Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Old Musician That Left The Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old Musician That Left The Industry (544 Views)

Syko Lojikal - YABA LEFT: The Fixtape / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Who Know The Musician That Sang The Soundrack For New Masquerade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Musician That Left The Industry by flimsy2(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2013
i just came across some old music,the likes of skyB, African china,zuluzoo,styleplus and some old musicians who has rock0
the music industry in the past.what really happen to them. i just came across some old music,the likes of skyB, African china,zuluzoo,styleplus and some old musicians who has rock0
the music industry in the past.what really happen to them.
i just came across some old music,the likes of skyB, African china,zuluzoo,styleplus and some old musicians who has rock0
the music industry in the past.what really happen to them.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown In Trouble Again (see Photo) / VIDEO: Rasheed - Oluwa Is With Us Ft Tony Totch (directed By Wudi Awa) / Kayswitch Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – For Example (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.