Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Internet Browsing Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Browsing Free! (641 Views)

Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Browsing Free! by bennymore(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2008
Unbelievable! Browse The Internet Free Of Charge!
« on: Today at 09:24:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The internet being a major source of money magnetizing businesses now being tapped into by many nigerians home and aborad now is experincing a serious and major SET BACK due to the poor internet connection model and high cost of connectivity in this country.

HOWEVER! Rejoice a solution has been found, You can now browse the internet FREE of charge without paying any dime. it's a new discovery and fresh this time.

This is not a website copier, it is an online connection. You can browse anysite, trade foreex without the fear of network been down because it makes use of US, Canade, Uk etc I.P's and it is connected to over 12 servers World wide

You need to take your rigthtful stand now. it works with the GPRS on your Phone prefarably Nokia.

For a free report on this, send "MORE INFO" WITH YOUR EMAIL , TELEPHONE NO AND LOCATION TO primefortunes@gmail.com

HEAR THIS:
I HAVE A RESALE RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BEFORE 15TH MAY 2008.

Thanks
Prime fortunes
01-74468189, 07020312050[/font]
Re: Internet Browsing Free! by francis4se(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2008
you don't respond to emails. send me the details about the software to forexprofits32@yahoo.com
thanks

Yours
Francis

(1) (Reply)

Intrested? / Kerosine Supplier Need / New Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.