Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,931 members, 7,931,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Do A Legal And Profitable Internet Business In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Do A Legal And Profitable Internet Business In Nigeria (558 Views)

setting up a Cooking Gas Home Delivery Business.....highly Profitable / 30 Real Online Business That Are Most Reliable And Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do A Legal And Profitable Internet Business In Nigeria by ijeezlux(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders, am a graduate and I have completed my nysc since last year.
I have been searching for job for close to one year now, even the little money I saved during my nysc has been exhuasted, I have travelled to lagos, port harcourt and Abuja in search of job but all to no avail.
I have been hearing about various business and opportunities on the internet, but I dnt know how true, genuine and legal these internet business are. Pls my fellow nairalanders pls help and advice me on how to go about these internet business because am interested in going into these internet business. THANKS
Re: How To Do A Legal And Profitable Internet Business In Nigeria by princephobia(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
send me mail to dis email and request on internet biznes....prince14272007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

An Excutive Driver Is Urgently Needed At A Reputable Firm / Private Property Nigeria Is Recruiting - Sales And Relationship Manager In Abuja / Fresh Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.