite Tv. Watch Digital Tv Channels From Internet Free / Gprs Internet Free Browsing Is Real, Get It Here Without Paying Anybody / Browse The Internet Free: Text Email Addy For Free Software! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect To The Internet Free by Regallynks: 12:12am On May 04, 2008
Get connected to the internet.No installation fee, No monthly subscription, No recharging.

I awake each day with a smile and greet it with a laugh because the world is now a global village all because of INTERNET, I do not see the reason why we should pay our hard earned money through our nose just because we want to get connected to the internet through a connection that is as slow Nipost-snail mail
Re: Connect To The Internet Free by kesx(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2008
bros that fee 2 much,one nigeria,i know man must chop,but use ur church mind.
Re: Connect To The Internet Free by Regallynks: 4:57pm On May 14, 2008
N5750 you got me thinking undecided
Re: Connect To The Internet Free by nateone(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2008
I don't need to say much, just type this phone number in the nairaland seach icon _ 07086971612-, this guy has been scamming people in nairaland for long. he has different username like - joyceolumide, pat so many. he starts with telling people to pay 5K FOR - how to brows with your gsm phones for free- , a guy i know paid into is uba account , after five days of telling him rubbish he switch off the is phone and switch it on later. seun should ban him from this forum or people should stop payng money on any stuff they see or read about.

the phone number is still active and i believe that people are still callinh and making payments .
am sorry for them.

(1) (Reply)

Free Pc Browsing On Glo And Mtn! / Uk Used Canon Pal Mv700 Camcorder With Accessories For Sale (35k) / Airtel Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.