Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? (3034 Views)

Dj TTB And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2006
u think?
i don't anyways i mean he's a man he gotta u know
u cnt blame a man for wantin to get down to "it"
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by eveseh(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2006
gem87:

u think?
i don't anyways i mean he's a man he gotta u know
u cnt blame a man for wantin to get down to "it"

lol girl,well u are right kiss wink
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2006
gem87:

so?
i mean so wht if he hs a baby girl, it's natural as long as he doesn't abandon/reject d baby

No one is sayin its wrong to ve babies but wats wrong with this matter is that he is havin "babies" out of wedlock. They said he openly confirmed that" he impregnated som1 whn he didnt mean to which means he is havin "unprotected sex"( which might not be a big deal as long as u kno ur partner) but the issue is that he is out there makin commercials on " HIV/AID/CONDOMS and stuffs like that. what im tryna say is that he is not livin by example.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 12:36am On May 22, 2006
y does d guy hv 2 be totally responsible?
wht abt d girl she too shld be careful
it takes 2 to tango!
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by nijerbabe(f): 1:13am On May 22, 2006
This gurl in particular isnt the first he is gonna impregnate remember?? I dont think there is much fault from the gurl cos this isnt 2face's 1st time
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by Bisanke(f): 11:28pm On May 22, 2006
Say whattttttt!!!! My baby had a baby gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn i'm his wife i shud know dat i had a baby anyways congrats 2 him o and da new born baby.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2006
@Bisanke, You are kidding right?
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by MrBean(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2006
Hmmmh. The way some girls on nairaland are, Tuface has mannnnnny more prospective Baby mamas

@2face

Kudos bro, I wish I was in your shoes. . , , , , (hah! You wish, just kidding, Which kain shoe be dat?) grin grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by LEGSTRONG(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2006
hey people make una leave 2face oh!!!!!!!!!! it's not easy to handle fame those of us who have been there know what it is like, girls actually literarily throw themselves and even fight over a star. so my guys dont crucify him put yourself in his sleepers( cos am sure you can never wear his shoes he's already a legend) then put a little adjustment to your will-power as per not having a strong enough one , am sure you too will go raw when you have exhausted the packets of condoms on the girls on the front row of the que tongue
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by gem87(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2006
nijerbabe:

This girl in particular isnt the first he is going to impregnate remember?? I don't think there is much fault from the girl because this isnt 2face's 1st time

lemme see, i know i'm gonna sleep wiv usher, y won't i hv protection and tk care of myself?
if a girl is going 2 sleep wiv him, she shld be careful is all i'm sayin unless it's rape! even at dat there r post-sex pills.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by queen2006(f): 12:57am On May 25, 2006
2Face is featured in our next issue of African Vibes magazine which is going out next week. We asked him all of these questions and you will be surprised at his answers. The baby question, I won't give that away on what he had to say about that. He also has a concert in Maryland this weekend for those of you in this area.

The cover of the June/July issue of African Vibes magazine features screenwriter and movie director of PHAT GIRLZ - Nnegest Likke. Find out why she chose Nigeria to be represented in her movie and lots more!!!!!. We got all the juicy vibes from her past and find out her personal ties to Nigeria.

Check out our website for locations where you can pick up the magazine. Make sure you pick up a copy of African Vibes Magazine and enjoy a good read. The magazine is all about glamour, African celebrities, issues that affect us and the contemporary African in the diaspora.
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by edygirl(f): 6:51pm On May 25, 2006
2face had a baby so what? He does commercial on hiv & condoms and all that which is not easy. Y'all should stop criticizing and mind ur business if you got one. You ain't gonna tell me that y'all live by what you say. Y'all should just back off and stop picking on him. I know some of you would wanna to be the girl 'cos you ain't gonna worry your ass about taking the financial responsibility 'cos he got the money. I don't if you feel me.Ha! ha! ha! ha!. Chill out girls. smiley
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by MrBean(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2006
@edygirl

How about being the third baby momma? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by edygirl(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2006
mrlawng,
             I don't give a s**t about being the third baby mama. Were you trying to be funny ?Like to know, How many baby mamas have you got.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by MrBean(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2006
Hey, Chill, I was just kidding. I just thought since you love him that much it may not be a bad idea.

I dont do baby mamas.
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by edygirl(f): 11:42pm On May 25, 2006
cool cool cool
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by ddizzle(f): 12:02am On May 26, 2006
to tell you the truth i just think that he may have used a condom bt as u knw condoms do cut smetimes nt speakin from experience bt is possible, i also agree wiv those that are saying the girl is wise who the hell wont want a kid by tuface i wont sha! bt im jst saying em all i gotta say is too bad he aint in america so he dont have to pay child support lol inside joke j/k well if its true good luck to him if it aint LMAO
Re: 2Face Idibia Just Had A Baby Girl? by trendy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2007
tuface when prick dey scratch lipsrsealed

22 Facts You Should Know About Kim Kardasian / Fatai Rolling Dollar Confessed To His Wife Before He Died / Kunle Afolayan Finally Tells Why He Doesn't Feature His Brothers In His Movies