Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,377 members, 7,904,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! (1060 Views)

How To Make Ten Thousand Dollars Monthly Through Network Marketing / Make Up To $1m Dollars Monthly Buy Producing Copper Wires / Start Making 500-1500 Dollars Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 10:17am On May 04, 2008
Dear Reader,
Did you know you could become a Web Publisher within 72hrs and start earning dollars legitimately?

As a web publisher, you could start earning money through the adverts placed on your website(s) by advertisers worldwide.

I have ready-made Google Adsense websites available for sale. These websites are already optimized for search engines and i will assist you on how to promote your "Adsense ready-to-go" websites for quality massive traffic.

If interested, check out one of my published websites that earns me cool dollars:

http://www.lifeinsurancearticle.com

I have several websites that earns me money from three big paying companies in the United States of America. You will see the 3 big companies on the above website through their adverts placed.

I also have a few new adsense websites that are available for sale.
"THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN "ADSENSE WEBSITE" AND A NORMAL OR "CONVENTIONAL WEBSITE"".

The main difference is that using a reliable software, the keywords of Adsense Websites are thoroughly researched to know the average cost per click that Advertisers are willing to pay before creating any Adsense Websites. While Conventional websites are existing websites or contents that you could just copy and paste the Adsense codes.
Moreover, where you place your Adsense codes is also important factors in clicks generation. There are alot of factors to be considered,

I deem it fit to draw your attention to the fact that the Adsense Websites that i sell starts from #30,000 to #70,000. If you know your budget is not within this range, please do not bother to contact me. If you are looking for a #5,000 website, i'm sorry you are at the wrong place.

I'm sorry for being blunt. My time is extremely precious to me. And this is no scam offer!
Dollar Earnings, Guaranteed! (This is the easiest way to earning residual/consistent dollars legitimately online).

Here is a sampling of an Adsense Website:

In addition, aside making money through Google Adsense, i will incorporate an additional two big paying reliable companies within the same industry also in order to skyrocket your monthly earning/income.

Could you see that it is a fantanstic offer. (Three big paying companies in the United State of America in one "google Adsense ready-to-go websites).

Presently, i have high paying keyword contents available for sale while offer last.
Check out a sampling of one of my money-making Google Adsense website that has been optimized for search engines:

If purchased, I will teach and assist you on how to maximize your earning and promote your newly bought Adsense website FREE! through Internet Marketing.

Paul Tunde Raji
Author: "Consumer Buying Secret Revealed!"
http://www.consumerbehaviorbook.com
email: paul@consumerbehaviorbook.com

Office Address:
Beautiful Gate Communication Ltd
10, Atunwa street,off Unity Road,
Via Toyin street,
Ikeja

Tel: 01-8968708, 08023594564
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 8:20pm On May 05, 2008
Hello Adomuwiner,
I have sent the available Websites into the email address you provided.
Thanks
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by tunderaj(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2008
I am interested in web publishing business.

Is there any discount if i purchase more than one Adsense Websites from you?

I look forward to your reply.
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by tunderaj(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2008
still awaiting your reply. Thanks
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 3:10pm On May 13, 2008
no discount offer. Thewebsites are reasonably priced. Looking forward to your orders.
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 6:43pm On May 18, 2008
Hello Adomuwiner,
I have sent it to your email address, the first time you requested for it. Haven't you received it? Or you have not checked your email?
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 2:30pm On May 27, 2008
Adomuwiner,
Just to inform you that i look forward to your response.
Thanks
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by marami: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
Sir,  Pls what is this adsense all about? is there any evidence that people have been earning dollars thru this means?

and lastly has the offer lasted?
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by marami: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
Sir, Pls what is this adsense all about? is there any evidence that people have been earning dollars thru this means?

and lastly has the offer lasted?
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by sunmbo2004: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hello Marami,
There are ready-made Adsense websites available for sale. If interested,let me have your email address to enable me send those available to you.

If you have special interest in a particular keyword web-content and you know it is an expensive keyword that can fetch you more money on click-through rate, i will design and publish the website for you.

In a nutshell, it is not compulsory to buy my ready-made website(s).

With my team of experts, we could build on your own desired keyword web-content and publish it for you.
I will teach you on how to promote your newly-bought Adsense website for free through Internet!
If interested, you could come down to my new office at Ikeja for more enlightenment.

Office Adddress:
Beautiful Gate Communication Ltd
10, Atunwa street,off Unity Road,
Via Toyin street,
Ikeja
Tel:08023594564
Re: Be A Web Publisher In 72 Hrs & Earn Dollars Monthly Legitimately! by izzabett(f): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2008
Hello Sunbo I need a website suitablen for my computer business. Do you have any available? or are you going to build a new one. I dont want anything too expensive. e mail me at izzabett@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn Big Through: ! / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Free 9000 Sms Units For 20,000 Naira Only / Spice up your Party with Cocktails and Smallchops special...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.