Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,831 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed (814 Views)

Investors Needed For Stocking An E-commerce Startup / Investors Needed In A Start Up Manufacturing Company / Investors Needed In A Nigeria Internet Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed by ehvez(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
investors urgently needed
How would you love investing 500k nd getting 100% percent interest by the end of the first
The name of my company is cityinvestments speciallized in breeding of dogs(boerboels,caucasians,rotweilers,alsatian,german shepherd etc)Dog breeding is still one of the business line most people dont knw pay av been in the business for 2years now and i knw what i make annually.But now am planning on going big but i realised tha two heads are better than 1. And if you r tinkin whats dre in dog breed u can go ahead and make researchs the lowest of the dogs i breed sell for at least 30k per puppies yl odas sell for as high as 70k if you are interested you can contack me
Hakeem:+2348100896880
ehvez@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed by pleep(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
How would you love investing 500k nd getting 100% percent interest by the end of the first
That is a blatant lie grin

How much revenue do you make per month, and if this business is so profitable why do you need investors?
Re: Investors Needed by ehvez(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
pleep: That is a blatant lie grin

How much revenue do you make per month, and if this business is so profitable why do you need investors?
i dnt make anytin per month make my gains every six mnths
Re: Investors Needed by pleep(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
k, how many dogs do you sell per month, and what is the revenue every 6?
Re: Investors Needed by pleep(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Im just wondering why you think investors would help ur business?... you should only look for investors when demand outweighs supply

Are these fighting dogs btw?
Re: Investors Needed by ehvez(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
pleep: k, how many dogs do you sell per month, and what is the revenue every 6?
i ntin less than 20pups and the price range is 30k,50,70,100k the breed varries
Re: Investors Needed by pleep(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wow, thats very good bro

Why do you need investors?
Re: Investors Needed by orekayode: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2013
@pleep. shut the Bleep up and invest or get the Bleep outta there. pere
Re: Investors Needed by pleep(m): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2013
lol ^ is there a problem?

his business is interesting to me, whats wrong with asking questions?
Re: Investors Needed by ehvez(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2013
guys with my little experience nw i make my gains alone buh wat abt wen tha loss cums i wud alxo sufa alone
Re: Investors Needed by olushowunm(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2013
BRO. I WANT TO CROSS MY LOCAL GREYHOUND WITH GERMAN SHEPHERD OR GREYHOUND
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner/investor Needed / Wema Bank On Target With 345% Profit Growth / Leading Conservatives Call On Apple To Pull Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.