Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Heart Of Grace Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Of Grace Part 1 (551 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of Grace Part 1 by charisville: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2013
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another [t]in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, when you think of all the Lord has done for you, all He has brought you through from the beginning of the year to this point, you should have every cause to bless Him and to be thankful. We usually wait to see the "big" miracles we hoped and prayed for, without seeing the little things that God has already done for us.

Another word for grace is gratitude or thanks; you cannot have the grace of God working in your life and not be a thankful person. One of the evidence of a grace filled life, is the amount of thanks and gratitude that comes out of that life. Our older brother, Jesus, always gave thanks to the Father and miracles, signs and wonders, followed His thanksgiving. The key to unlocking the treasures of our Daddy God is thanksgiving: He inhabits the praises of His people (Psalm 22:3).

Beloved, let your heart be full of grace (thanks) to the Lord. We shouldn't thank Him once in a while or only when those "big" miracles we prayed for come to pass. Let grace fill your hearts, saints and watch the miracles flow, as you thank our daddy God.
Declare " My Heart is Full of Grace"

Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your grace that floods my heart, for all You've done and for all You are doing, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson On Love Worth learning / For Nairaland User R231 Only / Man Set Ablaze For Inpregnanting Mother And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.