Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! (3892 Views)

Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by omophilip: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
National Enquirer Magazine This week has on its front cover this very interesting story.
Miracles are definitely happening everyday!

Read the story.

''Many people would almost immediately disregard you, the moment you tell them that you work as a driver, especially in Nigeria. But it’s a whole different ball game, with the driver of silver tongued, stylish man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, pastor of Believers Love World (BLW). a.k.a Christ Embassy.

His name is Sunshine Samuel Imumholen, apparently hails from the same town with his boss, he is in his late 30’s, and doesn’t have a degree yet, but National Enquirer scooped that he is under immense pressure from his boss to acquire a degree by all means. So he has enrolled in one of the universities in Lagos state. He lives in a lavish apartment in Magodo G.R.A, where he has fleet of exotic cars. We learnt that he spent well over 20 million naira for his wedding, on the 22nd of March 2013, in Lagos and Aba. He bought a red Rav 4 Jeep for his wife as a wedding, gift, after he had already showered her with car gifts, whilst they were dating.

According to reliable church sources, the first car Pastor Oyakhilome`s driver bought for his wife to be was a white Honda Civic, and then a Silver Ticco Mini Jeep, flew her to London for shopping, and to Dubai for vacation.

We gathered that he actually met his wife at the staff car park and fell in love with the way she took her time to park her car, he walked up to her, told her his intentions, and that was it, like they, say, the rest became history. The wife, Stellamaris has been overwhelmed since after marriage, as she keeps posting it on facebook, and tweeter,” o what more can I ask for, the Lord has done it all” they were in the United States of America, for their honeymoon, and the moment they came back, he surprised her with a white 2009 model of Infinity Jeep. Hnmmm, now I can almost visualize many single ladies fasting and praying for a driver as a life partner. Well, then don’t miss the opportunity, find your way to the church on Sunday, you just might be lucky and win the heart of a driver''.

http://kumkumba..com/2013/06/lol-pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-driver-is.html

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by debayun(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
So?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by texaco1: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
debayun: So?
i wonder oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by dridowu: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Credit Alert
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013

So This is What Nairaland has become?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by texaco1: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
careytommy:
So This is What Nairaland has become?
i cant see any sense in what the op is trying to say or bring out .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Tjazzolalekan: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Funny,I don't understand what he is trying to talk about.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by texaco1: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
T jazz olalekan: Funny,I don't understand what he is trying to talk about.
i am gonna unfollow this thread jare
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by SlyIg(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Who wants to become my Pastor's driver pls,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Chanchit: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
So you can't even put the driver's pix to this foolish thread, instead u put Oyakhilome's pix. Are you trying to tell us that the pastor pays well or what. Mtcheew.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
You make it sound like he has a car fetish
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by deor03(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tomorrow is Sunday. Millions rolling in tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by braine(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Good for the man. smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by dhammer(m): 1:43am On Jun 09, 2013
I'm confused, would people have preferred if the pastors driver was a poor guy, living in a single room? Good for him jor, I'm happy for the dude.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Mynd44: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2013
SlyIg: Who wants to become my Pastor's driver pls,
I don't mind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Ibangap(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't mind
But ur moniker says mynd undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Ibanga p:
But ur moniker says mynd undecided
tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by AbuMikey(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Make I come dey dance
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Driver Is Super Rich! by Biim: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
lol @ the comments, the op is actually trying to tell ladies to change their prayer request(s) and start fasting and praying for a driver.

Op shey I am right?

(1) (Reply)

20 Photos Of Badly Dressed Celebrities To Church And Events / WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke / The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.