Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50501 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by ogene70: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
DailyNews: I am very certain that the original poster of this topic knew the answer to this question even before he asked. Maybe he is trying to carry out a survey, but I doubt if u would get the correct result here.

A man's pride isn't far from what Abraham Marslow proposed in his hierarchy of needs.

I don't think any man would be proud of himself if he can't provide his basic human needs and also provide for his loved ones.

And I doubt any woman would be proud of a man who can't provide his own basic needs and that of his woman.

So the answer is- ability to provide his needs and that of his loved ones comfortably.

How many of you are proud of their daddy when he can't pay your:

1. School fees?
2. Your family house rent?
3. Feeding?
4. Clothing?
5. And other needs?

Gbam!!! still boils down to MONEY, anytthing outside that is nothing but fallacy!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
ogene70:

Gbam!!! still boils down to MONEY, anytthing outside that is nothing but fallacy!
you are right but let's not just call it- MONEY because when u just tag it: MONEY, many people may misinterprete it as being rich or wealthy.

A man's pride is in his ability to provide his own life needs and that of his loved ones comfortably.

If having just hundred thousand naira can provide his needs and that of his loved ones, that's ok according to his own measure, and if another man's own is met with a hundred million, that's also his pride.

A poor man hardly has pride and poverty has no friend.

No one here can honestly say that he or she is proud of his poor dad who can't provide nothing for his family. I love my dad comes mainly from children whose dads do meet up with their daily needs, and I don't mean just rich kids, cos needs differ, and some not-rich dads do meet up with their children's needs, and that's why their children are always proud of them.

So if u can't be able to take care of your human needs (shelter, feeding, clothing, leisure), tell me how u can be proud of yourself to talk of people being proud of you Let's be honest for once pls.

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by flyforall: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a man is in his ability to support and provide for his family, friends and also those who are less fortunate.
Also in his ability to exhibit the fruits of the spirit
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by yinkard4me(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: His looks and money..and if he is a good congo shiner. grin

[s]#but i heard virginity is not longer the the pride of women?? Is it true. shocked embarassed [/s]
u also dey here? ar u still one?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by andyanders: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Money Money Money, Money, is the pride of any man.
Tony Montana, said, when you get the money, you get the woman and the world would be in your palm.
With money, you can move a mountain. That is the pride of any man.

That is why the saying " Money Yab Man"
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by fruityjojo(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
baseg25: If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is the Pride Of a Guy?..

Pls i want the guys to comment
. Only Guys! If Virginity is 4 Gals, then Stupidity is 4 guys >: yes d answer is Stupidity d pride of a Mancheesy
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
And God made man in His own image and likeness... Man fell... Man by belief was restored back to that God-like nature. A real man in my own opinion should be a lot like God.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by andyanders: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
fruityjojo: . Only Guys! If Virginity is 4 Gals, then Stupidity is 4 guys >: yes d answer is Stupidity d pride of a Mancheesy

So your guy is stup=id ? Too bad.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by sogah: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Having a sense of direction and purpose in life-the pride of a man
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by ekwerendi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
cash aka money
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by zeanslim(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
people that are sayin MONEY !!!
avnt it come to your thiking that dey are some rich men who dont /cant MAKE BABIES ....NOW wats the need of the MONEY(useless) ...your wife will later cheat on u
xo tell me WHERE Z UR PRIDE ?
ma PRIDE z ma kids(Still a teen tho)_.
AND the ability to bleep ma WIFE(future)
until she cums..... grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by jeebz: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Understanding why he is here on earth and working assiduously towards achieving that.That's all
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by negosus: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
For me, a man without money is simply a sick man...I meant really sick psychologically, socially & physically.
WEALTH = PRIDE OF MAN
WEALTH + POLITICAL POWER = CRAZE!!!!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by BodyKiss(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Big d1ck?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by bidis: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
the bride of a man is to disvirgin a girl
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by sethdev: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
I gues its d oppoit of Virginity........ Did I jst say dat??
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by simdam500(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
What is pride?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Cashio(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
If virginity is de pride of a woman,,den de pride of a man shud be making dem lose dt virginity
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
MONEY. Achievement, success etc all sum up to MONEY. That is the greatest pride of man.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by cometozizo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Simply Wealth
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Junique: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Me as a lady wil go 4 both money n mandigo cos d combinatn mak sense in a man. Wat pride wil a man av wen he culdnt provide his wife wit necessary tins n satisfy her on bed.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Yinkagbo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=booqee][b] His looks and money..and if he is a good congo shiner. grin

[s]#but i heard virginity is not longer the the pride of women?? Is it true. shocked embarassed [/s]
[
forget the look oooooooooo,na money be the koko
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by phemi01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a man is his AMU aka kporo. And it must be working fine. Everything u have without a functioning KONDO is useless.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: shut up ur dirty mouth!
how dat one take concern u? mumu
my mouth? shocked grin
oh...look at who is hurt....awwwwh.....sorry i bursted ur bubble! tongue

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by whitecaleb2010: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
There are also male virgins. My pride as a guy is that i ve accepted God..
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Princessmel(f): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
A guys pride is his ability and capability wink
In bed , Dickson needs to be perfect size and working to full capacity tongue
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by slimvon(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Its best if guys speak up @ dis point kos it concerns em mor!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
A Man's pride lies in being responsible. He will show respect to his woman by abstaining from s*x until he ties the knot with her
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Strongfaze(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
D pride of a guy is his ego.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Teymanhenry(f): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Hmmmm.... sounds like Greek. We are talking practicalities here... not philosophy grin. Money or big mandingo... which is it?
i think he is right. This re things that happens practically.even you can do that.stand by your words,be wise to approach your problems with caution and be faithfull to your partner
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by dietsono(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
it shud b (A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP)
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by csharpjava(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.