Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,998 members, 7,931,439 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. (870 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by enm(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello dear, am an ambitious guy of 33yrs old from delta but live in lagos, gainfully employed in one of the multinational company. Am a products of Laspotech, quite, gentle, caring, loving and don't talk much.

As the heading say am tired of bachelor hood and would like to settle down as soon as possible but am not that desperate to settled down with any lady and that is why am posting this, hoping to find that special lady that will connect with me.

Lady between the age of 28 to 33 that are educated, employed or self employed, christian ,that value integrity and appreciative of themself should get in touch with me.

To get in touch with me just pm me
Re: Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by enm(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
ladies your response are needed. Am serious
Re: Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Really. Hmmmm... Send ur mail addy then,let's c how serious.
Re: Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
U said u don't talk much but u write a lot,lol...just went tru your profile and what u commented on so far. I also don't talk much but when I hold a pen or sit @ a computer key board,na wahala
Re: Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by enm(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
iyabde: U said u don't talk much but u write a lot,lol...just went tru your profile and what u commented on so far. I also don't talk much but when I hold a pen or sit @ a computer key board,na wahala

have send you a pm
Re: Am Tired Of Bachelor Hood, I Want To Settle Down. by Michelle55: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
make u 2 work tins out na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBM Pinshare (naija) / Represent Your School And Meet New Friends / Am So Bored In Ilorin.. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.